Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
that's the hole point you have to lose to win perks It can take a week to win the game but the idea of winning is that you have open specifics perks. Join the discord to learn about everything
What? Where do you have to lose to win? You can play through the entire game, not losing once.

I keep loosing does anyone know what I should do?
You have to be way more specific in what gives you trouble, so people can you give advice with your problem.

Reactions: Ferghus

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
For those of you who can't be bothered to really explore this game normally, I've included a hacked save no24 it's in a closed area test kind of like recollection room, if you talk to the npc on the right you can enter some fights, using sexual skill should open up everything (all sexual skills).

I think the game can manage, have not tested them all out so don't quote me on a 100% complete graphical and sexual visual as I never really played the main game, but some npc's will probably crash the game showing not found items on screen.

There is however lots of things that do work. I think its a faster way to fap (God I'm such a perv) as you can pretty much access a lot of the game mechanics in just one room without travelling far lol. To use it save normally no24 then exit game, and then put my save and overwrite you know the drill, no global or config isn't necessary unless you really want it I've included it too.

Also I think there is a way to get out of the zone but can't remember what it was, I did it accidently in one of the npc's. Just incase backup your saves.

Update= file 22 test room with low corruption.

Last edited:

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Since my first time playing karyn I played a lot of rpgm games with similar structure, like Tower of Ardia. And I can not repeat enough how impressive Karryn's gameplay is. How can devs do not get that if you don't actually mix the gameplay with the erotic element the game will not be good, but mediocre at best? It feels like people are just lazy.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
that's the hole point you have to lose to win perks It can take a week to win the game but the idea of winning is that you have open specifics perks. Join the discord to learn about everything
I have no idea what you're talking about. I beat the game on my first run on Warden mode. Took me like 2 days.
Unless you're playing on Prisoner Mode, it's kinda essential that you run from fights you can't win. The way the game is designed, winning gets harder the more she takes pleasure damage. Even with a slut build, you have to be careful. You literally can't afford to let the passives outpace her stats. If your goal is simply winning, it's very easy to do it as long as you avoid pleasure damage. The hard part is winning despite too much penis.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone know whether the X number of days titles are for 1 single playthrough or if it's total? I can do 69 days for Grand Order, but I'm not sure I can stay sane blowing through 300 in a single run.

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
Anyone know whether the X number of days titles are for 1 single playthrough or if it's total? I can do 69 days for Grand Order, but I'm not sure I can stay sane blowing through 300 in a single run.
Single playthrough. I got Grand Order while doing Birthday Cake title, and i'm pretty sure there is no title that unlock through multiple playthrough.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Single playthrough. I got Grand Order while doing Birthday Cake title, and i'm pretty sure there is no title that unlock through multiple playthrough.
Ah, dammit. Guess I'll knock out those side job titles. Do you recommend doing the 69 riot titles with a dedicated melee playthrough, or does it get more difficult than a slut run down the line?

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022
Ah, dammit. Guess I'll knock out those side job titles. Do you recommend doing the 69 riot titles with a dedicated melee playthrough, or does it get more difficult than a slut run down the line?
If you play in secretary (i read it a few pages ago), i think it doesn't matter what build you use. As far as i remember, i started with melee build and i switched into slut once i completed lvl 3, when i started to grind the side job titles.
I was aiming for the Maker of Chain title, so i took edict to increase riot chance, but at the end, i got way too much and i unlocked the title before day 150. Just make sure to not grind stripper sidejob before you got the title.
The Grand Order title is really easy in a 300 days playthrough, because the 69 days doesn't need to be consecutive.
Once you get both, you can just skip all remaining days by sleeping, as long as there no more riot occuring, until day 296.

Reactions: Ferghus

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
I get rem wants waitress sidejob to be more fun by erasing the blockade of "i don't want to get confused so i don't upgrade drink menu edict", maybe rem should do something else while he's at it huh? Something something infinite mug or erase the tray-drop altogether and ooh better yet maybe add a mechanic that decrease karryn's sensitivity after each orgasm so karryn won't drop the tray every 2 turns?? What if that mechanic also works outside the job, thus resolving the orgasm-lock at least every 4 to 5 turns instead of 2???Hmmmmmmm

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I get rem wants waitress sidejob to be more fun by erasing the blockade of "i don't want to get confused so i don't upgrade drink menu edict", maybe rem should do something else while he's at it huh? Something something infinite mug or erase the tray-drop altogether and ooh better yet maybe add a mechanic that decrease karryn's sensitivity after each orgasm so karryn won't drop the tray every 2 turns?? What if that mechanic also works outside the job, thus resolving the orgasm-lock at least every 4 to 5 turns instead of 2???Hmmmmmmm
This "rant" here has nothing to do with your comment exactly but more as an excuse for me to talk about the orgasm-lock mechanic

As much as I love this game, I have a hate relationship with the stunlock mechanic (aka Bliss) because it's really annoying, if you gonna do a Karryn full slut run (and let's be honest probably 90% of the people will do that intentionally or accidentally at some point) you will have to deal with it and Bliss is what makes me try my best to avoid combat, especially if the combat has more than 1 wave because that's a guaranteed you are fucked moment, literally.

I might not be the smartest guy to put together a build in this game, but holy shit Bliss just drives me crazy, to counter this normally I focus on more stamina, more energy, more stamina regen and more energy regen when it comes to Bliss because that's what makes Karryn not lose in the first rounds, then just watch the enemies lose by themselves, and that's when the combat starts to bother, you just sit and watch while your Karryn can't do nothing because she is stunned by Bliss.

Yeah I know you can use others skill to prevent that, for example by making Karryn hold her orgasm for the round BUT she will came if pleasure hits +150% and there's enemies that makes the pleasure bar jump +50% (or even more) in one skill, hell, I literally have encountered enemies that makes Karryn came with 1 skill and if you run out of willpower, what do you do?

Look, if I'm doing something wrong then I take the L but Bliss really gets on my nerves, if you guys have a exactly build to prevent this type of annoyance then I'm all ears for it.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
Haven't played a while but unless something changed, Resist Orgasm scales with your Mind Stat. So you can go over 500% Pleasure if your Mind Stat is really high.
Ohhh that's a thing I didn't know, I'll take this as a consideration next time I play.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes