Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
v1.1.1d FULL Uploaded!
(Also included all mods that I'm following.)
Thanks a ton again for the listing of the mods, extremely helpful!

But does anyone know if it is possible to deactivate the goth option from this version of the CCMod? Or would I have to take some other version from the start?

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Is there any way (cheating or otherwise) to check how many riots I've subdued or times I've masturbated specifically in public?
I've been slogging through trying to get the Maker of Chains title and some Public Masturbation-related Passives. It's getting goddamn exhausting since the records screen in the pause menu doesn't specifically tell you how many times Karryn has publicly masturbated so I have no idea how much more I need to do.

Also regarding the passive "Men Bathroom Stall is Chief Warden's Masturbation Room" I need to get Karryn to masturbate in the stall but even if I ignore every single dick and masturbate all the way it never shows in the end result screen that she's masturbated so I have no idea if those times count to getting the passive.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
are we still we can't play gym dlc, if we can please share your game or save file I doubt my outdated save could let me play that.
The save shouldn't be an issue as long as it was made after the full release(and assuming it wasn't saved with CCMod installed) as I could load up my old save fine and play the beta GYM DLC.
Best way to ensure it works is to have a separate clean installation just for testing beta GYM DLC.

Thanks a ton again for the listing of the mods, extremely helpful!

But does anyone know if it is possible to deactivate the goth option from this version of the CCMod? Or would I have to take some other version from the start?
Np!
The only way to disable the Goth image pack right now is to completely remove its folder:-
Karryn's Prison\www\mods\ImagePacks\[madtisa] Goth Image Pack

As it is currently replacing the default Classic outfit.
In the future, it will be changed to act as an addon with its own separate option like Sushikun's Multipack does.

Reactions: Trughartar

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
A nurse side jobs would have been better, also populate floor 4. Adding more poses and cut ins also counts, also add more masturbation options to karryan, add anal training, add Enemes and other humaliting stuff.
Speaking of cut-ins, I've recently made a mockup of a cut-in out of artistic curiosity. In a nutshell, it's best described as "What if Karryn has more Petting skills beyond just Kiss and Pet Cock?" Credits goes to Sachinama since I used the enemy's Anal Fingering cut-in as a springboard to get started. For this one, it's a goblin.

Goblin Butt but Karryn Is Dom (Dark) (PNG).png

I may make more once I have the time and energy. I probably will never make cut-ins/new poses for the human prisoners, thugs, nerds, rogues, and homeless because I don't have a strong interest in them, so do temper your expectations and "don't let excitement spoils your grammar", to quote Double D.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There is the fantastic compilation by RedAISkye:

but other mods probably only directly at the source.
Are you saying the mods are already in version 1.1.1.d? I must of missed it what folder is it in? or is it all built into the game?

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
The save shouldn't be an issue as long as it was made after the full release(and assuming it wasn't saved with CCMod installed) as I could load up my old save fine and play the beta GYM DLC.
Best way to ensure it works is to have a separate clean installation just for testing beta GYM DLC.

Np!
The only way to disable the Goth image pack right now is to completely remove its folder:-
Karryn's Prison\www\mods\ImagePacks\[madtisa] Goth Image Pack

As it is currently replacing the default Classic outfit.
In the future, it will be changed to act as an addon with its own separate option like Sushikun's Multipack does.
yep... my save file are before full release, I mean after I see news that gym dlc get postponed I didn't bother to update it.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hell yeah, I managed to win my blind first run! Took my ass 41 game days. Somehow manage to preserve most of her virginities. I'm actually kinda surprised at the amount of effort it's taking to peel off said virginities for titles before reset.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, is there some similar game to this? I tried Saria Reclaimed, it's good, but short, like really really short and I don't think updates will make it much longer since it's almost finished.

PressF

Aug 14, 2017
Is there any way to remove a passive? I've attained the "orgasms are just the opening fire" passive from having 50 orgasms and it reduces my max energy for every orgasms I've had during the day which is very detrimental to my sloot build.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Is there any way to remove a passive? I've attained the "orgasms are just the opening fire" passive from having 50 orgasms and it reduces my max energy for every orgasms I've had during the day which is very detrimental to my sloot build.
no, if you don't want to use cheats, in case you do, just search for cheat menu mod here
edit:
Also I have here actual version from discord, tho I can't say if the link will work for you:

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Download PERO Mod from that list. And when u start the game and your loading state, press 2 and you will get a menu where u can add or block passives.

yxcvyxcvyxcv

Jan 13, 2023
Is it possible to change the gamefiles in a way that disables my mouth and boob desires to rise?
Or to just change the desire requirements for certain interactions?

I would really appretiate any help.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Time sure flies.. but this game is soooo goooood... And still developing... So much to wait for... I can't keep quiet about it... They can still add more content after the latest gym content.. Let me spill everything out, the first one is a confirm addition but the rest are my imagination... Shower content, cell content, infirmary content and more? The 4th floor need a content tooooooo, pool content? Milking content?

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Are you saying the mods are already in version 1.1.1.d? I must of missed it what folder is it in? or is it all built into the game?
No, its just that the linked thread contains a fileshare with the mod files, and links to them too, so its easy to download them. The game file itself is vanilla.

nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
Is it possible to change the gamefiles in a way that disables my mouth and boob desires to rise?
Or to just change the desire requirements for certain interactions?

I would really appretiate any help.
look for RemtairyKarryn.js in www/js/plugins
in that file, search for this._mouthDesire = value.clamp(0, this.maxMouthDesire) and change it to this._mouthDesire = value.clamp(0, 50) 50 being the minimum needed for the game to not break or get stuck in some scenes like masturbation on the couches; or (0, 85) for "up to sex" moves. do the same for Boobs and others your want. they're next to each other

Reactions: ReShadowDancer
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes