Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh wow, forget the DLC, I'm more interested in seeing how this figurine will turn out even if I'm not going to buy it. :love:

And hopefully they will consider doing KP Anime some day. :giggle:
View attachment 2284380
100% With how popular the game was on dlsite, it's only given that there will be a hentai of it someday, I think they made on out of Melty (their previous game)

Sep 4, 2016
Since there aren't any CG-only scenes, a traditional gallery wouldn't work anyway. If you get the happy end, you can continue playing and do all the side jobs, plus there's a place you can set up custom battles. Together, those serve the purpose of a gallery.
I want a repeatable happy end or her getting it on in her old wedding dress. Like a mock wedding where she gets married to the whole prison

• Red Heart
Reactions: VeryVexxing

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I want a repeatable happy end or her getting it on in her old wedding dress. Like a mock wedding where she gets married to the whole prison
You can replay them as much as you want with the following saves starting directly from the endings:-
Here you go!

Empress Ending: Save 20 (Cheats Enabled - Only Mandatory Passives)
Happy Ending: Save 21 (Legitimate - With Front Virginity Intact)
Bad Ending: Save 22 (Cheats Enabled)

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.1.1d FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Compatible Build for Unofficial CCMod - Download:
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
+ Image Packs +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu (Outdated, Built-in cheatmenu not affected)
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.1.1d FULL Uploaded!
(Also included all mods that I'm following.)

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Do you know what I wish back then to see in karryn prison! Is where she could have been held hostage and trap with the slime and have a parade in front of all the guards or cellmate and maybe some visitors too During her defeated probably! If only that scene could have happenend back then! Controlling some slime while carrying her all over the place! 0B64D0EF-1C47-4497-AA14-37D713BE2E3F.png

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Oh wow, forget the DLC, I'm more interested in seeing how this figurine will turn out even if I'm not going to buy it. :love:

And hopefully they will consider doing KP Anime some day. :giggle:
View attachment 2284380
Contain your hype folks. If it aint a good animation studio doing it then it will be a 10 fps budget animation. And we see that type of animation alot when it comes to anime/hentai

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
hey just a few things i wanted to ask (if anyone can help)

1. the gym doesnt seem to work on mine (i know its not official) i go there click to put clothes on it goes black.. makes changing noises then comes back to me wearing normal clothes and says i must change if i try to go to the left of the gym..

2. can someone let me know how to recode the stamina gain in gloryhole job..for breather and resting i cant find it in the gloryhole.js so does someone know where this lives ? i can change what they cost but not how much they give..

or 3. the skill cost location for the gloryhole job.

this is still by far one of the best adult games in existence.. anyway thankyou for your help (if you know)

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Contain your hype folks. If it aint a good animation studio doing it then it will be a 10 fps budget animation. And we see that type of animation alot when it comes to anime/hentai
Melty's Quest got a couple of H-anime episodes and they weren't bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

bxr401

Aug 22, 2019
Alright guys, i'm 50 hours into this game. How the hell do you lower the minutes in the mini games?

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes