Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
if anyone is a patron could you go look at the progress update from two days ago and let us (poor non-patrons) know what's going on please?

HoneyTentacle

Dec 8, 2019
Guys, how can you get this scene?
Tried to use some tips posted a few pages back - Karryn`s wet, disarmed even horny, fighting with thug.
But she is repeatedly knocked back and starts the missionary position scene.

Maybe any other tips?
It's definitely a bit stupid right now, I've modified my game so that every human character can initiate a kick counter to increase the probability because of this, guards are usually a good target thanks to that.

That said, the conditions are these:

* Is she kicking?
* Is the enemy not already in a pose?
* Is she not already in a pose?
* Is the enemy "erect"? (whatever that means)
* Is her pussy "insertable"?

If all of those hold, you get to the actual formula that calculates the probability, in percentage points:

* Is the enemy horny or angry? --> 100% success
* Otherwise, start with 50% success rate
* Are they a higher level than you? +20% success
* Is their strength level higher than yours? +20% success, otherwise -10% success
* Is their agility level higher than yours? +20% success, otherwise -10% success

tl;dr: be weak (low strength, low agility) and/or make them angry or horny.

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are two easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after waitress job.
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
sometimes when editing liquids on Karryn, when you want to do Bar side job the screen freezes with remtairy logo. Edit them liquids back, the job went well.

Tried again with lower liquid volume only on boobs and pussy, it works well, though

StaticPG

Sep 4, 2017
Tried to use some tips posted a few pages back - Karryn`s wet, disarmed even horny, fighting with thug.

Maybe any other tips?
This one is fucking tricky, it comes down to RNG really, your best bet is to get the prison fighter title and keep kicking horny thugs along with what you already mentioned while having pussy desire high. I've gotten it only a couple of times and it's even rarer when it's the DP variant. Maybe looking into improving your stats

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
It's definitely a bit stupid right now, I've modified my game so that every human character can initiate a kick counter to increase the probability because of this, guards are usually a good target thanks to that.

That said, the conditions are these:

* Is she kicking?
* Is the enemy not already in a pose?
* Is she not already in a pose?
* Is the enemy "erect"? (whatever that means)
* Is her pussy "insertable"?

If all of those hold, you get to the actual formula that calculates the probability, in percentage points:

* Is the enemy horny or angry? --> 100% success
* Otherwise, start with 50% success rate
* Are they a higher level than you? +20% success
* Is their strength level higher than yours? +20% success, otherwise -10% success
* Is their agility level higher than yours? +20% success, otherwise -10% success

tl;dr: be weak (low strength, low agility) and/or make them angry or horny.
If you don't mind, could you tell me what you did to modify your game so that all the human characters can initiate a kick counter? Can't seem to figure it out.

Edit: I think I found the relevant lines under Enemies.json by looking for 'n<Counter Skills: 1605>' but unlike the Remtairy files, I feel less confident editing these.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Remtairy was the distributor of Meltys quest, not the developer. The developer was called "Happy Life". But the noun "Sachinama" does be related to. Any sex CG to confirm?

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
Remtairy was the distributor of Meltys quest, not the developer. The developer was called "Happy Life". But the noun "Sachinama" does be related to. Any sex CG to confirm?
Sachinama is the artist/dev of the Happy Life games. Rem is the freelance translator he partnered with to translate Meltys Quest to sell to the western market, and they became Remtairy together in the process. So now they've been developing this game together from the start, with Sachinama doing all the art and Rem doing the English translation + coding. So Remtairy is basically Happy Life(Sachinama) with the addition of Rem.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Sachinama is the artist/dev of the Happy Life games. Rem is the freelance translator he partnered with to translate Meltys Quest to sell to the western market, and they became Remtairy together in the process. So now they've been developing this game together from the start, with Sachinama doing all the art and Rem doing the English translation + coding. So Remtairy is basically Happy Life(Sachinama) with the addition of Rem.
Thank you for the info

Reactions: Xhin

blackiron1

May 16, 2019
Thank you for the info
I should add that the Remtairy name did start out as Rem alone doing translation jobs, which is what Meltys Quest was for him before. And now Karryn's Prison is actually made by Remtairy as the partnership of Rem + Sachinama(Happy Life) working together. Him and Sachinama hooked up to actually make a game together after Melty's Quest's western release went so well.

Rem himself has still has been doing some other regular translation jobs in the meantime. He's supposedly finishing Island Saga's translation next month, and he finished Club Bifrost's last month. Gotta get that side money still. I'm sure most patrons are eager for this game to be his only focus again, though.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
I should add that the Remtairy name did start out as Rem alone doing translation jobs, which is what Meltys Quest was for him before. And now Karryn's Prison is actually made by Remtairy as the partnership of Rem + Sachinama(Happy Life) working together. Him and Sachinama hooked up to actually make a game together after Melty's Quest's western release went so well.

Rem himself has still has been doing some other regular translation jobs in the meantime. He's supposedly finishing Island Saga's translation next month, and he finished Club Bifrost's last month. Gotta get that side money still. I'm sure most patrons are eager for this game to be his only focus again, though.
Island Saga....i want that....
Basically, Remtairy does the same as Kagura games. Are they chinese?

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
Well from their twitter i would not say. Of course they are chinese.
theres 2 people working in this (mayb there is more helping them out but they have 2 main) one is japanese who made melty quest while the other is the official translator of melty quest so they are working together to make this...i believe the japanese guy is the artist while the nyc guy is the one doing the translation both of them also doing the debugs or whatever i guess... i think they are also involve in kagura games while this is their side project or the other way round..correct me if im wrong though

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

Maybe any other tips?

I also have the edicts unlock the help karynn go first in a fight. if she kicks first and meets the requirements i get the scene often. I don't remember what edicts i unlocked right now tho...

Reactions: AlexDark1027

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
theres 2 people working in this (mayb there is more helping them out but they have 2 main) one is japanese who made melty quest while the other is the official translator of melty quest so they are working together to make this...i believe the japanese guy is the artist while the nyc guy is the one doing the translation both of them also doing the debugs or whatever i guess... i think they are also involve in kagura games while this is their side project or the other way round..correct me if im wrong though
My bad.

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes