ktosiek84

Jun 13, 2019
just a reminder he was aiming to get it done by end of month last month
seems he is as terrible with planning and time managment as he is good at making games
it feels like every update has "i got sidetracked" in it
so be patient and wait since its a rare game thats worth the wait and the more it takes the better it will be

huyhp6000

Jan 28, 2018

my save game but i only played on easy mode
it have all sex skill and bar rep about 14

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
seems he is as terrible with planning and time managment as he is good at making games
so be patient and wait since its a rare game thats worth the wait and the more it takes the better it will be
Well, he said explicitly in his latest progress report that v5 would get released this month. Optimistically, I think the only reason we wouldn't see it come out before the end of the week is if he does playtesting on the new receptionist sidejob and finds some really gamebreaking bugs.

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Just FYI most software projects get delayed internally, which is why video games generally don't announce release dates until they have most of the work done. This game is no exception. You can only estimate the work you know exactly how will work out, and bugs are things that unpredictably creep up all the time. When you're one person working on a game, estimation is very hard.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if the game was a few days late.

Reactions: fffffffffffk

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
I think it'll come out in time, even if there's a few bugs not ironed out. The dev seems pretty afraid of being perceived as another Patreon that drags things out, so after already delaying it a full extra month I don't think he'll want to dip into May before releasing. Not that it's a big deal even if it does end up a bit buggy or something, since I trust them to fix it up pretty quickly with their good track record.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
I won't be too sure yet, but I definitely don't think we're getting it before Thursday, minimum. As others have said. It is entirely possible that it will be delayed, because he found something gamebreaking.

marmlade

Jan 14, 2018
Nice, it's gonna be a longer one ;)
So I make make a more structured guide about editing passives, but probably only after the update (and some hotfixes) drops.
So here's to removing passives:
You have to do two things. First, you have to 'unlearn' the passive and then change your progress (for example number of sex partners) to stop you from immediately getting it back. Trying to revert stuff may break things, so backup your files and saves beforehand!
Wow thanks. Was tinkering with the file but cannot seem to find the js file that controls the base desire system. Like the base 150 for Blowjobs. Was thinking to avoid "unwanted" sexual attacks from enemies by raising the desire required for those "unwanted" sexual attacks to wayyy above what is possible. Like raising cock desire required for handjob to be 500 instead of the default 120.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Wow thanks. Was tinkering with the file but cannot seem to find the js file that controls the base desire system. Like the base 150 for Blowjobs. Was thinking to avoid "unwanted" sexual attacks from enemies by raising the desire required for those "unwanted" sexual attacks to wayyy above what is possible. Like raising cock desire required for handjob to be 500 instead of the default 120.
Yeah, I can totally relate. Did that myself already for some "unwanted" stuff.
Why didn't you say so in the beginning? :D It's actually pretty easy to do that. In fact muuuuch easier than 'reverting' passives.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: marmlade
4.60 star(s) 396 Votes