Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
Her cock and pussy desire needs to be above 100.
She also needs to be wet and nude for vaginal sex to happen.
You can use handjob skill on someone to get her naked fast.
Goblins love licking, it is possible they might cum before penetration happens.
Guards usually prefer petting and masturbating instead of any penetration. I use light kick on them to initiate sex.
It is easier to fight against thugs if you want to see vaginal penetration.

But I modded my game a lot, enemies may or may not behave different in unmodded game. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
could you tell me a simple guide for this game?, this game is confusing af! i don't know what to do, or what should i do when the game started.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
could you tell me a simple guide for this game?, this game is confusing af! i don't know what to do, or what should i do when the game started.
damn, you really are slow LMAO. Slow down first, you're REALLY trying to rush to the sex and its taking up the only brain cell you have. All you have to do is lose on purpose, if you play on the easiest difficulty you can use the in game cheats to make it so Karryn takes way more pleasure damage, use the cheats that make it so the enemies never skip their turns and also dont prematurely ejaculate, also the cheat that makes her sluttier faster. Put her at a disadvantage as much as possible, and eventually, someone will just take her virginity and it'll escalate from there

PenCL

May 15, 2020
Guys, have any tip to defeat Yasu??? I using sex skills make he cummed really many times but he still standstill???

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just leaving my ideias here, don't know if someone already said this, but 1489 pages, so...

About the gym, the job should work around the gym machines, example a especific set of scenes on a Fly machine, like TJ,Bj and sex with she sitting on someone. Squats with her doing in a inmate laying down and another one behind her, bench press we already have, i think i managed to pass the idea you know.

Another thing, the ccmod is compatible with gym dlc? and the cc has a cheat mod for things like desire stamina and etc(the things that the cheat mode usually have) and if not, wich is the most updated cheat mod and is compatible with the ccmod?

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
I haven't tried it myself so I don't know if it works.
It worked. Thanks!
The command is quite confusing, it is as if it means "Only Happen When Preg".

Well... This game is designed for the protagonist to slowly fallen. It ain't like the Skip Progression HManga you might've read, mostly. But well... There is always a way.
This is only from my experience.

1st - Keep fleeing from enemies until you reach about 50% fatigue. After that, you'll get easily defeated even by just a mere fly. That is where a defeat scene will took place. Though, on F1 defeat, protag won't get penetrated.
2nd - After defeat, the halberd most likely be defiled. Which forces you to only "Kick" your enemies. Next, get yourself to fight some Thug-variant, if possible Horny ones; in fatigued state.
3rd- Get the protag naked, and keep dealing small dmg by kicking them, if you're lucky, protag may got penetrated and her "hi-man" would break... Yep, you know, that, well, that... Usual, high-kick grab we've seen a lot, that leaves the crotch area in vulnerable position.

That is one of the "Quickest" way I could manage in F1.

Last edited:

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I left this save at level 3 and with Karryn at high slut levels for those who don't want to start from 0. Almost all fights will be won by having sex since I modified stamina and energy.

PD: Edit the file name and remove the ".rar". then move the file to the game folder
Lol, OP renamed the ".rpgsave" file to ".rpgsave.rar" just to be able to upload it here.

So, it isn't actually an archive but the save file itself, just rename it back to "file1.rpgsave" and drop it in the game saves.
still the "type of file" is rar still. i tried to change the properties nothing hppened. still rar file

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
still the "type of file" is rar still. i tried to change the properties nothing hppened. still rar file
You need to uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" in folder options otherwise you won't be able to change their extension.

my attempt to 3d Karryn
Overall the best one I've found is by . ( )

Last edited:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
How do we unlock the yeti pussy penetration? I swear I've seen it before, but it doesn't show up normally. Also does anyone know how high the slut level can go? I'm at level 374 and still going, I know I can get some more levels from the mini games, I already got to level 50 in endless mode so idk how many more titles I can get

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Kurt035

Mar 19, 2019
DLC is very broken, makes goblin sex at receptionist job a text adventure breaks the visuals and losing in level 3 results in an un ending loop of prisoners unziping and reziping their cocks while inserting and uninserting forever basically soft locked a save and because this game replaces your saves when you lose i just lost a couple hours of shit...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
DLC is very broken, makes goblin sex at receptionist job a text adventure breaks the visuals and losing in level 3 results in an un ending loop of prisoners unziping and reziping their cocks while inserting and uninserting forever basically soft locked a save and because this game replaces your saves when you lose i just lost a couple hours of shit...
No shit Sherlock. Your own fault for using a Beta of a DLC.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do we unlock the yeti pussy penetration? I swear I've seen it before, but it doesn't show up normally. Also does anyone know how high the slut level can go? I'm at level 374 and still going, I know I can get some more levels from the mini games, I already got to level 50 in endless mode so idk how many more titles I can get
Yeti Vaginal is Kick Counter.

GoblinSpokesman

Formerly 'myersm1993`'
Nov 17, 2017
Would anybody be willing to post a working game version with gym side job? I cant get any of mine to work and I'd at least like to try the old version before Rem remakes it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Would anybody be willing to post a working game version with gym side job? I cant get any of mine to work and I'd at least like to try the old version before Rem remakes it.
probably because the gym dlc is broken, if you read a few pages back it has been talked about. it is even mentioned 4 post above yours. best to just wait till rem redoes it.

Last edited:

GamerHTesTer

Mar 14, 2022

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Could you help me activate the goth skin? I installed ccmod but I can't find a way to activate this function
You need to download of it but I am not sure if it works on latest version of the game(1.1.1 at the moment).
I still use an older version of the game so I don't know.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
You need to download of it but I am not sure if it works on latest version of the game(1.1.1 at the moment).
I still use an older version of the game so I don't know.
from what i have read the updated version of cc works with the current version, but some art work is incorrect. it should not crash the game, however i have not tried it.

Reactions: Purple_Heart
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes