VoidlessBat

Dec 18, 2022
Dudes I'm crying here. Why isn't their any sweet pregnancy in this game. Meltys Quest sure has some awesome preggo scenes that made my love that game. I'm sad now :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
btw, version 1.1.1 implements the gym dlc proper (still in beta state), only the actual assets are missing from the build. if you want to play it here's a small guide:

> install original 1.1.1
> unpack dlc zip to a temp folder
> go to that temp folder
> go to www
> delete the loc and js folders (to not break 1.1.1 when "installing" the dlc)
> go to audio/voice
> rename all files that start with "gymdlc_skill_" to start with "karryn_" instead (these are the voice lines for the pleasure, revitalize, etc. skills a.k.a. it adds extra voices)
> go back to the temp folder when you're done
> copy the contents of /www to the game's /www
> enjoy the gym edict on level 3

^ someone make a dlc zip with the correct file names and sans the game breaking folders
I don't know about that, I renamed the files like you said to start with karryn_, but then my game kept crashing saying audio file couldn't be found, (because it was renamed to start with karryn_), so, i don't know, Imma just put it in without renaming anything and see what happens...

Edit: yeah I put the files in the game folder without renaming them this time, (all of the files inc, loc and js, and the game works perfectly fine, no crashes, no bugs, or anything, so if that really was a joke, it ain't funny, it took me 20 minurtes to rename those files the first time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
Oct 1, 2021
Is there any way to have sex with the unique characters like Tonkin or Aron? I wanted to have Karryn give her virginities to Tonkin but I was only able to give up anal at the end of the game

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Anyway did we must use mod just to make karryn nude or no underwear in the first place without battle
From my experience, the mod somehow breaks the enviroment. In my case, it makes the Day having almost No People and Limited Accessable Area.
So better use tweak, instead. But still indeed, need to advance at least one day.
Don't forget to tweak the Night option though, if you didn't, the Night script would run and it'll return to the broken-lonely days again.

Is there any way to have sex with the unique characters like Tonkin or Aron? I wanted to have Karryn give her virginities to Tonkin but I was only able to give up anal at the end of the game
I think I saw that advanced option on CCMod. Haven't touched it, myself. Though.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i the base game yes you can have sex with tonkin, but it is tricky. it's been posted how to do it a few times. i don't know about aaron.

Reactions: uglywolf
Oct 1, 2021
i the base game yes you can have sex with tonkin, but it is tricky. it's been posted how to do it a few times. i don't know about aaron.
From my experience, the mod somehow breaks the enviroment. In my case, it makes the Day having almost No People and Limited Accessable Area.
So better use tweak, instead. But still indeed, need to advance at least one day.

I think I saw that advanced option on CCMod. Haven't touched it, myself. Though.
Ok yeah the cc mod lets you invite tonkin at the edict terminal. Pretty cool

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone knows how to remove the Womb Tattoo when CCMod is installed? Or maybe a way to move it at much lower positions?
I just personally find it placed on that area quite disturbing... Tbh; since I do have fetish on looking at "those curves".

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone knows how to remove the Womb Tattoo when CCMod is installed? Or maybe a way to move it at much lower positions?
I just personally find it placed on that area quite disturbing... Tbh; since I do have fetish on looking at "those curves".
Try changing
Code:
var CCMod_fertilityStateWombTattoo = true;
to
Code:
var CCMod_fertilityStateWombTattoo = false;
in CC_Config.js
I haven't tried it myself so I don't know if it works.

Reactions: uglywolf

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
my retarded brain can't handle this game, how to get karryn fucked by goblin or guard or someone quickly?
Her cock and pussy desire needs to be above 100.
She also needs to be wet and nude for vaginal sex to happen.
You can use handjob skill on someone to get her naked fast.
Goblins love licking, it is possible they might cum before penetration happens.
Guards usually prefer petting and masturbating instead of any penetration. I use light kick on them to initiate sex.
It is easier to fight against thugs if you want to see vaginal penetration.

But I modded my game a lot, enemies may or may not behave different in unmodded game. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes