zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
~!WIP!~
Here's a version of Karryn's Prison I've been working on.

DOWNLOAD:
gofile.io/d/hXTe4l

Changes include:
Decrypted files
Conversion to RPG Maker MZ
Inclusion of the .rmmzproject file for personal editing if you want.
Updated NW.js to the latest version
Custom CCMod override making it a spiritual successor to my BBC mod from forever ago
Changed some graphics to MZ ones
Changed some audio to MZ ones
Lossless optimization of .ogg files
Removal of censored files
Removal of non-english files
Touchups of certain images (the bar table and big slime)
Inclusion of CCMod, Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, and Mouse Desire Control

NOT INCLUDED:
The Gym DLC (DO NOT TRY TO USE IT!)
The Image Replacer mod and friends (Not compatible with the decrypted files. Still looking into it.)

TO DO:
Lossless optimization of the .png files. (Takes about a week of processing time.)
Touchups of other files, like the background images.

READ OR DIE!
DO NOT change Karryn's voice to japanese! The audio files have been removed.
DO NOT change the language from English to anything else. The non-english files have been removed.

Note:
You can consider this a "compressed" version of Karryn's Prison although that wasn't my only goal obviously.
I keep getting messages about an update to my BBC mod by people who don't realize that it's apart of CCMod now and has been for awhile. This is for them really. I'd also like to thank those people for their enthusiasm and the kind words. Also if there are any problems, notify me.

~ENJOY~
reup please

dragonflyme

Nov 12, 2021
To game modders:

1. How to print stack trace? (ideally on bind). I'm trying to figure out how the game works. Found in CustomizeErrorScreen.js, but I unable to access them correctly from arbitrary part of code.
2. Where the executable body of each skill stored in source files? (e.g. Revitalize)

JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
hgfhfghgftytryrt.jpg
Can I only have one of those 2 titles? I completed the game in both modes to get both titles but realized one was removed. should this be the case or am i doing something wrong
I realized after doing the same thing three different titles:eek:

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
Can I only have one of those 2 titles? I completed the game in both modes to get both titles but realized one was removed. should this be the case or am i doing something wrong
I realized after doing the same thing three different titles:eek:
Yes, for the challenge title, the prisoner title overwrite the warden title.

• Sad
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

inbi

Jan 6, 2022
~!WIP!~
Here's a version of Karryn's Prison I've been working on.

DOWNLOAD:
gofile.io/d/hXTe4l

Changes include:
Decrypted files
Conversion to RPG Maker MZ
Inclusion of the .rmmzproject file for personal editing if you want.
Updated NW.js to the latest version
Custom CCMod override making it a spiritual successor to my BBC mod from forever ago
Changed some graphics to MZ ones
Changed some audio to MZ ones
Lossless optimization of .ogg files
Removal of censored files
Removal of non-english files
Touchups of certain images (the bar table and big slime)
Inclusion of CCMod, Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, and Mouse Desire Control

NOT INCLUDED:
The Gym DLC (DO NOT TRY TO USE IT!)
The Image Replacer mod and friends (Not compatible with the decrypted files. Still looking into it.)

TO DO:
Lossless optimization of the .png files. (Takes about a week of processing time.)
Touchups of other files, like the background images.

READ OR DIE!
DO NOT change Karryn's voice to japanese! The audio files have been removed.
DO NOT change the language from English to anything else. The non-english files have been removed.

Note:
You can consider this a "compressed" version of Karryn's Prison although that wasn't my only goal obviously.
I keep getting messages about an update to my BBC mod by people who don't realize that it's apart of CCMod now and has been for awhile. This is for them really. I'd also like to thank those people for their enthusiasm and the kind words. Also if there are any problems, notify me.

~ENJOY~
upload again please

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
For those who play with CC Mod and Sushikun outfit and have noticed an 'artefact' ;) when Karryn is virgin and orgasm during battle just unzip the file attached and drop it in www\mods\ImagePacks\[Sushikun] Multipack\img\karryn\down_org
(nothing to backup as this file doesn't exist)
View attachment hym_1.zip

Reactions: Humanbug

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
They are currently not working at all
They do. Just because they work on stuff you don't like doesn't equal to they don't. 1. Hair DLC, with new hair Colors for Karryn and new Pubic Style Versions for Karryn + Stray Pubic hair on Karryn. 2. Lovense integration.

Reactions: IPRA

Scavedro

Sep 28, 2017
maybe they want to appeal to lewd streamers to play the game on stream?
There was Melody playing meltys quest
Honestly i think they just want for subscribestar last as long as possible, doing usless shit like stray pubic hair and lovense integration.
Thats fine but i wish they would work on actual content since it feels like game around 70% complete.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes