Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
If you refer to the modifications that are in a section on the first page, yes I did, but not the one that allows you to deactivate the night mode, it is that the "RemtairyKarryn" file is different from what the instructions say and I don't know what to modify .
You mean the things that clearly says "Mod"? Why didn't you just say say yes or answer when I asked the first time? Don't ask questions if you don't want to cooperate.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How broken we talking?
[/QUOTE]

it is broken enough that it will crash your game as in unending battles and missing files etc. as stated "it will break your game" or simply search it, or read the last 10 pages or less, it has been discussed many times and that would save a bunch of repetitive posts.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there an in-game achievements list in this to try and unlock? And are they the same ones on Steam? I was hoping that if I downloaded the game on here that there would still be the same achievements from Steam inside the game that I can gradually work towards unlocking.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Is there an in-game achievements list in this to try and unlock? And are they the same ones on Steam? I was hoping that if I downloaded the game on here that there would still be the same achievements from Steam inside the game that I can gradually work towards unlocking.
No. Only the steam version has achievements since they tied to the Steam website. There are no achievements in the base game.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Afaik you can't get steam achievements while playing any pirated game.

zslya

Nov 22, 2021
I beat final boss and now im back on the room but I forgot karryn wasn't wearing clothes and I still walked outside the door and now im stuck on an endless loop. The boss enemies all look dead for some reason and only the soldiers are moving. I can't move any controls or press esc. How to fix?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I beat final boss and now im back on the room but I forgot karryn wasn't wearing clothes and I still walked outside the door and now im stuck on an endless loop. The boss enemies all look dead for some reason and only the soldiers are moving. I can't move any controls or press esc. How to fix?
install a cheat menu of your choice and enable no clip, this will allow her to pass through the soldiers.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Some people would have to get a credit card or paypal account from a different country in order to buy it. VPNs dont work for payment anymore because people abused the regional pricing this way so steam increased the security checks involved.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RedAISkye

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
it's not missed, you can always buy it and support rem.
But then I have to go through Steam to play it and can't keep it organized where I want in its own folder with a large archive of the rest of my h games. It has to be confined into a steamapps/common folder and would be separate from my other h games and my ocd would make me rather shoot myself than do that. If I buy the Steam version, I'll never install it because of that.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes