shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Replaying through the game for a few human as possible intercourse run, and I never knew you could titfuck Tonkin, that was pretty hot, especially beating him that way.
Hopefully you can have Karryn take his cock in the full game.
How do you achieve that? Lose to him or keep teasing him with the titfuck skill?

Also, one more week beforewe see the goodies... can't wait!

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
Replaying through the game for a few human as possible intercourse run, and I never knew you could titfuck Tonkin, that was pretty hot, especially beating him that way.
Hopefully you can have Karryn take his cock in the full game.
Well you can grind out titfucking guards and learn the skill then titfuck someone else while fighting Tonkin and he'll join in and fuck you.
It's totally possible but it's alot of chance.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I'm trying unlock passive only which relate skill .

My target is making white perfect non/complete save file.

And this is the code unlock sexual skills:Mega

Unlock skills list:
Kiss
Blowjob
Rimjob
Handjob
Footjob
Titjob

My code foundation is form #2002 #2220

I will keep update when i am free.
Can you explain to me what is that exactly does it unlock all passives?

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
How do you unlock the sexual acts in the combat? I've been playing the game for an hour now and managed to subjugate the first floor. But still can't do anything sex acts. Is this feature not implemented yet or am I missing something?

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
and how do you do that? there is no option to give blowjobs to the guards. or do i need them to ejaculate during combat?

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Any cheat in order to hack edicts in this game it will take like an eternity to unlock all of those upgrades does cheat engine works in this game ???

Reactions: arinand

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How do you unlock the sexual acts in the combat? I've been playing the game for an hour now and managed to subjugate the first floor. But still can't do anything sex acts. Is this feature not implemented yet or am I missing something?
Smooch Greeting
  • Unlock: Kiss 20 different people, reach max Mouth desire twice.
  • Effect: Unlock Kiss sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed for Kisses
Prisoner of Giving Blowjobs
  • Unlock: Give 20 different blowjobs, max Mouth desire 3 times, max Cock desire 3 times
  • Effect: Unlock Blowjob sex skill, lower Mouth desire needed to give blowjobs
Amateur Salad Tosser
  • Unlock: Give five different men rimjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Rimjob sex skill, increases Mouth sensitivity
Cock Shaking Official
  • Unlock: Give 15 handjobs, reach max cock desire twice
  • Effect: Unlock Handjob sex skill, lower cock desire needed to give handjobs
Loving Pats
  • Unlock: Initiate 5 handjobs, reach max cock desire 5 times
  • Effect: Unlock Pet Cock sex skill
Awaken Feet
  • Unlock: Perform footjobs on five different men
  • Effect: Dexterity +1, Unlock Footjob sex skill
Made for Cocks Titties
  • Unlock: Give more than twenty titjobs
  • Effect: Unlock Titjob sex skill; lower cock desire necessary for titjobs

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
this this will teach you the passive to do the sex skills you basically need to be forced to do the sex skills by enemies a few times for example giving blowjob to 20 people will that blowjob skills

pafu pafu rabu

Apr 27, 2018
How do you achieve that? Lose to him or keep teasing him with the titfuck skill?

Also, one more week beforewe see the goodies... can't wait!
I was just spamming the kiss skill on him and got him aroused, he laid down and Karryn just got on top and started titfucking him.

Well you can grind out titfucking guards and learn the skill then titfuck someone else while fighting Tonkin and he'll join in and fuck you.
It's totally possible but it's alot of chance.
Ah, I see.

Reactions: shiion1

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
This game still looks so gooood. Only lewd game in a long while that I feel is gonna be worth buying at full price once it's done. Haven't touched patreon in over a year. Too much that got stuck in development for what felt like forever. But this feels like it's gonna be completed, and it will be satisfying as hell.

Reactions: blackiron1

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
When the new version is released on Patreon will I be able to sign up and access it right away or do I need to do so beforehand?

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
When the new version is released on Patreon will I be able to sign up and access it right away or do I need to do so beforehand?
When you pledge to their patreon you get a billed for whatever teir you signed up for at that moment and once per month thereafter. So yeah you'll get access.

Reactions: gymogle

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
Yeah, I'm betting on Thursday as well. Rem makes it sound like he's running behind on testing the new job and stuff so I doubt he'll feel like dropping it before the last minute.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes