Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
did anyone have passive and title tree, I wanna know taunt, flaunt and cock stare a passive that I could get from using these skill because it pretty useless in end game.

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
where do you download it?
Mod-loader(without it, wardrobe doesn't load):https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-1-1e4-remtairy.33777/post-9391152
Click"Download from here"(note, goth mod overrites original so goodbye vanilla karryn): https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-1-1e4-remtairy.33777/post-9391265

Still currently working on the version I'm playing, v1.1.1e4
Download at your own risk. May cause errors, bugs, and glitches. Delete and Re-install Karryn's Prison if worst case scenario.

Reactions: Blake639

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Doesn't do much they stay relatively close. Shoo away seems to do nothing too.

:./
Shoo Away and kick are both effected by the number of Goblin Releated passives you have. Shoo Away is the most effected by them so once you have a few then yes it's not at all effective.

zero48

May 5, 2020
anyone know how to edit this so in battle max value also after battle doesn't decrease or need sleep.
Game_Actor.prototype.setupStatsBeforeBattle = function() {
this.setHp(this.maxstamina);
this.setMp(this.maxenergy);
this.setWillToMax();

Kaze Noe

Oct 29, 2017
Do not let ass and pussy desire be above 100(but better less than 50) and goblins won't able to fuck Karryn, they will just fap(y)
I can usually keep all desires below 50. So I should just probably ignore them?

Shoo Away and kick are both effected by the number of Goblin Releated passives you have. Shoo Away is the most effected by them so once you have a few then yes it's not at all effective.
I was doing a Purity run so I don't think I had many. But that's good to know, thanks.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
welp.. if you get raped early you only raise your endurance that seems useless for early game. main point to get powerful slut build is agilty you need move first if you wanna make them squirt faster than you, I recommend agility and strength causes easy to farm by this build basically just use thrust and hammer. did anyone use dex built? I think dex pretty useless.
bruh, if you go down to slut run there'll be shit load of passive that decrease your agility greatly, so no matter how much agility you have you'll eventually always take the last turn. endurance, energy, stamina and dex is the main stat for slut build if you want to outlast your enemy
there's passive that let you do BJ on enemy first, no matter how fast they're your bj attack will always go first, so agility is so useless for slut and don't get me started on strength

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Anyone know all hidden achievement steam? need to unlock 1 more but it is hidden
You can check all achievements from and if you connect your Steam account, it will show you which ones are obtained and which are not.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Ohhhhh look at this. Now my rants about this game suddenly make sense. Eh?
Mhm. I said it year ago, I say it now. This game just waste your time with buttons and garbage UI.
I'll tell you what I think in my opinion, I personally prefer replaying games that let me choose what she's wearing, size of boobs, hair colour, name, my preferences change from time to time. and this is why I like recollection rooms, you can get straight into it and just pick and customize. Replaying this game I can see what you mean with the UI it takes ages just to get your desired content in the game, even free to play, you have to click click click just to get action and then action action action and to get something, to get a desired amount of players on top of Karynn for instance the strip club event only blushing enemies will join the private dance and what if you wanted a certain amount to join her or a full gang just to see what actions and events could occur just takes too long.

I said it once and I'll said it again this game needs a recollection room no matter how long it takes, there should be just one large room where you can see everything this game has to offer without all these pick and choose options. Like a cheat system that allows you to add players to events or take them out, changing virgin status or not, adjusting lust and corruption at will. I think there is a cheat system that lets you do some of this, but not reliable and doesn't work for everything and every event.

It's an alright game if you like playing through it and have loads of time to spend fapping lol but man some days I can only last 10 seconds and I can't see events in that time as it can take a lot of time to get specific ones up.

On side note does anyone know how to install the image replacer but without the goth mode?

Last edited:

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Just did a fresh win 10 install on my PC and now I got an error saying nw_elf.dll is missing when I try to open the game.
It's been quite a while since I last format my PC, anyone know what I need to do to solve this?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes