Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is the CCMod updated for the new version of the game?
I hasn't been update in a looooooooooooooooooong time.
Mainly because after 1.0 there's been a constant onslaught of minor updates that would keep breaking it.
If they haven't given up altogether they're probably waiting for the game to stop being updated so they can work on it again.

Reactions: LDV

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I hasn't been update in a looooooooooooooooooong time.
Mainly because after 1.0 there's been a constant onslaught of minor updates that would keep breaking it.
If they haven't given up altogether they're probably waiting for the game to stop being updated so they can work on it again.
My man, CCMod has been being maintained and supported, aside from hair color and skin tone parts of it. But besides that's it's been working since release.

Now I don't know if this update breaks it or not, but noone has said that it has.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
You're not right, he DID this in his Patreon a year ago. Right now I don't have access on his Patreon and can't find link to this post. But I remember it clearly.
He may have said a Mac version was coming, but that was before Apple made changes in Big Sur that made RPG Maker MV not compatible. How do you expect him to make changes to Apple's OS to get it to work properly?

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
He may have said a Mac version was coming, but that was before Apple made changes in Big Sur that made RPG Maker MV not compatible. How do you expect him to make changes to Apple's OS to get it to work properly?

My question was: "Maybe anyone know how to port this game on macOS?". I have no question for Dev itself. Maybe someone create port with some emulation tool like wine. It's possible but takes many time. If no one know, ok, no question.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
My question was: "Maybe anyone know how to port this game on macOS?". I have no question for Dev itself. Maybe someone create port with some emulation tool like wine. It's possible but takes many time. If no one know, ok, no question.
Ue a windows emulator would be the easiest.
Otherwise a user on discord has posted directions on how to port it to mac, however it doesn't run well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Ue a windows emulator would be the easiest.
Otherwise a user on discord has posted directions on how to port it to mac, however it doesn't run well.

Thank you, man. It works well on MacBook Pro m1.

Снимок экрана 2022-12-11 в 14.07.06.png

I should check this build and if it no crash on battle, I like to share it with anyone here.

Reactions: tyrrandae

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
any fix for the fps dropping?
Hard to say, your issue is very vague and you didn't provide much information. However try doing this:
1. Open your video card control panel and force 60 fps for Karryn's Prison init.
2. Open the game andcheck your settings for force 60fps. And turn it to OFF.

then try running the game. If you still have fps issues all I can suggest is moving the game to an SSD, and fiddle with the smooth loading options and see what works best.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Kuroinu Karryn starts a coup in the kingdom. Not gonna lie, I kinda want to see that happen.
nah not a coup but karryn corrupt the king/her husband and manipulated him while go back into prison in daily basis fucking prisoner behind the king's back

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Karryn's Prison 1.1.1 for mac

Works pretty bad in animation scenes (massive fps drop when playing animation), but (imho) playable and for some people this is only chance to touch for this beautiful game. Let me know if you have any question or trouble.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
There has been no official stattement on any other DLC aside from Gym and possibily the stray pubic hair. And I wouldn't expect any more past that, as they would really like to move to another project.
After the gym part is done, I would also like them to move to another project!

Reactions: souldead341

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
The bar got updated - good, but not enough. I can be hated for this opinion, but:

In comparison to Receptionist and Stripper jobs, bar is still quite complicated as it requires a lot of clicks and each action takes a little in-bar-shift time and grinding bar for 25 mins overall is much longer and more complicated than receptionist job for 50 mins.

There should be more extended and exclusive bar harassment scenes that spend more in-bar-shift time and removes the anger of patrons because of Karryn being harassed as it's a public place and everyone sees that. Perhaps Karryn could do a small under-table blowjob, sit on someone's lap while kissing other guy and being groped by the third one. Bar is not that rewarding in terms of content in comparison to other jobs.

Some rework is required, but I doubt that Rem have plans for that as it's just complicated and maybe not worth at the current stage of the game.

The game itself is a huge success for its creator, but bar and lack of professions on levels 4 and 5 is a bit underwhelming. Levels 4 and 5 are done without any inspiration overall, as if Rem wanted to finish the game as soon as possible and no longer desired to make it more complicated than it is now - I can understand that and not blaming him and I hope that he got some learnings from this. I wish him a huge success with the next project.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes