purple380099

Dec 16, 2022
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

Do you have a request for a new replacement?
naked body and body
After Shiranui what am I amended

kangdank132

May 17, 2019

P.S. Tonkin, the lv 1 boss, originally got involved because Gobriel convinced him to do it. I know some of the other orcs imply that Tonkin's smarter than he lets on or that he might secretly be important, but we never actually see evidence of this.

Tokin is the same orc in Melty's quest that mind break one of the princesses iirc, so he's quite important in the game's universe, not so in KP though, no idea why he's in the prison.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

yeeterbeaterowo

Sep 6, 2021
Uploaded by another, its not full edict points, but starts the new game + with free mode and a happy lust just about 95 I think not extreme. so dialogue is a bit different from high lust.
hiiii thank you so much many thanks I always play the game and it f*cks up every time and doesnt save <3

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Damn, it took me like 31 game days to realize sexual frustration's debuffs fucking stacks. I was wondering why I doing so ass and why my agility kept going down. Post-nut, agility went from 21 to 67.

Edit: If anyone's wondering why, I'm trying to do a pure/no corruption Secretary run for titles.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
did anyone answer this?
I don't know what they meant by number of rounds, but I think pleasure stance eventually unlocks when your slut level get high enough.

If you are in the middle of your first run, I don't recommend getting going the slut route until either New Game+ or Free Mode. If you rack up too many passives without a viable slut build, you're going to lose every other fight, be forced to wait through the rape scene, start the next day with high fatigue and no halberd, and then come into this thread asking if there's anyways to remove passives, like this guy. Basically, the slut build requires significantly more preparation and planning than grinding simply combat stats. It's much faster/easier to beat the game first than to fuck around too early and try to salvage the run.

destaven

May 10, 2017
I don't know what they meant by number of rounds, but I think pleasure stance eventually unlocks when your slut level get high enough.

If you are in the middle of your first run, I don't recommend getting going the slut route until either New Game+ or Free Mode. If you rack up too many passives without a viable slut build, you're going to lose every other fight, be forced to wait through the rape scene, start the next day with high fatigue and no halberd, and then come into this thread asking if there's anyways to remove passives, like this guy. Basically, the slut build requires significantly more preparation and planning than grinding simply combat stats. It's much faster/easier to beat the game first than to fuck around too early and try to salvage the run.
pleasure stance will make you skip 3/5/10 rounds. is there a way to make it longer. i cant find what file the skill is in to extend the duration.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Damn, it took me like 31 game days to realize sexual frustration's debuffs fucking stacks. I was wondering why I doing so ass and why my agility kept going down. Post-nut, agility went from 21 to 67.

Edit: If anyone's wondering why, I'm trying to do a pure/no corruption Secretary run for titles.

Since my first playthrough I've always felt that this game badly needs a handwritten official manual that either comes in pdf form like old 90s and 00s games or that but integrated into the game as a readable for the player to read in runtime. To find what state does what, the different builds, combat and sidejob strategies and such you have to start multiple playthroughs and end them abruptly when you hit a brick wall and it's extremely bad design. To find out about the bazillion passives, edicts, titles and items you have to basically visit the official discord, visit the channels made to track these and ask question and or wade through the messages to find out, an extremely inefficient way to go about this imo. I'm utterly baffled no one really complains about it or Even Rem addresses it much.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Since my first playthrough I've always felt that this game badly needs a handwritten official manual that either comes in pdf form like old 90s and 00s games or that but integrated into the game as a readable for the player to read in runtime. To find what state does what, the different builds, combat and sidejob strategies and such you have to start multiple playthroughs and end them abruptly when you hit a brick wall and it's extremely bad design. To find out about the bazillion passives, edicts, titles and items you have to basically visit the official discord, visit the channels made to track these and ask question and or wade through the messages to find out, an extremely inefficient way to go about this imo.
Agreed.

I'm utterly baffled no one really complains about it or Even Rem addresses it much.
I recently did, probably mentioned a few more times before that too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignoring the lewd parts of the game, there are a lot of problems about the actual gameplay mechanics and lack of QoL features such as a simple progress tracker(a codex, a database or a diary). (IMHO).

pr83

May 5, 2017
Agreed.

I recently did, probably mentioned a few more times before that too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ignoring the lewd parts of the game, there are a lot of problems about the actual gameplay mechanics and lack of QoL features such as a simple progress tracker(a codex, a database or a diary). (IMHO).
I just copy posted my post from here in #kp-general and both JAHT and Tyrrandae with a few other ganged up on me with the "It's just not for you" shit. Tyrrandae brought up the souls games and how you're not told anything and how you're supposed to figure it out and a bunch of other whataboutism crap. I don't expect anything to happen from Rem when his mods blindly defend bad design like their life depends on it, they are just plain weird.

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes