naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
The first demo has released.
it uses the gym map,so you can't install this and gym dlc both.
To be honest,it just another glory hole,even more crazy----the toilet has a door at least!
She knows she's the only woman in the prison,and she knows she’s fxxking hot,and she still decides to use the public shower!
Is this demo already available somewhere?

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
Searched the thread, people saying it's very buggy and not worth trying atm?
Yes,I tried to inter the bathroom about 8 times and it crushed 5 times, over 50%.
so i just decrypt the files and see the picture. I've installed the gym dlc so maybe that's why there's so much crush
Is this demo already available somewhere?
you can download the demo on the patron for free, I forgot the address, you can search "bathroom" or "shower" in this thread.
but,as people said, it's very buggy and not worth trying atm

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Yes,I tried to inter the bathroom about 8 times and it crushed 5 times, over 50%.
so i just decrypt the files and see the picture. I've installed the gym dlc so maybe that's why there's so much crush

you can download the demo on the patron for free, I forgot the address, you can search "bathroom" or "shower" in this thread.
but,as people said, it's very buggy and not worth trying atm
it's okay to have bugs, I just wanted to see how this version is currently, unfortunately I tried to find it with those exact words but I didn't find anything, so I wanted to know the name of the team that made it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
it's okay to have bugs, I just wanted to see how this version is currently, unfortunately I tried to find it with those exact words but I didn't find anything, so I wanted to know the name of the team that made it.
cyberloafcat. i have no idea if it is still being worked on.

Last edited:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi mates!
Could somebody explain, what is the Stray Pubic Hair DLC? Inmate's pubic hairs will be on Karryn's body?

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Speaking of cut-ins, I've recently made a mockup of a cut-in out of artistic curiosity. In a nutshell, it's best described as "What if Karryn has more Petting skills beyond just Kiss and Pet Cock?" Credits goes to Sachinama since I used the enemy's Anal Fingering cut-in as a springboard to get started. For this one, it's a goblin.

View attachment 2303518

I may make more once I have the time and energy. I probably will never make cut-ins/new poses for the human prisoners, thugs, nerds, rogues, and homeless because I don't have a strong interest in them, so do temper your expectations and "don't let excitement spoils your grammar", to quote Double D.
Kinky....but that ain't a goblin butt with those curves.
What can I say? I prefer my non-human inmates caked up. In my eyes, those green horny lil' rascals are packing a mini bakery.

...Though I'm also someone who is new to rule 34, so I'm learning as I go.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
You know, that reminds me...
If the inmates rioted because they knew Karryn was visiting the prison, how does Ace(?) not know about her? Who the hell was he planning to dance in his strip club? Man thinks she's some rando chick in this prison like there were ever women in that sea of men.

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
You know, that reminds me...
If the inmates rioted because they knew Karryn was visiting the prison, how does Ace(?) not know about her? Who the hell was he planning to dance in his strip club? Man thinks she's some rando chick in this prison like there were ever women in that sea of men.
I have a few plausible theories:

1. Aron is too focused on developing his strip club that whenever one of his cohorts try to bring him news about Karryn, he would tell them shut up and get back to work. After some unsuccessful attempts, they didn't bother with telling him anymore until Karryn herself comes down to Level 3 to subdue the rioters.
2. Related to Theory #1, it's possible that Yasu (the true mastermind) conveniently left out a couple of details to Aron and co., leaving them to work on the strip club unimpeded.
3. It's a plot hole. For some reason, the bosses on each level have different motivations for rioting and they just don't really connect to each other (with the exception of Noinim and Gobriel).

If Karryn didn't show up, I can't help but be curious if Aron would've gotten some guys to strip dance. Some enemies are labeled as "(Name) the Bisexual (Prisoner/Goblin/Lizardman/etc.)", after all.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have a few plausible theories:

1. Aron is too focused on developing his strip club that whenever one of his cohorts try to bring him news about Karryn, he would tell them shut up and get back to work. After some unsuccessful attempts, they didn't bother with telling him anymore until Karryn herself comes down to Level 3 to subdue the rioters.
2. Related to Theory #1, it's possible that Yasu (the true mastermind) conveniently left out a couple of details to Aron and co., leaving them to work on the strip club unimpeded.
3. It's a plot hole. For some reason, the bosses on each level have different motivations for rioting and they just don't really connect to each other (with the exception of Noinim and Gobriel).

If Karryn didn't show up, I can't help but be curious if Aron would've gotten some guys to strip dance. Some enemies are labeled as "(Name) the Bisexual (Prisoner/Goblin/Lizardman/etc.)", after all.

1. I mean that's kinda what the story already implies, but doesn't really explain why he thinks building a strip club in an all-dudes prison is a good idea.
  2. I can sorta see Yasu implying that he could get some women for the prison, considering everything else.
  3. Definitely seems like a plot hole. Like Yasu obviously predicted that Karryn would agree, but Aron didn't even know who she was. You'd think that it would be easy to motivate him by saying "hey dude, the hottest, strongest chick in the kingdom is coming. Build your strip club so she can dance in it".
P.S. Tonkin, the lv 1 boss, originally got involved because Gobriel convinced him to do it. I know some of the other orcs imply that Tonkin's smarter than he lets on or that he might secretly be important, but we never actually see evidence of this.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
i need help i installed the ccmod and now karryn clothes wont fall even after a clean reinstall without mod and new save

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes