Banana Hour

Oct 14, 2019
Alright, I must be a smoothbrain or something because I cannot figure out how to get the CCMod to work the way I want it to. After smacking rocks for twenty minutes, I finally managed to install the mod and the game runs fine. But I guess doing a simple drag and drop must have obliterated my few remaining braincells because when I open the 'mods.txt' file in the 'www' folder and set the pregnancy, condoms, and gyaru mods to false, the game gets trapped in an infinite loading on startup.

Any information would be much appreciated but you probably are going to have to explain it to me like I'm five years old.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Ok so to fix the stupid goblin receptionist shit one needs to set
this._receptionistBattle_battleTimeLimitBasedMaxGoblinSpawnCountMultipler = 0; every line to zero
in RemtairyKarrynReceptionist.js

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
I've modded the game quite hard, and now I'm always in Night/Scandalous mode. I know there's a method to prevent it that has been posted but it doesn't work for me.

I even replaced the modded files with the original ones, and it doesn't work. Can someone help ?
for the night mode you make sure to not edit any 5 aside from the one with this "//<--- this one" next to it
can easily miss that part when one's eyes are glazing over lines of code

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Alright, I must be a smoothbrain or something because I cannot figure out how to get the CCMod to work the way I want it to. After smacking rocks for twenty minutes, I finally managed to install the mod and the game runs fine. But I guess doing a simple drag and drop must have obliterated my few remaining braincells because when I open the 'mods.txt' file in the 'www' folder and set the pregnancy, condoms, and gyaru mods to false, the game gets trapped in an infinite loading on startup.

Any information would be much appreciated but you probably are going to have to explain it to me like I'm five years old.
never edit the modtxt, edit ccconfig in the mods folder. you can turn things on and off there.

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
What is this cut scene you speak of!
I can't believe I missed it
I have no idea as like I've said, it only happens for a brief moment so, it's easy to forget about it.

never edit the modtxt, edit ccconfig in the mods folder. you can turn things on and off there.
It's fine to edit the "mods.txt" to enable/disable mods after ensuring the game has ran at least once with those mods.

If there are issues with mods not loading/their text getting removed then one of the troubleshooting method is to restore original mod-loader and try loading the mods again. (Assuming the mod itself is properly installed and supports automatic loading.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: spokkimax

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Is there any sort of game over if youre bad with the prison upkeep?(also the unlocking prison stuff in your main room)
You get a bad ending if control drops to 0, but it pulls a Dead Rising and allows you to restart while retaining some passives, etc.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
[QUOTE="RedAISkye, post: 9738929,

It's fine to edit the "mods.txt" to enable/disable mods after ensuring the game has ran at least once with those mods.

If there are issues with mods not loading/their text getting removed then one of the troubleshooting method is to restore original mod-loader and try loading the mods again. (Assuming the mod itself is properly installed and supports automatic loading.)
[/QUOTE]

i didn't know that, i have always read to leave the modtxt alone, and turn things on and off in ccconfig. thanks for the info.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
i didn't know that, i have always read to leave the modtxt alone, and turn things on and off in ccconfig. thanks for the info.
Oh, I was talking about toggling mods entirely, if it's only disabling certain aspects of CCMod then yeah, you do it via its config.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There should have been some jobs like modeling, nurse, school teacher, what else do you guys think would of been cool? Keeping the costumes to use in normal battles as well, and a few more like lingerie, swimsuits, allowing you to dress up or even half dress walk around with whatever position you want her oufits in.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
There should have been some jobs like modeling, nurse, school teacher, what else do you guys think would of been cool? Keeping the costumes to use in normal battles as well, and a few more like lingerie, swimsuits, allowing you to dress up or even half dress walk around with whatever position you want her oufits in.
Yeah i think that too, actually the game has potential to have tons of content, more clothes, more poses, may be add other fetishes, like you said more sidejobs, like sidejob for each eddicts, like, classroom, nursing, etc, would be awesome if anyone after the next update, made a mod with that but i dont have many hopes

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
Anyone here gotten an "this.currentClass().equipslots is undefined" error before? Tried re-downloading the game from a different file sharing site but no dice.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
How to change edict points in js files?
1) Go to the game's folder: "Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins" and open "RemtairyEdicts.js" with a text editor
2) Inside there search text: "this._storedEdictPoints = points"
3) Edit that line to "this._storedEdictPoints = points + X" (where x is the number of edicts you want to additionally receive each new day) and then save.

Now every day instead of getting just 2 edicts you get 2 plus whatever number you put in there.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes