Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
What's a good strategy here when I want to both complete all levels but also turn her into the greatest slut to roam the planet? Even in easy mode, at slut level around 180 it's starting to get... tricky to even beat level 3. Should I just clear all levels without doing anything lewd and then sluttify her during riots (assuming there is no forced game end once all levels are cleared)?
It's mainly about not neglecting combat statistics. (The main 3 colors)

You want to have at least 1 out of the 3 (be it red, blue or yellow) be as high as you can push it. Ideally only 1. You want to unlock additional attacks (red has the super strong attack, yellow has AoE, blue has random AoE).

If you end up losing fights because of your Slut Level, then you are misunderstanding the game. Even a total slut build can win secretary. It's all a matter of maximizing Endurance and unlocking the Endure Orgasm skill, this allows you to outlast all enemies. Granted the endurance build is a slow playthrough given the amount of lewd animations compared to just eliminating them with combat without animations. The only limitation of an endurance build is limited number of combat encounter per day (one of the later passives slowly depletes maximum Energy, max energy resets in every new day).

Lastly, you want both complementary gear (Accuracy for a Red build, Strength for a yellow build, Endurance multipliers for an Endurance build), and a reasonable control/order/funds buffer.

You want to have enough funds saved in order to be able to reliably transition into a stabilized order scenario. Players that fail often overspend money for greatly diminished returns (focus on sniping strong/essential active skills, and prioritize saving gold for sniping income boosts and control/order edicts).

Easiest way to lose the game is to overspend gold on training/accessories, or insisting on very low order values throughout your entire playthrough (1-20 order).

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's mainly about not neglecting combat statistics. (The main 3 colors)

You want to have at least 1 out of the 3 (be it red, blue or yellow) be as high as you can push it. Ideally only 1. You want to unlock additional attacks (red has the super strong attack, yellow has AoE, blue has random AoE).

If you end up losing fights because of your Slut Level, then you are misunderstanding the game. Even a total slut build can win secretary. It's all a matter of maximizing Endurance and unlocking the Endure Orgasm skill, this allows you to outlast all enemies. Granted the endurance build is a slow playthrough given the amount of lewd animations compared to just eliminating them with combat without animations. The only limitation of an endurance build is limited number of combat encounter per day (one of the later passives slowly depletes maximum Energy, max energy resets in every new day).

Lastly, you want both complementary gear (Accuracy for a Red build, Strength for a yellow build, Endurance multipliers for an Endurance build), and a reasonable control/order/funds buffer.

You want to have enough funds saved in order to be able to reliably transition into a stabilized order scenario. Players that fail often overspend money for greatly diminished returns (focus on sniping strong/essential active skills, and prioritize saving gold for sniping income boosts and control/order edicts).

Easiest way to lose the game is to overspend gold on training/accessories, or insisting on very low order values throughout your entire playthrough (1-20 order).
For a slut build, dexterity is the only offense stat you should focus on, as sex attacks scale off of it. You don't want to waste levels on anything else, since you don't have a lot of wiggle room. Strength doesn't provide any benefits and agility becomes negligible once sex is initiated. You can't dodge sex attacks and the turn order doesn't really matter in an orgie.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
so im guessing the all passives and titles viewing mod no longer works? i think it was the pero mod, i forgot. saw it say they deleted their post of the mod. been almost a yr since ive been on the karryn thread. :) lol

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
so im guessing the all passives and titles viewing mod no longer works? i think it was the pero mod, i forgot. saw it say they deleted their post of the mod. been almost a yr since ive been on the karryn thread. :) lol
no it exist and works still exist. Here u go

• Red Heart
Reactions: chris18

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Im running a slut build, and im aiming to get the title from karryn sex skills problem is enemys wont let my use my skills insted they end up using their sex skills on me. It makes trying to get those titles much harder. So does anyone have anyone know what stats affect this? I think sex resist is probably the main factor, but does charm also play a role? i dont know what "enemy charm requirment" is for. Or agility does agility determine if i use my skill first?

[edit]Through edicts only btw. Ive alredy hit the level cap

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Im running a slut build, and im aiming to get the title from karryn sex skills problem is enemys wont let my use my skills insted they end up using their sex skills on me. It makes trying to get those titles much harder. So does anyone have anyone know what stats affect this? I think sex resist is probably the main factor, but does charm also play a role? i dont know what "enemy charm requirment" is for. Or agility does agility determine if i use my skill first?

You should keep unneeded desires to low to prevent enemies from using Karryn as they wish. For example, if you don't want enemies to have anal sex with Karryn, keep her butt desire low. Other than that, you can also raise her agility so she can act first in battles.

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
You should keep unneeded desires to low to prevent enemies from using Karryn as they wish. For example, if you don't want enemies to have anal sex with Karryn, keep her butt desire low. Other than that, you can also raise her agility so she can act first in battles.
I don't see how this is viable later on. If you get enough passives, at some point all desires will shoot to 200 in a few moves regardless of whether you try to suppress them or not. The agility approach seems more viable.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't see how this is viable later on. If you get enough passives, at some point all desires will shoot to 200 in a few moves regardless of whether you try to suppress them or not. The agility approach seems more viable.
You can have a slut build that still excludes one or two desires.

Trick is to keep them suppressed from day 1 so you never develop passives for those desires. Additionally, the right items will lower desire gain rate.

KleinSzpadel

Aug 5, 2016
I cannot start challenge run. I've finished game, walk down for game + but runs are greyed out. (I did not find answer in search)

Challenge run screen.jpg
Never mind.... found it... Remember to reset stats :)

Last edited:

cretin88

Aug 9, 2022
~!WIP!~
Here's a version of Karryn's Prison I've been working on.

DOWNLOAD:

Changes include:
Decrypted files
Conversion to RPG Maker MZ
Inclusion of the .rmmzproject file for personal editing if you want.
Updated NW.js to the latest version
Custom CCMod override making it a spiritual successor to my BBC mod from forever ago
Changed some graphics to MZ ones
Changed some audio to MZ ones
Lossless optimization of .ogg files
Removal of censored files
Removal of non-english files
Touchups of certain images (the bar table and big slime)
Inclusion of CCMod, Faster Mental Phase, Favorite Skills, and Mouse Desire Control

NOT INCLUDED:
The Gym DLC (DO NOT TRY TO USE IT!)
The Image Replacer mod and friends (Not compatible with the decrypted files. Still looking into it.)

TO DO:
Lossless optimization of the .png files. (Takes about a week of processing time.)
Touchups of other files, like the background images.

READ OR DIE!
DO NOT change Karryn's voice to japanese! The audio files have been removed.
DO NOT change the language from English to anything else. The non-english files have been removed.

Note:
You can consider this a "compressed" version of Karryn's Prison although that wasn't my only goal obviously.
I keep getting messages about an update to my BBC mod by people who don't realize that it's apart of CCMod now and has been for awhile. This is for them really. I'd also like to thank those people for their enthusiasm and the kind words. Also if there are any problems, notify me.

~ENJOY~
Is anyone able to reupload this? The original link is now dead, and there's no mirrors.

Reactions: Chromnos

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Purple_Heart's answer is pretty spot on.
However, if you're really struggling, I've found that it's possible to farm some of these titles through the use of the toilet. I've gotten the 10 anal in a fight one and 20 blowjobs in a day one/10 blowjobs to someone who just pissed from exclusively using anal or blowjobs throughout the whole session. Unfortunately, footjobs and titjobs don't seem to be possible in there. You'll have to figure out a way to manage.
While I'd say that having a bit of agility helps, your mind levels are probably too low if your desires are raising that quickly. I'm at 300+ slut level and it still takes at least 3-4 hits of sight/talk to raise a specific body part from 40 to 100+. I don't know if it's because I haven't had enough Petting attacks or what, but I barely get any desire from those. But you really just need enough agility to be faster than most enemies. You don't need to be faster than goblins, rogues, werewolves, etc, and I've never seen goblins and werewolves initiate anything other than vaginal sex, which managing desire can prevent anyways.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes