Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I kinda wish you could auction off Karryn's virginity, that would be really hot. Maybe make it a part of the VIP room in the strip club.
You'd think the prisoners would at least mention it when they take it, right? Like the guy who took it would become a god to all the other inmates.

'Holy shit, is that the Lvl 13 Rogue?'

Or when you meet the same guy who took Karryn's virginity he could at least give her the Dio treatment and say 'you thought the Emperor was going to take your virginity but it was me, Dio Derek the Horny Guard!'

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
To say she's just a passenger is flat-out incorrect, and to dismiss that as irrelevant is flawed thinking.
I'm calling it "irrelevant" in the context of your disagreement on your own interpretation of OP's argument:-
if Karryn at some point begins to initate sex, then it's only because she was repeatedly coerced and eventually corrupted into wanting it by the inmates. I don't agree with that thinkng in the slightest though.
Sexual things being repeatedly forced on Karryn by the inmates is the only way she can turn into a slut, otherwise, she remains pure free from corruption which again, is the reason for there being different dialogue sets depending on how much she's been corrupted also leading to 2 different endings.

To imply it wasn't "forced" just because it isn't done in a generic "lose battle = get immediately raped" is objectively false here.

You'd think the prisoners would at least mention it when they take it, right?
They do mention it if it's Karryn's first time doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonLord98

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
As to the other bits, let's just say we disagree.
You saying "I disagree with the fact that Karryn gets slowly corrupted into having sex because she only loves it in the end since she surely always secretly wanted it."
Is basically equivalent to a person saying "I disagree with the fact that Karryn gets violently attacked with weapons because she only goes down due to fatigue since there's no blood/bruises".

:KEK: Okay bud. (Hope you don't apply that kind of logic in real life though.)

Reactions: RossoX

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Is there a lot more to this than the starting 2 hours of running around getting in random fights with erotic scenes? are there actual quests and stuff? I do love the artwork

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Is there a lot more to this than the starting 2 hours of running around getting in random fights with erotic scenes? are there actual quests and stuff? I do love the artwork
Later on you can unlock some edicts that allow Karryn to work some side jobs such as bartender, and those side activities have unique scenes and mechanics to them.

But other than that, yeah the base game is very grindy. You just keep fighting over and over to progress (unless you cheat to cut the tedium).

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Later on you can unlock some edicts that allow Karryn to work some side jobs such as bartender, and those side activities have unique scenes and mechanics to them.

But other than that, yeah the base game is very grindy. You just keep fighting over and over to progress (unless you cheat to cut the tedium).
Is there any sort of game over if youre bad with the prison upkeep?(also the unlocking prison stuff in your main room)

HarkenEliwood

Sep 28, 2018
I've modded the game quite hard, and now I'm always in Night/Scandalous mode. I know there's a method to prevent it that has been posted but it doesn't work for me.

I even replaced the modded files with the original ones, and it doesn't work. Can someone help ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes