allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
It has or requires the MO2 that has a separate download, but if you don't want to hassle with Mod Organizer like me, then just do it raw as so.

1. First go to Karryn Prison folder > www > img
2. Back up the img folder somewhere in case you break something. For example create another folder somewhere else/call it back up or whatever, and then copy and paste the contents of Karryn img folder into it.
3. Now go to your Goth Image Replacer mod.
4 Should look like this when digging into it
Goth Img Pack 1.0.5 > www > Mods > ImagePacks > Goth Image Pack > img
5. The one called 'img' folder is what you want.
6. Copy that img folder.
7. Paste the contents of goth img folder into basic www of Karryn Prison folder and overwrite the 3000+ files.
8. Congrats, it should run with her as permanent goth.

It may conflict with some of the dress-up mods that Sushikun did. (Unless you choose to use MO2 and in that event you shouldn't need to overwrite files.)
Like I said, this doesnt work because all images in my www folder are encrypted. The ones from the Goth image pack are png files. So it doesnt do anything, it cant even offer to replace any files. I dont know how this method is working for you guys.

Anyway thanks for your help, but figured out the solution. I got the encryption key from system.json, and then found this nice online tool:

There I could upload the goth png files, add in my key and encrypt them to the right format. After that I was able to do what you said, replace the current files in my www folder and it works.

Hanifeverest12

Oct 24, 2019
So I just play the game and when Karryn defeated, she is dragged into a certain 'breeding ground' on the level area

My question is that during the gangbang scene, it never ends even after more than 10 minutes. Is it normal or is it a bug?

IamAndrea

May 19, 2021
Where did the outfit change feature go?? I swear that was a thing, last time I played this game, and I've not been able to find any mods with the feature.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
The ones from the Goth image pack are png files. So it doesnt do anything, it cant even offer to replace any files. I dont know how this method is working for you guys.
has been converted to an Image pack which requires Image Replacer mod so, it no longer replaces anything as it's an addon.

All assets are already encrypted if you download the and not the source code.

Where did the outfit change feature go?
That is from the Image Replacer mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttt_

Spefa

Jun 19, 2018
I did everything correctly as said per instructions and I have the latest version of the game but my Image Replacer mod is still not working ;(

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
January 2nd 2023: Progress Report and 2023 Plans

Hello everyone, Rem here with this year's first Progress Report!!

I hope everyone has been well! Me? I've been playing Rance X nonstop, and I just finished the main story parts yesterday. Gosh, I remembered the two main twists, but I had essentially forgotten most of the small details and even some of the big twists, so it had been like I was playing the game for the first time all over again. And I ended up tearing up at the end scene and then when the end credits was rolling and certain BGMs came up. Such a kamige. I plan on coming back to work around the end of this week after finishing up some more stuff in Rance X and also in real life with house cleaning stuff.

And with that, it's time to talk about some of the stuff we have planned for 2023!!!
First up, in regards to Karryn's Prison the game itself, there's four main things we're planning:

1. While Sachinama has been working on the stray pubic hair stuff, he has also been touching up a few of the CGs, so these will be part of the free updates.
  2. The Lovense Integration I have been talking about in the past few Progress Reports.
  3. The Stray Pubic Hair DLC, which I'm thinking will probably be retailed for $1? It's basically a cosmetic only thing for people who want it and/or want to support us.
  4. The Gym DLC after I figure out what to add to it.
Second, I'm happy to officially announce on here that Karryn's Prison is getting a 1/6 size figurine made by MouseUnit!!!!

If you want to see the art sketch of what the figurine might look like, check out Sachinama's Ci-en post from two weeks ago!

This is one of the many projects we have been working in secret last year. Sachinama had been in contact with the wonderful MouseUnit for many months hashing out the details and designs of the figurine and just last month, MouseUnit was ready to make it official.

That said! There's still ways to go before it's available for retail. So we don't know the date of when it will be available, nor how much it will cost. But personally I'm guessing it's going to cost around the same as MouseUnit's other figurines so around the $250~$300 range? Don't shoot me if I'm wildly wrong. We also don't know or have control of which stores or websites will be selling the figurine since this is all handled by MouseUnit but I'm probably going to assume that most the stores that normally sell MouseUnit figurines will also sell the Karryn figurine too.

Third, another secret project that have been in works last year!

We plan on publishing another translated indie eroge this year too! More details to follow in a few months, and hopefully, HOPEFULLY, this time this one will make it onto Steam.

And this is all for now! There's a lot of stuff on our plate, but I hope there's something for everyone to look forward to from us for 2023!!!

Before I end this week's report, just a quick reminder that all our games are currently on sale for a few more days with our partners, so grab them if you haven't yet! Will your first purchase of 2023 be an eroge? You better say yes!

I hope everyone has a happy new year, stay safe, stay hydrated, and keep being awesome!

Daily Report for this week. Since nobody posted it

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Second, I'm happy to officially announce on here that Karryn's Prison is getting a 1/6 size figurine made by MouseUnit!!!!

If you want to see the art sketch of what the figurine might look like, check out Sachinama's Ci-en post from two weeks ago!

This is one of the many projects we have been working in secret last year. Sachinama had been in contact with the wonderful MouseUnit for many months hashing out the details and designs of the figurine and just last month, MouseUnit was ready to make it official.

That said! There's still ways to go before it's available for retail. So we don't know the date of when it will be available, nor how much it will cost. But personally I'm guessing it's going to cost around the same as MouseUnit's other figurines so around the $250~$300 range? Don't shoot me if I'm wildly wrong. We also don't know or have control of which stores or websites will be selling the figurine since this is all handled by MouseUnit but I'm probably going to assume that most the stores that normally sell MouseUnit figurines will also sell the Karryn figurine too.
Oh wow, forget the DLC, I'm more interested in seeing how this figurine will turn out even if I'm not going to buy it. :love:

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/2068/article/763249 said:
ありがてぇぇぇ!!
(カリプリのアニメ化要望もいただいていますが、現在のところその予定はないです)
---Google Translate---
Thank you!!
(We have received a request to make Karryn's Prison an anime, but there are no plans for it at the moment)
And hopefully they will consider doing KP Anime some day. :giggle:
Screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Well boys, looks like we are getting that gym DLC months from now. BUT we get free updates, updated cgs and a figurine reveal, at least it isn't total radio silence indie devs do when they get negative feedback.

Reactions: LDV and drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes