Darkian's

Jan 3, 2023
Did not work! This error pops up when someone finishes. I play on Android using JoyPlay, can this be a problem?

floran

May 20, 2020
Honestly i think they just want for subscribestar last as long as possible, doing usless shit like stray pubic hair and lovense integration.
Thats fine but i wish they would work on actual content since it feels like game around 70% complete.
oh I do agree on that, just trying to make sense on why on earth would Karryn hace lovense integration,
Atleast with the gym it felt they were using part of all the empty space in the prison, a hope to a future expansion to showers, nursery, classroom, etc

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Errrrh... Can Somebody help me? I stopping playing karryn's since he added the "demo test" of the gym job... What happen? What is this "Lovense"?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The post I've had saved for it, seems to have dissapeared somewhere... so I'll ask again since I don't have it anymore
Is there a way (in receptionist job) for only goblins to appear? as in no orcs, no humans - only goblins

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Any advice on how to get the 99 turns in bathroom title
Probably the easiest way is to just keep farming rep in bathroom. Try servicing one person and quitting and checking on rep board. Usually, it should go up(unless they patched it.) That was how I manage to get the steam achievement. As for the title, pretty sure similar, long as you have a high rep more people will visit gloryhole.

Edit: I just looked up title. Tried using only the Rest command. The wording is 99 Times Rested on toliet, so I believe it is only counting the 'Rests' you used when in gloryhole and nothing else. It may have a tracker as I don't think it is feasible to do 99 rests in one sitting. I don't remember which was the 'rest' one if it was the one stamina cost that goes up or the one that costs more stamina when taking a break since she has 'two' variations of sitting on toliet to recover.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Probably the easiest way is to just keep farming rep in bathroom. Try servicing one person and quitting and checking on rep board. Usually, it should go up(unless they patched it.) That was how I manage to get the steam achievement. As for the title, pretty sure similar, long as you have a high rep more people will visit gloryhole.
I'm confused about the title too. I can be in the bathroom for 100+ turns in one go just fine, but I didn't get the title. What are the actual requirements?

Dec 21, 2017
upload again please
I'll be uploading a new version sometime soon. Be patient with me, as I have a kid now and he's a handful. I'm in the process of making QOS tats for her so that's been taking up most of my limited time I have on my pc. Also switched to Archlinux and that comes with it's own headaches. Anyway thanks for all of the enthusiasm, I'll upload the best version yet, just give me some time my dudes. ^_-

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'll be uploading a new version sometime soon. Be patient with me, as I have a kid now and he's a handful. I'm in the process of making QOS tats for her so that's been taking up most of my limited time I have on my pc. Also switched to Archlinux and that comes with it's own headaches. Anyway thanks for all of the enthusiasm, I'll upload the best version yet, just give me some time my dudes. ^_-
Congrats on the new family member

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I'm confused about the title too. I can be in the bathroom for 100+ turns in one go just fine, but I didn't get the title. What are the actual requirements?
Bathroom is Where The Heart Is
Proof of a warden who spent over 99 turns resting on the toilet.
Passive: Fatigue Gain -5%
Equip Effects: Reduce more fatigue while resting on the toilet Fatigue gain -15%

I am assuming you have to use the Rest command 99 times then total. Maybe the game keeps a counter/tracker of total 'Rests' in bathroom? Since I don't think it is feasible to do 99 rests in one sitting due to the Energy cost always jumping high up after every use.

Last edited:

WhatAmIDoingNow

Feb 5, 2023
I started playing the CC mod then moved my save files over to the 1.1.1 build.

I also moved the gym images to allow the gym mod. (I can initiate it but received an error when I did start the minigame until I added the images)

Now each time there's a riot in Floor 3, there are 4 rooms that are rioting but I can only clear out 3 as the minigame takes over the gym. Only way I can clear the gym room is to streak naked in the room. It's also making new runs harder since I can't completely clear the riot and control keeps dropping

Is there a file I can change/remove/edit in order to not have the gym as part of the riot?

If necessary I will remove the gym minigame altogether to be able to clear that room

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes