Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I finally figured out what was the problem with these missing audio files...

The gym DLC brings audio files for existing actions which were not previously voiced. The 1.1.1 code try to play these files only if Gym DLC is installed... but when installed there's a bug (wrong file name!) so at least secretary, lady and pleasure stances failed...

To avoid this you could :
  • copy in directory voice all the gymdlc_skill_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo and rename them to karryn_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo
OR
  • replace in js directory the file RemtairyLines.js with the one attached to this post (make a backup! ;))

Could be that there are still other actions with the same problem...

View attachment 2271525
Not really that hard to find dude

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I'd seen this game around for a while, always ignored it because I was getting exhausted of games with ladies with the ginormous boobs. Decided to download and try it today after reading the glowing reviews and praise for it.

My god, I didn't know what I was missing. Easily in my top 3 faps, and I've been around a bit when it comes to h-games. I finished the game with the 'virgin' ending - going back now to throw chastity to the wind and see every scene and animation. The only thing that might be a drawback is the lack of a gallery for ease of viewing, especially since subjugating a floor in the prison means never getting assaulted by the denizens of that floor again... unless the Happy Ending is achieved, anyhow. I don't know, I didn't get that ending.

Anyway, 10/10 game. Decent music, mechanics with a bit more thought than the bog standard RPGM game, and phenomenal English VA for Karryn. In terms of quality, it's up there with the likes of Sailor Splendor, Wings of Rodea, Roundscape Adorevia, and Kozue's Strange Journey.

Last edited:

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I'd seen this game around for a while, always ignored it because I was getting exhausted of games with ladies with the ginormous boobs. Decided to download and try it today after reading the glowing reviews and praise for it.

My god, I didn't know what I was missing. Easily in my top 3 faps, and I've been around a bit when it comes to h-games. I finished the game with the 'virgin' ending - going back now to throw chastity to the wind and see every scene and animation. The only thing that might be a drawback is the lack of a gallery for ease of viewing, especially since subjugating a floor in the prison means never getting assaulted by the denizens of that floor again... unless the Happy Ending is achieved, anyhow. I don't know, I didn't get that ending.

Anyway, 10/10 game.
You're actually correct. The "happy" ending unlocks a free mode where you can slut it up to your heart's content.

Mercurithan

Aug 2, 2021
I'm getting a bug after defeating the final boss where Karryn's naked and I get stuck in the following cutscene. I can't get clothing back before entering cutscene, so all I see is a bunch of moving naked guards and no cutscene being played. Only mod I'm using is CCMod, I did edit my save to give myself 999,999 funding 'cause I was too lazy to repeatedly respond to riots on floors 1-3 and I was basically going to have infinite money anyways after getting the floor 3 no riots upgrade. Anybody know a fix, or do I just have to restart?

Edit: it's a good thing I saved before the final fight - I guess there's just a chance that you wake up naked, either because of CCMod or base game or the playstyle I ended up doing, so you just have to redo the fight until you don't wake up naked.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: diman281272

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Could you please guide how to disable night mode?
After a recent update, the old way doesn't work :cry:
That recent update probably replaced the file you modified to disable night mode.
It should work if you do the same modifications again.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
No, the code itself has changed, and the old way doesn't work anymore.
Sorry for my English.
Try searching for the same function you've changed. If you can find it, look around there, it is probably in the same code block. If you can't find it, I'm out of ideas, I still use an older version of the game.

Er0er0

Aug 4, 2022
Can anybody give me the new mod for 1000 edict points a day? Or you can teach me or whatever. Just need the edict points mod and everything is clear

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes