Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
It's not coming this month. The way I interpret this, they'll end up with a post next month saying "Btw delayed".

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
It's not coming this month. The way I interpret this, they'll end up with a post next month saying "Btw delayed".
They already delayed it a month, but at least the excuse before was working on those other games, which I believe Rem is done with now. Hopefully another week is all they'll need. I hoped we'd get the update this week, but figured the actual end of the month was more likely anyway.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
you see, i dont mind that much if it gets delayed, because i see they are making a lot of progress each week, do i want to play the game ASAP? fucking YES, but i want to play an estable game so if it doesnt come out this month dont panic people, they are giving us progress reports each week, if they go MIA then thats the time to panic

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Just gonna throw out my 2 cents about the game coming out this month. I don't mind either way since even if it does based on V0.4 its gonna be like 2 and a half weeks for the game to be truly stable since it took until V0.4u for there not to be bugs that can majorly screw you over. That being said I'm placing my bet on the stable version stopping at the letter R!

Reactions: rockon123

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
The good thing is they seem to be focusing solely on Karryn's Prison finally. So hopefully progress will be a lot faster from now on instead of many months wait between version updates due to working on other projects at the same time.

Also, they're over 7000/8000 towards their current Patreon goal now. Not that I really expect it happen(sadly), but they do mention with more money they could maybe get a voice actress for the game. I'd sure love to see them actually do it.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone, Sachinama here with this week's Progress Report!

"When is the game updated?"

We receive a lot message from fans every day. Thank you for your expectations. But I'm sorry, but not yet...

We add new stuffs every day and after that we encounter errors and we're fighting with bugs every day. But it's definitely more erotic than the previous alpha build and also improved in systems. We'll do our best to update by this month in order to meet expectations of all supporters!

Let me show you the video and screenshots that we've worked for last week.

My working this week:
1. Readjusted all cut-ins setting
2. Added several new cut-in variations
3. All existing cut-ins that were not animated are now animated

Up until now cut-ins were displayed to overlap with Karryn's face but now with this update, cut-ins are displayed next to Karryn. Also, cut-ins which were big enough to block Karryn have been adjusted.

And I've created cut-in animations for pussy creampie in the past week! And I also made differences of a human cock, a goblin cock and a slime cock.

Video Sample: (copy and paste url)
Mega

Most of cut-ins with visible hands are human differences only, but currently pussy creampie and anal creampie have cock differences.

What's this, Rem added a Talking Cat?!

Please stay safe together with Eroges!
already separated my 10 bucks because I will not wait this one when it is released.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Desire levels over 100 have always been possible, you just need a lot of passives.
i have lots of passives and the meters have never gone above 100, what passives specifically might do this, or is it maybe an edict i have not unlocked?

D

Deleted member 99138

i have lots of passives and the meters have never gone above 100, what passives specifically might do this, or is it maybe an edict i have not unlocked?
If i remember correctly there is this skill suppers orgasm or resist orgasm. If you use it your desire will go over 100 but you will not orgasm UNTIL you reach 200% and then you will have big orgasm :)

D

Deleted member 99138

I'm so tired of waiting. Please send new ver. , even if it is wrong.
This is one of my favorite games, but developer got a bit greedy because he decided to develop at least 2 games at same time, other one being bitfrost or whatever it is called, which is not bad but much worse then Karryn. So now we have increased wait period and as far as i can see way more people like Karryns prison then that Bitfrost game, yet you can see that developer has put more effort in Bitfrost. I hope he will focus on Karryn more and put Bitfrost on back burner.

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
This is one of my favorite games, but developer got a bit greedy because he decided to develop at least 2 games at same time, other one being bitfrost or whatever it is called, which is not bad but much worse then Karryn. So now we have increased wait period and as far as i can see way more people like Karryns prison then that Bitfrost game, yet you can see that developer has put more effort in Bitfrost. I hope he will focus on Karryn more and put Bitfrost on back burner.
Bifrost has already been finished and released for purchase on steam.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Oh Fuck!! there seem to have a new karryn orgasm animation at the end of the short video,and i love it!

What i don't understand is she orgasm at 55% and the text say she "came multiple time"

Last edited:

siu0904

Oct 19, 2017
Oh Fuck!! there seem to have a new karryn orgasm animation at the end of the short video,and i love it!

What i don't understand is she orgasm at 55% and the text say she "came multiple time"
You can actually do it on the current 0.4u version too. Only if you can make Karryn to have orgasm over 200% pleasure.

Reactions: Pablim1

Alexasr

Jul 7, 2017
Screenshot_20200422-194141_JoiPlay.jpg
Hi guys, everytime i get into a fight in this game on smartphone, playing through JoiPlay, this error appears. Do you know how to fix the problem?

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
If i remember correctly there is this skill suppers orgasm or resist orgasm. If you use it your desire will go over 100 but you will not orgasm UNTIL you reach 200% and then you will have big orgasm :)
I think they mean the body part pleasure levels (e.g. butt) because they were replying to a response to my earlier comment. I had a look at the code and there are some passives you can get that increase the maximum body part desires by 25 percentage points. It seems the passive is rewarded when you reach 100% a certain amount of times (i.e. 30 for mouth), so you just have to keep doing sex battles and you'll get them all eventually.

4.60 star(s) 390 Votes