Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
mmm... you mean lower or higher reputation because i have 25 reputation in the strip club in mine, so idk. maybe i should try to get in new game+ with a lower reputation
I think I've seen it as early as 15 rep? I don't think it goes down as reputation gets higher though, as I'm at 21 currently. The only other things I can think of is maybe Extend Strip Club edict (the one that adds "private shows") or maybe the difficulty. I'm playing on Secretary precisely to title farm.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
And hopefully they will consider doing KP Anime some day. :giggle:
View attachment 2284380
I know this is kinda old at this point but if they decide to do at least I hope they pick a good studio this time for the anime/hentai because the studio who did Melty's Quest hentai was horrible, no, seriously, the quality of the animation is really bad, I still have nightmares of that.

Last edited:

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
  1. If order hits 0, game prematurely ends. You can NG+ and keep your titles. You can also choose to reset your stats, giving you the opportunity to try other builds and earn different titles.
  2. Wouldn't know. I've been playing without cheats.
  3. They don't do much that early in. However, once you start racking up passive debuffs, you want to take them out quickly. Toys do pleasure DoT and nerds "exposing your weakness" moderately raises desire in a body part.
  4. They're meant to hinder your progress by decreasing control until they're taking care of, remove certain structures you might have built with an edict, and force you to allocate resources (via edicts) to counter them.
P.S. You get the "minigame" from losing normally too. You don't really want to be defeated, especially if you're using a melee build. You're going to find yourself struggling to avoid sex. Even if you manage to generate more energy than you deplete, the debuffs and orgasms will get to a point where it becomes unmanageable. Eventually, you'll have to decide whether it's more time efficient to try to finish the run or intentionally killing your run to NG+.

They'll tell you in-game if you get the Publish Profile edict under Personal, I think.
Thank you. But is there any difference in the game if i keep order between for example 100 and 80 vs if i keep it between 40 to 60? Is there any content thats missed if the order is kept high?

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys, Just wanted to confirm a few things. Getting a lot of conflicting info here and cant possibly shift through 43 pages of post mentioning the GYM DLC.

1) Is it even a thing rn or has it been pulled?
2) If i buy the game on steam, is the CC mode easy to install using the MO or is it another Pain in the a$$?
3) are the tweaks possible in the steam version?

Asking as I am seriously considering buying it on sale.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thank you. But is there any difference in the game if i keep order between for example 100 and 80 vs if i keep it between 40 to 60? Is there any content thats missed if the order is kept high?
You get more money the lower your order is at the end of the day and more enemies show up for fights, if I remember right. I don't believe it prevents scenes.
Hey guys, Just wanted to confirm a few things. Getting a lot of conflicting info here and cant possibly shift through 43 pages of post mentioning the GYM DLC.

2) If i buy the game on steam, is the CC mode easy to install using the MO or is it another Pain in the a$$?

Better start digging. You can thank the other dudes who don't want to read for the 43 pages.
Edit: I only see 21 pages in the search, and the answer is in the first. Cheers.

Reactions: TakeMeHigher

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Since the last patch, you can't choose shift duration except once you reach the free play mode ending.
I see... so i should try to get the title after i unlock free play mode. got it
Higher level of job makes it last longer. Like Strip Club or Gym or even Bar. Long as you level it up it increases the time. Easiest way if you got time unlock is do lots of short shifts to later get to the longer shifts.
so you are saying i get it after playing some short shifts i get a longer one? i test this on my playthrough then
TNX for the help everone

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.1.1f4 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for Unofficial CCMod - Download:
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.1.1f4 FULL Uploaded!

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
info: I am only using the mod of wyldspace.
question: If I play with a slutty Karrin can I do multiple minigames? Because after one game I am in night modus.
edit: If I dont fuck at the end of the strip show it seams to be ok.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)
What does clean mean? No Modification? No Hack? Sorry for being clueless.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I see... so i should try to get the title after i unlock free play mode. got it

so you are saying i get it after playing some short shifts i get a longer one? i test this on my playthrough then
TNX for the help everone
Yes, the only way to grow rep is to finish job as soon as able. I think you can cheat the Gloryhole this way to by only playing with one dude and ending it right there after he ejaculates. That was the only way I knew to get the achievement by leveling up GH since higher level you get more people visiting it. (Plus you start to see the background in it change with writing with higher levels.)

Bar works this way if you want to get drunk as soon as able it counts as gain.
Stripclub if you can do a private dance soon as able with maybe one client.
GH take on one client, satisfy, leave. (Should get rep gain)
Not sure if there is any other way to do a Receptionist faster instead of short shifts. I guess you could take one person and then just do the wait/waste time to kill minutes quicker. (Dunno if you get any negatives for not filling out forms.)

Reactions: HCLXIII

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
1. Any way to remove edicts already implemented? I might've made guard agression too much.
2. why do i keep losing battles? I edited the files to have more edict points and gold, i have enabled every available edict for combat. No cheats are on that help the prisoners do more damage or hurt me. I don't get it.
Idk if it's relevant but i also made tweaks to a. Never have panties on, b. Get drunk twice as fast at the bar, c. Gain reputation faster as a stripper, d. Stamina boost at the reception.
3. what is night play mode and how do I enable/enter it?
4. can someone post the cheatmenu mod that's compatible with the non steam version of the game?
5. Same as 4, but with the CCMod. Non steam and non Mod Organiser instructions.

Thank you

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Not sure if there is any other way to do a Receptionist faster instead of short shifts. I guess you could take one person and then just do the wait/waste time to kill minutes quicker. (Dunno if you get any negatives for not filling out forms.)
Receptionist has 3 reputation scores. You get Reputation by doing the shift. You get Fame by shaking hands. And you get Notoriety by doing sex requests with visitors, or letting visitors see her getting sexed by goblins.

Dec 22, 2018
Maybe answared in another one of the thousands of replies, but what are Karryn's measurements?
There's an edict in game under the personal section that you can unlock to find out any information you could possibly want about Karryn. I think the first two or 3 you're able to unlock have her measurements specifically.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017

And here we go again and please start using the search function for that because it's really annoying to see the same question all over again

Yes, it's the same game but on Steam, same tweaks will work if they are up to date, CCmod will work if it's up to date and if you are asking about the Gym DLC it will be released at some point and yes it will be a paid DLC (summary from what I remember: They had a closed beta for the gym around out-nov 2022 but it had a lot of bugs and was pushed back to earlier this year, I have no idea when it will be released but I think it could be February or March but don't quote me on that)

The main difference from the Steam version is that it has achievements, trading cards, medals and all that good stuff, and why use MO for KP? I mean, I personally wouldn't use it, but it will probably work fine with the Steam version, but I really don't see the use for it in this game.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
1. Any way to remove edicts already implemented? I might've made guard agression too much.
2. why do i keep losing battles? I edited the files to have more edict points and gold, i have enabled every available edict for combat. No cheats are on that help the prisoners do more damage or hurt me. I don't get it.
Idk if it's relevant but i also made tweaks to a. Never have panties on, b. Get drunk twice as fast at the bar, c. Gain reputation faster as a stripper, d. Stamina boost at the reception.
Thank you
1) Not without going into NG+.
2) Hard to say without more context. If you fuck a lot and cum every 2 turns, that's why you're losing. Oppositely, if you don't masturbate or cum ever, sexual frustration stacks over time and will eventually strangle you. If your sexual desire is high and you have the relevant passive debuffs, bye bye melee stats. If your exhaustion is over 40% your stats will nosedive.

Reactions: TakeMeHigher
Dec 22, 2018
hi guys, completed whole game long time ago, now i'm back but lost my saves. can anyone share?
Check page 1241. You may have to create a game and save once first for the save folder to appear in www but those should work.

Vanilla Version Fresh Save Prisoner Mode Pure Run with the goal to get all Hero Books. Save 1 after Beating the 1st Boss, Save 2 after 2nd Boss, Save 3 after 3rd Boss, Save 4 after 4th Boss and Save 5 after 5th Boss. Back Up your own saves first as always. Hope I did it right, first time. Any other wishes for saves?

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
1) Not without going into NG+.
2) Hard to say without more context. If you fuck a lot and cum every 2 turns, that's why you're losing. Oppositely, if you don't masturbate or cum ever, sexual frustration stacks over time and will eventually strangle you. If your sexual desire is high and you have the relevant passive debuffs, bye bye melee stats. If your exhaustion is over 40% your stats will nosedive.
Thanks. It might be the cum every 2 turns. Let me see.
Okay. NG+ then it is.
Is the only way to get to NG+ by losing, i.e. order ≤ 0?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes