GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Last time I jumped into this the gym dlc had issues. Does it work fine with the e4 update or is it gone?

I take the reactions as a sign I asked a really dumb question lol.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: honkuma and zoomies

kangdank132

May 17, 2019
imagine the pain going through prisoner modea all over again for that dante's inferno steam achieviement.
Wish i hadn't deleted the prisoner slut build save file back when i was playing cracked

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
imagine the pain going through prisoner modea all over again for that dante's inferno steam achieviement.
Wish i hadn't deleted the prisoner slut build save file back when i was playing cracked
Does the game disable achievements if you change its files? If not, you can edit the game to make it easier to get achievements.

kangdank132

May 17, 2019
Does the game disable achievements if you change its files? If not, you can edit the game to make it easier to get achievements.
Changing files doesnt disable achievements, you can dupe your save files while playing the game even in prisoner mode (little cheaty but that's how i got out of so many bullshit situations back when i played prisoner slut build)

Goune23

Jul 8, 2017
This game have dlc? I saw gym trainer edict in game it's seem have a gameplay on it anyone know how i can play the gym trainer dlc?
Gym DLC is still in beta and not officially out yet. You might find some links here or on the discord, but fair warning it WILL break parts of the game.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
If you mean you're stuck in night/scandalous mode, you need to make it back to your office to recover from that.
Yes, but as I said before, I already went back to the office, I already slept and everything, but when I get up it's still night. I've already repeated about 15 times and in the meantime I can't advance in the game because everything is done in the day.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes, but as I said before, I already went back to the office, I already slept and everything, but when I get up it's still night. I've already repeated about 15 times and in the meantime I can't advance in the game because everything is done in the day.
Did you mod the game?

Reactions: Krylight

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Did you mod the game?
If you refer to the modifications that are in a section on the first page, yes I did, but not the one that allows you to deactivate the night mode, it is that the "RemtairyKarryn" file is different from what the instructions say and I don't know what to modify .

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If you refer to the modifications that are in a section on the first page, yes I did, but not the one that allows you to deactivate the night mode, it is that the "RemtairyKarryn" file is different from what the instructions say and I don't know what to modify .
Well if you did something like, getting her naked all the time, then you broke your game. Since her being naked, triggers night mode.

Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes