kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The devs are still updating this game, amazing. This game is really value-added and bug free sooner or later.

VroX

Dec 17, 2017
how to get rid of the "nerd blackmail payment"? looking up anything about this game is impossible lol

TCO

Apr 14, 2020
It's been a while since i looked at karryn's prison and i see something called "Gym DLC" and the latest verison isn't compatible with it. What is the Gym DLC?

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
"Removed the ability to choose how many minutes to do a side job for during normal play."
So now the game chooses randomly how long of a shift you have to go through or what?

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
how to get rid of the "nerd blackmail payment"? looking up anything about this game is impossible lol
IIRC, you need to get the edict where you stop paying blackmail. The tradeoff is that they'll be more likely to riot.

RockType

Oct 15, 2017
You have to pass one of the "problem" (=enemy) edicts in the second-floor tab. Selecting an option shows you what requirements there are in order to enact an edict.

There are technically two options for getting rid of the blackmail, but one of them requires the second-level corruption-perk for having sex with nerds, which takes quite a few battles to grind, and would probably require a slut-run, and also gives you a permanent debuff, so...

johnnyjohn247

Sep 10, 2020
"Bar Patron orders will now additionally appear as an icon beneath the patron's portrait"
How is it that it took years for this to be added?

Koodos

Jan 3, 2020
"Bar Patron orders will now additionally appear as an icon beneath the patron's portrait"
How is it that it took years for this to be added?
At first, remembering orders was supposed to be part of the minigame's difficulty.
With a few reviewers saying that added difficulty felt contrived and artificial, they changed it.
The change itself isn't that complex, it's the design change that can be.

Reactions: belovedeggs

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Judging by the latest Subscribestar post they are now just circling the drain. I wish they would start working on a new game if they have nothing new for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: raaewe

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Dammit. I got exited when i saw Karryn on the recent update page and even more so when I saw the Gym DLC post.

Then there was flood of posts about how the DLC doesn't work and to not use it and :(

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes