Jan 15, 2021
Personally how I see it secretary mode is really the only decent way to play this game, everything else is just dumb. Since you can manually save your game in secretary mode. So if you decide to make Karryn slutty you can do so and then just reload your old save before that happened, so you can still play the game regularly. Without permanently ruining your save file.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Personally how I see it secretary mode is really the only decent way to play this game, everything else is just dumb. Since you can manually save your game in secretary mode. So if you decide to make Karryn slutty you can do so and then just reload your old save before that happened, so you can still play the game regularly. Without permanently ruining your save file.
Well, you can "manually save" in normal mode too. Rem doesn't allow you to do it in-game, but you can just copy your save files manually, and if you think you screwed up - just use your backup saves, if that's the only problem you have.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I don't get this game. So if I want Karryn to do lewd things I have no other choice but to ruin my save file by making her lewder, therefore giving her passives that will all ruin her stats? Isn't that kinda dumb for a Hentai game? NG+ is useless too in that sense. Since she carries over all those passives too.
Yeah you do have a point, there should be a way in game to decrease corruption, lewd etc.. so you can pick and choose how she reacts to certain situations in game. I think once you go free to play it keeps your previous save so having two different saves is a must for this game it seems. Well if you want different voices, dialogue and outcomes that is.

Reactions: OneSpoopyBoi
Jan 15, 2021
Well, you can "manually save" in normal mode too. Rem doesn't allow you to do it in-game, but you can just copy your save files manually, and if you think you screwed up - just use your backup saves, if that's the only problem you have.
I know but at that point its just cheating.

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
To add to the rant going on:
So sad Rem decided to change things up...
Like, I rememeber playing 0.4 to 0.8 betas and they were so danm fun. You could really play it as rpg/strategy/management game. My saves had 500+ hours of gameplay in them, and I had multiple of those.
But alas, release version, for some reason, has to be a puzzle game, where you have find the right build to beat the in fixed time (game days), or you inevitably lose.

Hell, you could go for 100+ days without getting a single passive when going for virgin runs, and it was freaking fun! Now you just can't do that! passives, stat-loss, sensitivity would just stack up... :cry:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This "rant" here has nothing to do with your comment exactly but more as an excuse for me to talk about the orgasm-lock mechanic

As much as I love this game, I have a hate relationship with the stunlock mechanic (aka Bliss) because it's really annoying, if you gonna do a Karryn full slut run (and let's be honest probably 90% of the people will do that intentionally or accidentally at some point) you will have to deal with it and Bliss is what makes me try my best to avoid combat, especially if the combat has more than 1 wave because that's a guaranteed you are fucked moment, literally.

I might not be the smartest guy to put together a build in this game, but holy shit Bliss just drives me crazy, to counter this normally I focus on more stamina, more energy, more stamina regen and more energy regen when it comes to Bliss because that's what makes Karryn not lose in the first rounds, then just watch the enemies lose by themselves, and that's when the combat starts to bother, you just sit and watch while your Karryn can't do nothing because she is stunned by Bliss.

Yeah I know you can use others skill to prevent that, for example by making Karryn hold her orgasm for the round BUT she will came if pleasure hits +150% and there's enemies that makes the pleasure bar jump +50% (or even more) in one skill, hell, I literally have encountered enemies that makes Karryn came with 1 skill and if you run out of willpower, what do you do?

Look, if I'm doing something wrong then I take the L but Bliss really gets on my nerves, if you guys have a exactly build to prevent this type of annoyance then I'm all ears for it.
Yeah, having high endurance and moderately high willpower/mind helps a lot. You also need a decent level of dexterity to do respectable pleasure damage. Having the right titles and accessories can also help manage how quickly she gains pleasure. The hard part is gathering the money for those needed upgrades. Once you hit the level cap, you'll have to rely on edicts to keep up, and edicts aren't cheap.
I don't get this game. So if I want Karryn to do lewd things I have no other choice but to ruin my save file by making her lewder, therefore giving her passives that will all ruin her stats? Isn't that kinda dumb for a Hentai game? NG+ is useless too in that sense. Since she carries over all those passives too.
Slut build is basically hard mode. Like you can get away with having a few gangbangs and still get a good ending with a melee Karryn. But if you want a successful slut run, you need to proactively plan ahead. I don't know why you're keeping your levels/passives in NG+, because you'll just keep running into the same problem until you respec.

Reactions: Smopy

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Please make the side job time choice an option. I liked that previous versions that allowed the player to choose the time limit.

Thanks

Reactions: sagasenor

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Gonna leave my save file here in case I get horni again. Finished wave 50 in all difficulties. wacked 9999 all stats. Got bored in seeing the same h scenes all over again. See y'all nerds.
So essentially this forum is your cum dumper? lol I mean save dump, look nobody here is a nerd, we are all pervs here there's a difference lol.

Reactions: hecknuts

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Need option of being nude all the time, during combat, walking around etc.
If your character is slutty enough she will do it on her own. Remember that you are in night mode if you have no clothes.

My game is modded so I am not 100% sure.

Agnes Fan

Jan 26, 2023
hello, the site is bugged like this for anyone else? does anyone know a solution?
I can't download saves because of the bug

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
Need option of being nude all the time, during combat, walking around etc.
In the base game if Karryn is stripped of her clothing enough times, she will get passives that will make her clothes take damage faster and reduce their max durability until rested. This will result in her staying naked once she is stripped in battle until she rest in a bed. The passives will also give a chance for her to wake up without underwear, or completely naked if you have enough of them.

If you get CCmod there are passives that will allow you to choose to strip or dress Karryn anytime you want from her bed.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Is the Goal later to completely replace fighting with beating prisoners with sex ?
It's not a goal, per se. But it is an inevitable outcome if you stick around for too long in the prison, which by itself is not quite an easily feasible thing to maintain in one go on Prisoner Mode if done from scratch. That said, there is a Title you can obtain if you beat the final boss with a Slut Level of 400 or more. But to get to that point easily, you'd want to play in Warden Mode, as it is the mode with the easy to accees tools to do a slut speedrun on. That said, if there is any goal in the game for any completionist? That would be collecting all titles, rather than getting all Passives and all Edicts in one run. The titles are basically permanent achievements that grant effects for future playthroughs, as you probably know.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Recently started playing the game and it really caught me.

Today I had one of my fav cam girls draw some bodpaint based on the game. I think its quit good given she seen only 3 pictures and did this first try:

View attachment 2342970

@ mods: hope its okay if I share this!
Maybe share that to Rem at their discord. They like most forms of fanart of their games.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes