RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
At first, inmates psychologically force her to do things, it is not a physical force.
They basically corrupt her to the point she starts "allowing" things to happen.
But before corruption happens, she has no choice on the matter. Therefore, it is forced on her.
Her dialogue(s) before turning into a slut confirms this. You can clearly see she is disgusted by the things she sees. But after some time she becomes corrupted, she even questions why is she letting things to happen(this is her own dialogue). After that point she basically turns into a slut, becomes either masochist or sadist depending on player's playstyle.
Right and this is exactly why I like the game because the corruption is initially forced on her and therefore can be interpreted as rape. Even the initial splash screen of the game says that she at first isn't interested in the debauchery, and in the intro scene with the emperor it is clear that she has an infatuation with him and is also extremely displeased when the job of warden is thrust upon her.

The only small issue I see that could support an opposite argument are the initial choice of the "dormant desire" and the obvious gain of the passives, both of which may imply a predisposition to being a slut or dominatrix. But even then, predisposition is unconscious and if it were not instilled by her living in the prison, had she not taken the warden job she would still be a proper and prim secretary who eventually would marry the emperor and be a vanilla wife.

You can have your own head-cannon for sure and I can see both sides of the argument, but the one where the corruption it is forced on her has much more supporting evidence in the game itself, whether intentionally designed or not.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
hi everyone I'm trying to get a full save for karryns prison or a somewhat well played one because mine crashes and i lose all my stuff constantly would love the help
Uploaded by another, its not full edict points, but starts the new game + with free mode and a happy lust just about 95 I think not extreme. so dialogue is a bit different from high lust.

Last edited:
Reactions: yeeterbeaterowo

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
View attachment 2271475 File 5 is before the final fight and she has 300 slut lvl while being a virgin, file 6 is in freemode and shes still a virgin. I wanted to get her to slut lvl 400 while being a virgin but i got lazy. I used ccmod while playing so idk if anyone will have issues if they played w/o that mod.
Yo I'm searching for one with all eddict points 999 or whatever with low lust, and virgin and also free mode, you got one?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
At first, inmates psychologically force her to do things, it is not a physical force.
They basically corrupt her to the point she starts "allowing" things to happen.
But before corruption happens, she has no choice on the matter. Therefore, it is forced on her.
Her dialogue(s) before turning into a slut confirms this. You can clearly see she is disgusted by the things she sees. But after some time she becomes corrupted, she even questions why is she letting things to happen(this is her own dialogue). After that point she basically turns into a slut, becomes either masochist or sadist depending on player's playstyle.
Yeah, that's true. I kind of wish you can control corruption and lust without new game+ I don't think there is a way to lower them because dialogue and emotions also voices are different when she has higher lust and corruption.

Reactions: wami

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
So, uh i am probably going to be told to bugger off or something, but i am still going to ask if someone has a link for the Sushikun's multipack that doesn't involve the usage of discord? (i can't for the life of me access discord for whatever reason)

• Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
That is literally what happens though which is the reason Karryn has got different sets of dialogues depending on how much she has been corrupted.
That's a bit like saying that because someone else forces me to watch a television show that at first I don't like but eventually see the appeal of that I've somehow been brainwashed into liking it.

Karryn still has agency throughout, she likes what she likes because she likes it. Additionally, she was always curious about dicks and had a secret slut side before she even entered the prison, she just didn't know it. That's what the whole secret desire thing at the start is about.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
That's a bit like saying that because someone else forces me to watch a television show that at first I don't like but eventually see the appeal of that I've somehow been brainwashed into liking it.

Karryn still has agency throughout, she likes what she likes because she likes it. Additionally, she was always curious about dicks and had a secret slut side before she even entered the prison, she just didn't know it.
Never claimed Karryn is "brainwashed" into liking anything. (Surely she has the "agency" after being beaten to a pulp and harassed sexually to the point where she's completely fatigued of doing anything.)

The point was that she is slowly corrupted into doing sexual things without her consent.

It's irrelevant if at the end, she happens to love it because of the fact that things were forced upon her from the beginning which is not the same as if she were to be the one exploring those areas herself, let alone if she were the one forcing it onto others.

"Karryn never directly and verbally said 'NO' so, it's not sexual assault even if she showed her disgust towards it. Also, she liked it in the end so, it is all fine!" -:4Head:

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017

Could it be?...
the art is different from the base game i mean the boobs are smaller and body is more anime like (head size compared to body) but yeah there is a chance that they are thinking about nurse DLC too, IF THEY DO... hopefully its a real side job not just a side game where they fuk karryn in nurse suit right from the start...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
there is a chance that they are thinking about nurse DLC too, IF THEY DO...
Nah, it's not a teaser or anything, just an AI Fanart but damn, it looks amazing! :love:

Devs just want to move on to a new project after GYM DLC and whatever other small addons they've thought of so, the Nurse job is definitely not happening, sadly. Even hoping for some talented modder/artist to do it is very small chance.

Reactions: ahrimansiah

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Coding the game further is what's likely causing Rem to not continue. I guess it's the right choice but it will be great if we could get KP 2 at some point in time.

Reactions: rammby

IPRA

Jun 8, 2022
By the way, about the job of a nurse. The game files contain the interior of the medical room. Maybe it was discussed here, but I found it only recently.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
By the way, about the job of a nurse. The game files contain the interior of the medical room. Maybe it was discussed here, but I found it only recently.
You can go into that room using cheats but the room is used only once(if I remember it right) for a certain "cutscene" in-game.
Screenshot.png

• Wow
Reactions: Kirin7 and IPRA

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Also, she liked it in the end so, it is all fine!" -:4Head:
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/650/747/aaf.png

By the end though Karryn is clearly in control. To say she's just a passenger is flat-out incorrect, and to dismiss that as irrelevant is flawed thinking.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2017
I kinda wish you could auction off Karryn's virginity, that would be really hot. Maybe make it a part of the VIP room in the strip club.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 411 Votes