lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Wheres the gym dlc? I couldve swore I saw that it was done over a month ago on rems subscribestar
He put out an early version of it for testing, people didn't like it because if your Karryn wasn't already slutty there wasn't much to do, so Rem paused work on it. Personally I was just happy to have more content :(

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Purple_Heart's answer is pretty spot on.
However, if you're really struggling, I've found that it's possible to farm some of these titles through the use of the toilet. I've gotten the 10 anal in a fight one and 20 blowjobs in a day one/10 blowjobs to someone who just pissed from exclusively using anal or blowjobs throughout the whole session. Unfortunately, footjobs and titjobs don't seem to be possible in there. You'll have to figure out a way to manage.

While I'd say that having a bit of agility helps, your mind levels are probably too low if your desires are raising that quickly. I'm at 300+ slut level and it still takes at least 3-4 hits of sight/talk to raise a specific body part from 40 to 100+. I don't know if it's because I haven't had enough Petting attacks or what, but I barely get any desire from those. But you really just need enough agility to be faster than most enemies. You don't need to be faster than goblins, rogues, werewolves, etc, and I've never seen goblins and werewolves initiate anything other than vaginal sex, which managing desire can prevent anyways.
I didn't know you could get the anal sex title in the bathroom mini game, I tried to get the old fashion lady title in the bathroom and i found out you can't. I also have 430 slut level so to me is pretty much impossible to manage desire (Karryn is horny more often than not) even if it's just the very first fight in the day it takes like 3 turns for guards to just throw me to the ground and fuck me.

Btw since we are both trying to get titles, in the waitress side-job my karryn keeps falling in the middle of every shift in spite of me not drinking a single drop of alcohol, would you happen to know if this counts as completing a shift sober for the title since im not drinking?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I didn't know you could get the anal sex title in the bathroom mini game, I tried to get the old fashion lady title in the bathroom and i found out you can't. I also have 430 slut level so to me is pretty much impossible to manage desire (Karryn is horny more often than not) even if it's just the very first fight in the day it takes like 3 turns for guards to just throw me to the ground and fuck me.

Btw since we are both trying to get titles, in the waitress side-job my karryn keeps falling in the middle of every shift in spite of me not drinking a single drop of alcohol, would you happen to know if this counts as completing a shift sober for the title since im not drinking?
Yeah, I was pretty surprised myself. I'm 100% sure it was from the toilet, because I'm currently farming receptionist/toilet titles without doing anything else, and I sure as shit didn't get 10+ nuts in a 15 minute receptionist shift. The only other thing I can think of is maybe doing custom fights in Free Mode (costs 100 gold per person iirc) to make things more manageable. Yetis will always choose titjobs if you don't kick them, I think, and vaginal sex with 9 different enemy types should be doable through them too. You can also take advantage of Yetis only going for tits to farm the sex counter titles by suppressing tit desire. The other titles might be more difficult, but should be much easier to handle a couple dudes at a time.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I got all my bar titles pretty early into the run. I didn't know she could even do that without a drop of alcohol.

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
Are you sure she's not drinking ? I mean I think you are not sober if you fall in the middle of your shift. It's not because you "Refuse Drinks" that you are sober. Each time an inmate try to offer Karryn a drink, she refuses it, but it costs some willpower to do it, if you run out of willpower, she can't refuse anymore and drink every mug offer to her.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Are you sure she's not drinking ? I mean I think you are not sober if you fall in the middle of your shift. It's not because you "Refuse Drinks" that you are sober. Each time an inmate try to offer Karryn a drink, she refuses it, but it costs some willpower to do it, if you run out of willpower, she can't refuse anymore and drink every mug offer to her.
Also, they can force a drink into her when they kiss her.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
your un-modded game save will work fine in ccmod, but a ccmod save will not usually work in un-modded game.
I see well i used an umodded save on a previous page and it just gave me an error which is why i was asking tried several times and got the same result

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
Currently working on a """gallery""" using psds to basically make a dressup game.
If I had any coding knowledge I would make an actual dressup game for each PSD but eh.
I'm also doing this to prove to people it's more than possible to make a gallery ingame by just selecting the pose with a menu then having a menu that turns things on and off. It would be very complicated but possible.
1675118494850.png 1675118652163.png

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
What rooms/edicts have side jobs/activities?
I found already:
level 1 - bar, visit reception
level 2 - bathroom
level 3 - strip club

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Currently working on a """gallery""" using psds to basically make a dressup game.
If I had any coding knowledge I would make an actual dressup game for each PSD but eh.
I'm also doing this to prove to people it's more than possible to make a gallery ingame by just selecting the pose with a menu then having a menu that turns things on and off. It would be very complicated but possible.
View attachment 2352697 View attachment 2352709
You pull that off you deserve an instant 5k likes lol

Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I want to edit Karryn’s energy and will power. Anyone knows how to do it or which file to edit?

What I want to do is:
1. Add +5000 to Max energy and +1000 willpower to Max will power.
2. In battle, I want to regenerate +1000 energy and + 500 willpower starting of every turn.

I hope that energy costs and willpower costs of various skills will be unaffected if I change these variables. Like are they fixed numbers based on Karryn’s level and how many times she used them in battle or do they depend on Karryn’s Max Energy? I don’t want to the skills to cost 1000+ energy/will power after I edit Max energy/Willpower.

Also, when Karryn orgasms, how is the energy loss calculated? Is it calculated based on numbers or based on percentage of Karryn’s Max energy?

I hope that changing this variables will not affect how much Karryn looses energy after orgasm(like I hope she won’t loose thousands of energy if she orgasms)

My aim is to make it such that Karryn only looses battles when I click Giveup + Surrender. Otherwise, she will be able to win all battles because Karryn’s energy will never become Zero.

So anyone knows what to do, where to edit? Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Guys, I want to edit Karryn’s energy and will power. Anyone knows how to do it or which file to edit?

What I want to do is:
2. In battle, I want to regenerate +1000 energy and + 500 willpower starting of every turn.

My aim is to make it such that Karryn only looses battles when I click Giveup + Surrender. Otherwise, she will be able to win all battles because Karryn’s energy will never become Zero.

it's easier to use a cheat engine for what you want.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

What I want to do is:

I hope that energy costs and willpower costs of various skills will be unaffected if I change these variables. Like are they fixed numbers based on Karryn’s level and how many times she used them in battle or do they depend on Karryn’s Max Energy? I don’t want to the skills to cost 1000+ energy/will power after I edit Max energy/Willpower.

Also, when Karryn orgasms, how is the energy loss calculated? Is it calculated based on numbers or based on percentage of Karryn’s Max energy?

I hope that changing this variables will not affect how much Karryn looses energy after orgasm(like I hope she won’t loose thousands of energy if she orgasms)

The energy and willpower costs are calculated as percentages, so it will still cost you most of your energy/wp even if it's 9999.
But the files you want to edit are "RemtairyEnergy.js", "RemtairyKarryn.js" (for the energy regen) and "RemtairyWillpower.js", there's tons of stuff you'd need to edit, but it's kinda simple because you need to just find out the corresponding skill and look at the math of what it does, just be sure to make a backup of any files you tweak around so you wont have problems if you dun goof something up and the files become corrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes