blackiron1

May 16, 2019
I'm pretty hype for the gloryhole job. Too bad it'll probably be a couple months at least until the next update that could add it, but at least it should hopefully be sooner than the gap between previous ones with Rem not splitting attention between other games anymore. Also full floor 2 subjugation will be nice when it's finally done, which could be a task for the next update too, unless they focus on the side job only first. The base-building elements of the edicts are a really nice part of the game, and that'd unlock a lot more to mess with. It's not often I care about actual game mechanics in an H-game, so that's saying something.

The thing in that unused edict chain about a security camera in Karryn's room sounds pretty nice too. Selling masturbation videos of her to the guards for money. I guess we probably won't see that added for a good while still, though.

Will there be exhibitionism in later updates, such as nude out of battle?
I'd be very surprised if you can't make her choose to be naked later, but I don't think the devs have explicitly mentioned that yet. I think the artist mentioned wanting to add some degree of clothing mechanic, but not sure to what extent.

BigMan3000

Mar 4, 2020
Off the wall Question, has anyone ever experienced your General Income becoming +-1800 (example) gold? Currently because of the +- in my game I'm losing 2000 gold a day. Is this because I went bankrupt before? Or is this a bug? I only modified the code for equipping items, changing the charm value to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i am trying to unlock the release pleasure passives. i had this problem once before. i have maxed all desires 6 times and unlocked the 3 willpower, and still no release option. is there a code tweek to make unlocking pleasure release easier. i have been going thru the code fo 2 days now trying to find where to either unlock it or make it easier to unlock the release desire option. any help?

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
You mean this one?

Ex-Secretary Gone Wild
  • Unlock: Have 10 different sex partners, and max out all desires
  • Effect: Unlock Release Desires and Release Cock Desire edicts

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
i am trying to unlock the release pleasure passives. i had this problem once before. i have maxed all desires 6 times and unlocked the 3 willpower, and still no release option.
You mean this one?

Ex-Secretary Gone Wild
  • Unlock: Have 10 different sex partners, and max out all desires
  • Effect: Unlock Release Desires and Release Cock Desire edicts
Notice how it says 'Unlock edicts'. You still have to buy them. ;)

Sep 2, 2017
So I did some modifications to the plugins and I think I might've messed something up, cause all enemies are evading all of my attacks. Anyone else encounter this?

F-Silent

May 19, 2017

Hey everyone, Rem here screaming into the abyss at how merciless time is when I was just recently informed that there is only five days left until the end of the month.

Anyway, so for the past two weeks I've been working on Island SAGA and Karryn's Prison. While the release date isn't set in stone yet, I'm feel sure that we can release Island SAGA by the end of May. And speaking of release dates... . . . . . . .
We will be releasing v.5 at the end of this month (April) for $10+ Patrons!!
With that said, I am still not ready to release v.5 yet. First of all, the receptionist side job is still not properly playtested yet, and that is making me very sweaty every time I think about it. And... I have may have greatly underestimated my and Sachinama's perverted minds, because more and more battle dialogue keep getting added. At this point, if choosing between not translating all the battle dialogue written by Sachinama so far, or not doing any playtesting for the receptionist side job, I'm leaning towards leaving some of the dialogue blank for the first release of v.5.
I'm sorry... but I'm also not very sorry at the same time. Because there is thousands, and thousands, and thousands of freaking new lines of battle dialogue. The good news regarding that is that Karryn's battle dialogues as written so far are finished.
And while I've been writing lines after lines of Karryn being slutty or men commenting on Karryn's sluttiness, I've also been polishing code here and there nonstop, continuing to rebalance numbers here and there, and also added new Settings. One of them is related to all these new battle dialogues and you can choose how often battle dialogue said by guys will be appear. Another new setting is if you want damage numbers to popup over Karryn from sexual attacks.
Speaking of which, you know that pink number that pops up over Karryn when she gets a sexual skill used on her? Yeah, that's the number from the pleasure damage she's taking, but it's the raw damage number instead of the easy-to-understand percent-of number that you see in the battle log. In hindsight, it must be confusing for basically everyone in the world who is not me when they see the raw pleasure damage number instead of the same number that you see in the battle log. So yeah, that's changed too. I honestly never occurred to me that the raw damage number is useless for anyone who isn't me, because as it turns out, I'm me.
This is Rem reporting here, always surprised at the person I see in front of the mirror.
Anyway, Sachinama brought it to my attention and it has been fixed. Speaking of Sachinama, he also updated some of the sound effects too for v.5! And without further ado, I'm going back to working on Karryn's Prison!

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
A bit sad Island Saga is still going to keep him sidetracked from this game for another month at least, but at least they're still making good progress and it didn't delay the update any longer. And I trust if the receptionist job comes out with any notable bugs they'll probably fix them pretty quick, so guess I'll fap to death in a few days.

Last edited:

DynamoThunder

Mar 17, 2019
A bit sad Island Saga is still going to keep him sidetracked from this game for another month at least, but at least they're still making good progress and it didn't delay the update any longer. And I trust if the receptionist job comes out with any notable bugs they'll probably fix them pretty quick, so guess I'll fap to death in a few days.
and if they don't the only people who truly won't be happy were too entitled to pay anything, much less enjoy the game regardless

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
anyway to increase the minimum pleasure? also do you only get scenes from losing?
Do you want to increase the minimum pleasure or just have her aroused all the time?
You get scenes from raising her desires. After getting the 'Publish Desires' edict (one of the first) you can look up how much desire you need to build up to enable the enemies to do stuff. Leveling some endurance helps holding out for more scenes in one battle. Passives help lowering desire requirements and their build-up. Basically try to not kill them too fast and the scenes happen on their own over time.

Reactions: hypaweeb02

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm dying of anxiety, but definitely every second of waiting is worth it. You can see in Reports, prints and dialogs how good and worked this game is. It is an extremely thorough job.
And the dedication in the game is incredible, even though other projects are being done at the same time.
I can't wait for the next version, I'll play as calmly as possible.

Reactions: Juan Carlos1234

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
I'm trying unlock passive only which relate skill .

My target is making white perfect non/complete save file.

And this is the code unlock sexual skills:

Unlock skills list:
Kiss
Blowjob
Rimjob
Handjob
Footjob
Titjob

My code foundation is form #2002 #2220

I will keep update when i am free.

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
Well that more quick than i thought.
I finish it.

Due to the conditional.
You should fight with anyone three time to unlock all .

Reactions: craiwler

pafu pafu rabu

Apr 27, 2018
Replaying through the game for a few human as possible intercourse run, and I never knew you could titfuck Tonkin, that was pretty hot, especially beating him that way.
Hopefully you can have Karryn take his cock in the full game.

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes