• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Saintryven

Sep 10, 2021
I had to do a clean install and now it seems like there is no more battle chatter from karryn (i.e. Caution Stance, Focus, Healing Thoughs... etc) she still speaks in all of her regular pink lines, when using suppress or release desire and when she goes to sleep so I'm not sure what option I am missing to have the other voice bits back in.

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Any tips on these achievements ? going for 100% but some of them looks difficult (like x stats higher, prisoner difficulty, Wanted enemy, ...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
How do you get the seaman capitan title?
You need to defeat the Captain, the lvl 5 boss, then have sex with each type of inmates. So the only way to do it is in free play mode.
You can refer to the "Empress Ending Conditions" guide on Steam by Maiko, to calculate if you're going to get the Empress Ending or the Happy Ending.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Recently started playing the game and it really caught me.

Today I had one of my fav cam girls draw some bodpaint based on the game. I think its quit good given she seen only 3 pictures and did this first try:

View attachment 2342970

@ mods: hope its okay to share this!?
lol cam girls too risky for me, I always think those links come with viruses. She's probably thinking I hope this cums off.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
is there any saves for the CCmod version of the game as i am guessing that normal game saves won't work on that version thanks for any help

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Any tips on these achievements ? going for 100% but some of them looks difficult (like x stats higher, prisoner difficulty, Wanted enemy, ...)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • You can get the first two by buying the relevant edicts and equipping the appropriate titles/accessories for increasing the relevant XP gain. You can do it on Secretary mode to lessen the amount of time/effort it will take.
  • For the 3-6, 8 and 9, not sure what to say other than have a good build and steady cash flow for relevant edicts. If you're playing on Warden mode, remember that running from fights is an option.
    • You'll probably want to farm some titles before making the Endless mode attempts though. Don't forget that you need to satisfy the conditions for Happy End to get Free Mode and by extension, Endless waves.
  • For the 7th one, not too sure. Have you tried getting edicts that increase the chance of both?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes