RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.1.1e4 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for Unofficial CCMod - Download:
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.1.1e4 FULL Uploaded!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Time sure flies.. but this game is soooo goooood... And still developing... So much to wait for... I can't keep quiet about it... They can still add more content after the latest gym content.. Let me spill everything out, the first one is a confirm addition but the rest are my imagination... Shower content, cell content, infirmary content and more? The 4th floor need a content tooooooo, pool content? Milking content?
shower is a mod that is being worked on, not from rem. rem has not said anything, in what i have read, about adding more content to kp

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Speaking of cut-ins, I've recently made a mockup of a cut-in out of artistic curiosity. In a nutshell, it's best described as "What if Karryn has more Petting skills beyond just Kiss and Pet Cock?" Credits goes to Sachinama since I used the enemy's Anal Fingering cut-in as a springboard to get started. For this one, it's a goblin.

View attachment 2303518

I may make more once I have the time and energy. I probably will never make cut-ins/new poses for the human prisoners, thugs, nerds, rogues, and homeless because I don't have a strong interest in them, so do temper your expectations and "don't let excitement spoils your grammar", to quote Double D.
Kinky....but that ain't a goblin butt with those curves.

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
How's the shower mod progressing?
The first demo has released.
it uses the gym map,so you can't install this and gym dlc both.
To be honest,it just another glory hole,even more crazy----the toilet has a door at least!
She knows she's the only woman in the prison,and she knows she’s fxxking hot,and she still decides to use the public shower!

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
Aug 6, 2020
Hey i was curious if there is a mod to set karryns dialogue ( the levels of slut basically). I want to have her revert back to not liking the sex acts or warming up to them. I'm downloading the game again with all the updates to see if its been added but I figured it never hurts to ask if it hasn't been done yet.

Jan 7, 2022
Guys is there any way to get Karryn’s Japanese voice instead of English?

Like I want to whole game in English but the sounds/voice/moans needs to be in Japanese (like from the Japanese version of game)

It’s not that I don’t like English voice but I want to go back to hearing Japanese voice sometimes like in old times. So, is it possible?

It would be nice if I’m able to switch between Japanese and English voices.

Would appreciate if someone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance :)

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Guys is there any way to get Karryn’s Japanese voice instead of English?

Like I want to whole game in English but the sounds/voice/moans needs to be in Japanese (like from the Japanese version of game)

It’s not that I don’t like English voice but I want to go back to hearing Japanese voice sometimes like in old times. So, is it possible?

It would be nice if I’m able to switch between Japanese and English voices.

Would appreciate if someone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance :)
Enter the manu, change voice from English to Japanese. EZ

• Wow
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The first demo has released.
it uses the gym map,so you can't install this and gym dlc both.
To be honest,it just another glory hole,even more crazy----the toilet has a door at least!
She knows she's the only woman in the prison,and she knows she’s fxxking hot,and she still decides to use the public shower!
Searched the thread, people saying it's very buggy and not worth trying atm?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
From Rem's subscriber, in his latest update. He said after the GYM dlc everything is open.

This game can easily get 2-4 DLC's, before its done and dusted.
you mean this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the only thing i learned from it was rem has itchy armpits.

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
good news that Rem doesn't drop the game after gym DLC, meaning we will see more stuff. Good news it is.
I do not remember reading anything about that. Only thing that's happening is Stray hair DLC, and Love sense (Idk why, but hey he is getting paid for it). Hell, the only reason we are getting those 2 things is because he has writers block for the GYM DLC. But from what we know Gym DLC is still the end.

Reactions: zoomies

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hey i was curious if there is a mod to set karryns dialogue ( the levels of slut basically). I want to have her revert back to not liking the sex acts or warming up to them. I'm downloading the game again with all the updates to see if its been added but I figured it never hurts to ask if it hasn't been done yet.
edit reactionscore js. search it, it's been discussed :)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes