sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
Boo, yes I used the ccmod. I was hoping that wasn't the issue since it persisted on a fresh install but I guess it messes up something in the save. That blows.
Didn't know about the save. Luckily i always keep a backup of my main save.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
how do i open the plugin files?? everytime i press it a tab popped out "windows scripts host"
You can open .js files with notepad but I suggest not modifying any game files because you can break the game easily because you don't even know how to open them, nevermind changing them.

SomedudeBBB

Feb 3, 2020
You need to uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" in folder options otherwise you won't be able to change their extension.

Overall the best one I've found is by . ( )
Just updated the model :eek: karryn2.jpg

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
It is not a hurdle at all.
I've just searched "edict" and "income", found the answers for both just under 2 minutes in total.
I'd share them but I think people should learn how to use basic forum functions on their own.
And if you don't like the built-in search, you can go to Google and add: site:f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-1-1-remtairy.33777 to the search to use Google to search the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: 'I missed the part where' he also mention more "Edict". And since I don't really having problem to it, I missed it as the 'point' issue also.
Sorry, that is my blunder. o_O

Manaramoot

Jun 18, 2017
Ah I know its been posted before but I can't find / not sure of the right keywords to search for. But does anyone know how to remove black inmates? I'm not into BBC, I am aware its in a JS file somewhere but I can't recall what I had to remove.

Reactions: tranjonny

DanyM

Nov 26, 2017
please try reading before you post. a save was posted not long before your post.
If you had seen it, even so, it is good that there are more recent ones.

Here I have uploaded my save with the game finished, version 1.1.1

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-1-1-remtairy.33777/post-9647958
Thank you. I played for a while with your game and it has a lot of damage,
I had already found a game before that starts in the gym, but it has almost no damage.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
If you had seen it, even so, it is good that there are more recent ones.

Thank you. I played for a while with your game and it has a lot of damage,
I had already found a game before that starts in the gym, but it has almost no damage.

In this save you can win fights with sex or fighting. I am trying to finish the game with Karryns being a virgin and without a high level of slut for those who like to see the corruption process.

FreshFish404

Feb 5, 2020
exactly what is the location of the file you modded? try just undoing what you did, but if you try to mod the wrong files the game breaks every time.
I try to mod it all before and after copy to the main folder. The game still work but the mod didn't change anything. like when I set pregnant mod = false it still got karryn pregnant

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I try to mod it all before and after copy to the main folder. The game still work but the mod didn't change anything. like when I set pregnant mod = false it still got karryn pregnant
you should not change the mod folder, just change things in cc config. this has been talked about many times before.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
I have spent a whole lot of hours in this game now and I still feel like I'm scratching the surface. I'm at prison level 3 (my character is a slut by now but still doesn't have vagina sex), is there a requirement to be able to have vagina sex with inmates? I can't seem to find a way to do this and have it happen reliably. I understand that to unlock the skill you need to just have it happen to your character over and over but how do I farm this one sex act?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes