Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
why google it, it is on the discord page with it's own thread and the pins have the current version....
Or... I could download it... from the gitlab...
I have my server slots filled with meaningful things, like emotes...
According to my Steam I last played this late 2021 and haven't had interest since and I'm still not interested....
... :KEK:

BrunoPG

Aug 24, 2020
Having issues where I get stuck after losing all energy and stamina in the "post-loss" battle. I have no idea how to fix this. I'm using the pregnancy mod if it matters. Basically the fight will never finish, one of the people repeatedly enters and leaves Karryn, never reaching orgasm. Any idea how to fix this?
same, this bug has been in the game since the gym update, even without the gym mod. It is so easy to make it happen, im suprised it hasnt been fixed yet. I only play with an older version because of that.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Revan97

May 16, 2018
having a problem with the newest update, pleasure stance just crashes the game saying the voice line can't be found. I've tried doing a fresh DL/install as well and still having this issue. Anyone else come across this with the new release?

EDIT: Weirdly enough, installing the Gym dlc is what fixed this.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
After this update.... my level 3 start rioting but I cannot get it back to normal.... says that I still have (1) place to "clean" but I cannot find it....

My guess it's the 'Gym' shower that broke.

Reactions: Deadpet

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I'm a bit pissed off right now.

I have beaten the game before without bugs. By version 1.10, there was an issue with partners dancing around when Karryn lost a fight, so they never came and these scenes lasted forever.

I downloaded the latest version, which said that bug was fixed... and it isn't. I went to the strip job, called the inmates to a private dance and they have been petting Karryn with their dicks in all of her holes.

If the game is gonna keep being buggy in this part, maybe the dev should implement some emergency exit to avoid ruining the game.

EDIT: Also, would be nice if the game allowed me to check the pleasure bar of partners in defeat scenes, private dances, etc.
Gym DLC installed?

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Line editing is a great way to pass the time between updates. Could you have missed the slut level requirements to get those lines to start?
Hello there! I just figured out the solution to this problem, or at least one part of it. To get the lines to trigger, I have to add these lines of code to the RemtairyLines JS file in js/plugins. I put these next to the lines for the Guards and Rogues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And these are pictures of them in action:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have recently tried to give bosses such as Aron and Gobriel lines too, but when I do, they either don't trigger (if I put in 'ENEMYTYPE_ARON_TAG', for example) or the game gives me an error like 'BOSS_ARON_TAG not found'. Long story short, it ended up bugging my game to the point I have to use the backup RemLines and RemtairyLines files to get things back to normal. I have the lines that I want to put in the game saved thankfully.

At this point, I'm not sure if I will have to try something else like 'BOSSTYPE_ARON_TAG' or if I have to do a bit more work since Rem didn't intend for the bosses to use sex skills on Karryn and talk dirty to her.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
I left this save at level 3 and with Karryn at high slut levels for those who don't want to start from 0. Almost all fights will be won by having sex since I modified stamina and energy.

PD: Edit the file name and remove the ".rar". then move the file to the game folder

Last edited:
Reactions: fIow

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys, has anyone had this issue before?
I have the 1.1.1 _Full downloaded but the game says it's 1.0.7 full for some reason.
That's my Mod order and the gave version listed .

Also if you can't install it using the MO2, how do you go about installing it?

Any info is more info than what i have.

Edit: Guess it was the DLC. I Knew it was too good to be true. Removing it from the load order fixed it for the version.

Guess I'll just have to wait for the actual DLC to drop.

Oh well, off to editing the .js

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Says corrupted
Lol, OP renamed the ".rpgsave" file to ".rpgsave.rar" just to be able to upload it here.

So, it isn't actually an archive but the save file itself, just rename it back to "file1.rpgsave" and drop it in the game saves.

alastrar

Aug 5, 2019
Lol, OP renamed the ".rpgsave" file to ".rpgsave.rar" just to be able to upload it here.

So, it isn't actually an archive but the save file itself, just rename it back to "file1.rpgsave" and drop it in the game saves.
man, i so fucking noob bro LOL

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Both games are set in the same universe. You'll be cooperating with Fort Ganon a lot.
So it takes place after then? Are we getting a tsundere or slut Karryn?

Edit: Hang on a moment. Is this even confirmed? Can you provide some solid proof so we can see if this is legit? Not sure why I'm asking you questions when all I've seen are just words.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes