FreshFish404

Feb 5, 2020
you should not change the mod folder, just change things in cc config. this has been talked about many times before.
Yeah I only change the cc config then install it. I try install first and change in the main folder too . Can u show me the right code that can be change at least the pregnant one cause i really don't like it

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I have spent a whole lot of hours in this game now and I still feel like I'm scratching the surface. I'm at prison level 3 (my character is a slut by now but still doesn't have vagina sex), is there a requirement to be able to have vagina sex with inmates? I can't seem to find a way to do this and have it happen reliably. I understand that to unlock the skill you need to just have it happen to your character over and over but how do I farm this one sex act?
Well I guess you understand the Desire System if not it is explained in the Game. Aside from that, every Enemy Type has specific Scenes that they can start. Nerds as an example only can start the Footjob Scene. When it comes to Enemy Types that can start Vaginal Sex, we talk about Thugs, Lizardmen and Guards. Goblins can transition their Scene to Vaginal Sex. Probably missing one but that is the short of it. Also important for Vaginal Sex, Karryn must be wet and her Vagina must be accessable for enemies. Also Note worthy, almost all Enemy Types can counter a Kick of Karryn for Vaginal Sex, if all Conditions are met.

Oh and obviously a lot of different Scenes others can join in into Vaginal Sex. For that, Enemy Type doesn't really matter.

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
Well I guess you understand the Desire System if not it is explained in the Game. Aside from that, every Enemy Type has specific Scenes that they can start. Nerds as an example only can start the Footjob Scene. When it comes to Enemy Types that can start Vaginal Sex, we talk about Thugs, Lizardmen and Guards. Goblins can transition their Scene to Vaginal Sex. Probably missing one but that is the short of it. Also important for Vaginal Sex, Karryn must be wet and her Vagina must be accessable for enemies. Also Note worthy, almost all Enemy Types can counter a Kick of Karryn for Vaginal Sex, if all Conditions are met.

Oh and obviously a lot of different Scenes others can join in into Vaginal Sex. For that, Enemy Type doesn't really matter.
Thank you. I have seen the "scenes" where thugs and lizardmen push Karryn down for vagina sex but it never registers as her actually having vagina sex despite the CG showing it. I can occassionally trigger it but it seems like it starts but then there's no further action (like it starts vagina sex but then doesn't follow up) and only happens on defeat sex or bar sex. I do have the preg mod installed so I wonder if that's causing the problem here.

EDIT: Yes, it was the mod that was installed. I installed a "clean" version of the vanilla game and then moved my save over (which luckily worked) and it fixed the issue.

EDIT 2: For what it's worth, I mistakenly installed the dev branch on Sunday without MO2 like a dummy. I'll be starting over from the beginning again to re-experience some of the initial corruption pleasure this game offers but I did confirm on the existing save that it does work properly with the main branch of CCMod.

Last edited:

Disarace

Nov 3, 2017
Is there a way to keep 1.1.1 with Gym DLC installed? It keeps changing to 1.0.7 when i just drag and drop DLC files into the game folder

GBruh

Aug 23, 2022
So, I have the ccmod on my current game. But the game doesn't let Karryn have vaginal sex. Even if I personally chose the option, it only shows her having sex. But, none of them actually ejaculate inside of her. It was as if they were simply masturbating in front of her. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm trying to get her pregnant because I'm very curious about it

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

DiscordPF

May 11, 2020
So, I have the ccmod on my current game. But the game doesn't let Karryn have vaginal sex. Even if I personally chose the option, it only shows her having sex. But, none of them actually ejaculate inside of her. It was as if they were simply masturbating in front of her. Does anyone know how to fix this? I'm trying to get her pregnant because I'm very curious about it
I was having this exact same issue. See my post above for details but basically you want to install the main branch not the dev branch and also do it through MO2. You should be able to transfer the save but reinstall the base game just to be sure

akforeplay

Oct 20, 2019
Ah I know its been posted before but I can't find / not sure of the right keywords to search for. But does anyone know how to remove black inmates? I'm not into BBC, I am aware its in a JS file somewhere but I can't recall what I had to remove.
Been a while but I think you open the "RemtairyEnemy" file with N++ its under plugins I think, then search black and replace every instance of
"human_half_black" "human_cut_black" "human_skin_black" with either "Pale" or "Normal". The cards will still show blacks but the sex will all be white.

Reactions: Manaramoot

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Would be nice if you could use a body type and size breasts of your choice, hair colour and name changing. Any new outfits other than a bikini mod and what the limited in game outfit contents you have you cannot use during battle of your choice. Game is pretty good though you can tell when it has over 1400 comments and rising. Name change because I got an ex gf I want to humiliate in game lol.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well, here I leave the save with the finished game, it is a free mode in which you can not lose in any way. In this mode Karryns is with very high slut levels. I will try to bring you the finished game with a low slut level. :D
Is there a specific reason why full save doesnt have all the eddict points skills up? Such as some points make the game bad or too easy?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a specific reason why full save doesnt have all the eddict points skills up? Such as some points make the game bad or too easy?
If you mean the training edicts, then it's because when leveling up, you do not want all stats to go up equally, you want to specialize in one primary attack stat (Agi usually considered the best).

And after you're max level, those expensive edicts only give you +5% to stat, often just one stat point.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Would be nice if you could use a body type and size breasts of your choice, hair colour and name changing. Any new outfits other than a bikini mod and what the limited in game outfit contents you have you cannot use during battle of your choice. Game is pretty good though you can tell when it has over 1400 comments and rising. Name change because I got an ex gf I want to humiliate in game lol.
well 1400 pages is because people keep asking the same questions over and over and over......it would be nice if people tried the search function (this is not an attack on you)......it requires a lot of js edits to change karryn's name, and as to the outfits, there is sushikun mod that has waitess and warden outfit changes and has been posted many times as well.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
this is one reason, among many, why asking people to share saves of this game is just silly.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
well 1400 pages is because people keep asking the same questions over and over and over......it would be nice if people tried the search function (this is not an attack on you)......it requires a lot of js edits to change karryn's name, and as to the outfits, there is sushikin mod that has waitess and warden outfit changes and has been posted many times as well.
Did a search for sushikin & only your post comes up.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
I just focused on passing the game so I could bring the save with the finished game. You can upload them as you like since sleeping gets you the edicts points and you don't have to worry about the order since it doesn't go down to 0.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I just focused on passing the game so I could bring the save with the finished game. You can upload them as you like since sleeping gets you the edicts points and you don't have to worry about the order since it doesn't go down to 0.
Ah I see, thanks for uploading, is there a way to decrease her erotic status like at the beginning of the game?

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Ah I see, thanks for uploading, is there a way to decrease her erotic status like at the beginning of the game?
It is my understanding that lust cannot be reduced. Now I'm trying to pass the game without the vixen level too high but it's complicated because the enemies make a lot of sexual attacks and karryns ends up giving in and I'm not using cheats.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes