notjonny

Feb 22, 2020
How do i apply GYM DLC could someone advice me
Go to the first page, they have a thread explaining how to install it and play it. Rem already said that the DLC will be delayed because its really buggy and needs more work than anticipated. All you can get right now is the beta as far as i remember

Reactions: hp_surfer

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Go to the first page, they have a thread explaining how to install it and play it. Rem already said that the DLC will be delayed because its really buggy and needs more work than anticipated. All you can get right now is the beta as far as i remember
please also note that the beta gym content is bugged and will most likely break the game.

Reactions: hp_surfer

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
101 how to install stuffs in hentai games
1. Download both the game and the mods
2. Extract the game
3. Test the game
4. Exit the game and open the mods
5. Copy all the mods files on the game files that looks similar/have similar folder names
6. Test the game
7. A. If it ain't working go search for the solution on the website you download the mod
7. B. If it's working go fap away
8. Don't forget to clean your surroundings after you done the deeds and don't forget to breath and blink

Also if ya use MO2 just forget it and download skyrim with hentai mods...
Who the fuck mods an indie hentai game with MO2...

Ohh yeah... I do...

Also progress on my 100%-ing this game was halted due to Karryn being drunk in the bar (I like that CG... But I think the semen on the mug need to be more dirty and mixed with random public hair... Also Karryn should drink it without the straw I mean come on that ain't good for the environment and chug it directly is much more sexier than drink it with a straw)

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Nope, even i fresh install the game won't fix anything, guess i need to fresh start a game :(
Once the loop bug happens your save is stuck with it from then on. Unless someone knows a way around it, you're basically screwed.
Dancing ?
It's a bug where certain defeat/sex scenes are stuck on a loop with inmates not fucking Karryn to cum. Instead, they just stand there either with their dick stuck inside Karryn doing nothing or just taking their dick out of their trousers over and over again.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how to trigger bar event ? gym event ? and receptionist event ?
Bar event: get drunk
Gym event: be lewd enough to unlock the passive that let's you get the "Horny" (not arousal) effect
Receptionist: there is no event, just sex during the turn

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Bar event: get drunk
Gym event: be lewd enough to unlock the passive that let's you get the "Horny" (not arousal) effect
Receptionist: there is no event, just sex during the turn
i mean after we solve the mission how even to unlock that ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Related to the game and its developers.

Sachinama and his family caught Covid-19
Also its recovering from the eyes surgery but a few inconveniences came up during the intervention
Finally if you love the development of both Melty Quest and Karryn's prison, then remember to support it via steam, dlsite, patreon and of course on Sachinama sites.

Source? The discord by the way

Feb 28, 2022
I am still confused about the game here, according to the portrait from the select difficult before starting the game, the prison mode seem to has 'Karryn is completed naked' but I can never figure out how to do it beside during her masturbating. Does anyone else figure out or this is not updated yet?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes