ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks bro

rems prgress report for this week
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for share bro
About the update he can shove the LOVENSE toys in his own ass as much as i care, shouldnt the PAID DLC be priority for him to finish? or at least update us with what he is going to change about it?
I did paid for the original game in order to support him and motivate him for more DLC and goods stuffs, and this way he is going its gono take long before we see the Gym DLC ready for sale and im not even sure if im gono pay for it...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
About the update he can shove the LOVENSE toys in his own ass as much as i care, shouldnt the PAID DLC be priority for him to finish? or at least update us with what he is going to change about it?
I originally also had some hope when the dev first delayed it but now, you shouldn't even expect the GYM DLC to be changed at all whenever it gets released.
Since, based on previous progress reports, dev said it's not going to be a complete rework and the concept will remain the same. Or maybe they might just end up releasing it as it is as they don't seem to have any idea of what changes to make(feedback channel, hello?? what's the point of it?) so, the dev can't even answer your question at all.

Lovense Integration for a 2D game with no actual sex animations doesn't make sense either, I don't even see the appeal of using it for those 3D VNs with POV animations either, to me, it only makes sense to use it for an actual 3D game especially with VR for full immersion.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It is my understanding that lust cannot be reduced. Now I'm trying to pass the game without the vixen level too high but it's complicated because the enemies make a lot of sexual attacks and karryns ends up giving in and I'm not using cheats.
That's a shame, cause different lust causes different battle emotions, I thought you could do it legit in game to reduce the lust, typical women in real life also cannot reduce their lust lol. I'll have to use my hack then thanks.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I originally also had some hope when the dev first delayed it but now, you shouldn't even expect the GYM DLC to be changed at all whenever it gets released.
Since, based on previous progress reports, dev said it's not going to be a complete rework and the concept will remain the same. Or maybe they might just end up releasing it as it is as they don't seem to have any idea of what changes to make(feedback channel, hello?? what's the point of it?) so, the dev can't even answer your question at all.

Lovense Integration for a 2D game with no actual sex animations doesn't make sense either, I don't even see the appeal of using it for those 3D VNs with POV animations either, to me, it only makes sense to use it for an actual 3D game especially with VR for full immersion.
When I was playing this game for the fist time, I thought developer had no idea how to make a fair and fun game to play.
I criticized it, said it feels like dev didn't spent any time to think how any of the game mechanics works. I've got heat from fanboys for that, they blamed me, they said I did not read "tutorial" npc's, they said I don't know how to play. They even insulted me for it.

Here we are, dev once again clearly shows he has no idea what is he doing. At this point, I'm pretty sure he only knows how to code and nothing else. I didn't follow this game's development at all but to me it seems like he took feedback directly from discord and just stitched it together with his original idea, which is sex acts integrated into battles. It explains why this game is one of the most retarded games(gameplay mechanics wise) I've ever played. I still love how well sex is integrated into battles but every other aspect of gameplay is a bad, sadistic joke that loves wasting player's time for no reason other than artificially prolonging game's longevity. A few examples on top off my head:

Last edited:

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
I can't seem to see the gloryhole/bathroom reputation. I have the gloryhole unlocked, have done a few sessions with it, but can't see the reputation from the poster on the wall. Is there something I'm missing?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I usually try to look at the brighter side when it comes to the devs, but this last update makes that harder. He's asking where he should put the Lovense interactions?
I mean, if he doesn't have a vision for how a feature slots into the game, then why is he adding it? It just seems like he's doing this for the sake of doing it.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
I usually try to look at the brighter side when it comes to the devs, but this last update makes that harder. He's asking where he should put the Lovense interactions?
I mean, if he doesn't have a vision for how a feature slots into the game, then why is he adding it? It just seems like he's doing this for the sake of doing it.
I do believe he is getting paid for it since lovense toys are a real product also from what rem said, so its kinda like a commercial for the pay, problem is he is halting main progress in order to add that in, he could have done this after he was done with the DLC instead of halting that in order to start a new thing.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
Is it possible to reset the edicts we buy? I accidentally chose an edict while trying to choose another one and now I don't know any way to choose the other edict. Is there any way to reset it?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
it seems like i fuck up install my mod somewhere, can anyone help? the CCmods works fine but i want to add sushikun mods but i can't add more line in the mods.txt file, it just deletes itself whenever i open the game.
what i did: extract game -> extract CCmods -> extract Compatibility pack -> extract sushi's multipack -> edit the text file
edited: alright i found out, apparently i missed the image replacer pack :KEK:

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
When I was playing this game for the fist time, I thought developer had no idea how to make a fair and fun game to play.
I criticized it, said it feels like dev didn't spent any time to think how any of the game mechanics works. I've got heat from fanboys for that, they blamed me, they said I did not read "tutorial" npc's, they said I don't know how to play. They even insulted me for it.

Here we are, dev once again clearly shows he has no idea what is he doing. At this point, I'm pretty sure he only knows how to code and nothing else. I didn't follow this game's development at all but to me it seems like he took feedback directly from discord and just stitched it together with his original idea, which is sex acts integrated into battles. It explains why this game is one of the most retarded games(gameplay mechanics wise) I've ever played. I still love how well sex is integrated into battles but every other aspect of gameplay is a bad, sadistic joke that loves wasting player's time for no reason other than artificially prolonging game's longevity. A few examples on top off my head:
Well its not the best game that's for sure, just has some nice graphical scenes voices and events. I just personally never liked the battle mechanics, I would have been happy just being a typical turn based JRPG which if you think about it can easily have all of this done in battle differently and better. It's still not my place to judge others though I somewhat agree with what your trying to say.

Reactions: spokkimax

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well its not the best game that's for sure, just has some nice graphical scenes voices and events. I just personally never liked the battle mechanics, I would have been happy just being a typical turn based JRPG which if you think about it can easily have all of this done in battle differently and better. It's still not my place to judge others though I somewhat agree with what your trying to say.
Well that is just an opinion. For me it is the best H-Game. Not that it doesn't has it's flaws. I have enough posts here, with issues the game has. But some people here are over the top with it and act like, their opinion is shared by most, even if that is not the case. And then call others fanboys, because they cannot fathom that not everybody shares their vision of how this game has to be.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes