SerpentMaster

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 628848
Hi guys, everytime i get into a fight in this game on smartphone, playing through JoiPlay, this error appears. Do you know how to fix the problem?
The only fix I know of is don't create another save. Let it autosave and you should be fine. Its kinda bs but if you want to use joi or a smartphone thats just what we have to deal with sadly :/

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
honestly hopeing for a edict for discarding weapon where karryn just drops her weapon and goes to hand to hand combat
It's already in the game as a title.

Think you have to defeat 10 people unarmed to get it. If i remember correctly there's a pastebin which has the titles and passives along with how to get them around somewhere. If not here on f95, then it's on their discord. I'll link it for you anyway so you can have a look

• Love
Reactions: rockon123

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
have you posted the tweeks yet? the 2 links bring me to the same posts. just curious because i am enjoying tweeking t his game. thx
I'm mostly setting everything up, structuring it and writing explanations. Haven't uploaded anything yet. I assume version 5 is dropping next week and I don't really feel like doing everything twice (regarding the writing). I still expect some updating work for me after v5 drops, because in the past they just shat out patches after the new version. I want to keep my stuff up to date so I'll haave to check every update anyways..
If I drop a v0.4u version in the next few days it'll be unfinished and just a quick post here (not part of the collection which I aim to maintain).

gffgg

Jul 22, 2019
I just wanted to say that this is the most promising h-game I've ever played. I liked it so much I even wrote about it/ linked to it on reddit r/lewdgames, as I have seen nothing about this game on reddit.

Seriously this game is A M A Z I N G. I cannot wait for the update!

Anyone know what's expected to be in the update aside from new dialogue / facial expressions / fade ins?

Reactions: nierguyof

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
I think the dialogue updates will go a long way toward making the existing content more enjoyable to replay as we wait for following updates. It's been pretty out of place when she's all slutted-out right now but still says the same "ugh, how could I let a man cum on me" type of lines.

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Yeah, I was also waiting for that one, but it requires lvl 2 subjugated to be implemented soooo ... not anytime soon :/
I remember some dev updates that shows some gloryhole prints. It's lvl 2 losing actually, not need to be subjugated. It will be in 0.5

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017
Level 2 defeat scene and the gloryhole scene are two different things. I'm fairly certain that Rem stated that the gloryhole would be a sidejob (like the bar and receptionist).
You're right, I am mistaken. I confused defeat scene because both are in the lvl2 bathroom. sorry bois.

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes