breedme34

Sep 9, 2021
I am having an error where once defeated the scene never ends. The last guy always pulls out after 1 turn and the scene just never ends. Anyone know a fix for this?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

mekyei1

Jul 3, 2021
View attachment save.rar File 5 is before the final fight and she has 300 slut lvl while being a virgin, file 6 is in freemode and shes still a virgin. I wanted to get her to slut lvl 400 while being a virgin but i got lazy. I used ccmod while playing so idk if anyone will have issues if they played w/o that mod.

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
there is a problem with compressed version: missing "karryn_lady_stance_exp_1_1" and "karryn_secretary_stance_" in audio/voice
where can i find that voice file?
I finally figured out what was the problem with these missing audio files...

The gym DLC brings audio files for existing actions which were not previously voiced. The 1.1.1 code try to play these files only if Gym DLC is installed... but when installed there's a bug (wrong file name!) so at least secretary, lady and pleasure stances failed...

To avoid this you could :
  • copy in directory voice all the gymdlc_skill_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo and rename them to karryn_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo
OR
  • replace in js directory the file RemtairyLines.js with the one attached to this post (make a backup! ;))

Could be that there are still other actions with the same problem...

View attachment RemtairyLines.zip

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jabbawack

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well that is how you view the game not what the game is actually about. Nobody is forcing anything related to Sex. That is the entire point of the Desire System. The idea, that the MC is a closet Slut that enjoys all kinds of different things and is willing to do them once she has the Desire for it. Not only being submissive. If that is your kink great enjoy that stuff but don't act like the entire game is about that.

The game is about a woman in position of authority secretly craving sexual degradation at the hands of low status men. The preface of the game literary states that. Thus, it is leaning heavily towards sexual submission and no amount of 'dominant' Amazon cowgirl poses is going to change Karryn into a Dominatrix. The only female dominant stuff she does is ball kicking and avoiding getting penetrated. Just think about it for a minute: would you ever think of a sexually dominant woman as being a slut? Willing to do something if she has a desire for it? Sexual dominance is about being in control all time every time, not succumbing to desires. To submit is to yield to or accept will of another person. There is not one scene in this game where Karryn is shown to have her own initial sexual agency. It is all the men and non-human males who want her this or that way and will do all it takes to make her submit to their desires. Even the Nerds! They - not herself - want footjobs, and by repeating footjobs she is finally getting convinced and starts to enjoy giving them out. At best, she's like a professional Domme who gets paid to do exactly what the 'submissive' paying customer expects. Who's actually the boss here?

Last edited:

CarrotLettuceEgg

Mar 10, 2020
I've been having a bizarre issue regarding how the game displays game text, in that it has some small amounts of glitching when shown. The weirdest part is that it only affects text in the overworld/prison part. Combat text and other stuff is perfectly fine.
I'm on an Intel Iris Xe graphics card, and I have tried to download the latest drivers to no results, and a windows update has made no changes either. Other games using the same rpg maker engine don't have this issue.
I've tried looking for similar issues online and the solutions either didn't work for me or may be regarding the specific set of plugins the game is using. I guess I'm more asking if I'm just screwed for now or not.

Edit: Yeah, seems that Karryn's prison just doesn't like my graphics card, sucks but I can hope for a miracle down the line.
1672332537065.png

Last edited:

DDRgenosse

Jul 23, 2019
> There is not one scene in this game where Karryn is shown to have her own initial sexual agency.
Wrong, if you choose battle sex and then a sex position then the one who initiates is Karryn.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
> There is not one scene in this game where Karryn is shown to have her own initial sexual agency.
Wrong, if you choose battle sex and then a sex position then the one who initiates is Karryn.
If I were to be generous, I'd say that the argument the other person is making is that if Karryn at some point begins to initate sex, then it's only because she was repeatedly coerced and eventually corrupted into wanting it by the inmates. I don't agree with that thinkng in the slightest though.

Reactions: DDRgenosse

onion_guy

Sep 17, 2019
Do anyone of you know how can I edit save to avoid end game due to high corruption? Because feck me if I let lose 15h of game because game decided to pull random event

Edit: just changed some values in json file worked just fine

Last edited:

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
The game is about a woman in position of authority secretly craving sexual degradation at the hands of low status men. The preface of the game literary states that. Thus, it is leaning heavily towards sexual submission and no amount of 'dominant' Amazon cowgirl poses is going to change Karryn into a Dominatrix. The only female dominant stuff she does is ball kicking and avoiding getting penetrated. Just think about it for a minute: would you ever think of a sexually dominant woman as being a slut? Willing to do something if she has a desire for it? Sexual dominance is about being in control all time every time, not succumbing to desires. To submit is to yield to or accept will of another person. There is not one scene in this game where Karryn is shown to have her own initial sexual agency. It is all the men and non-human males who want her this or that way and will do all it takes to make her submit to their desires. Even the Nerds! They - not herself - want footjobs, and by repeating footjobs she is finally getting convinced and starts to enjoy giving them out. At best, she's like a professional Domme who gets paid to do exactly what the 'submissive' paying customer expects. Who's actually the boss here?
I play this game for a sexually submissive karryn but could you propose to me how you could make karryn a sexually dominant woman with the weird parameters that you've set up for yourself?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I could tear apart your entire post of how stupid your take is but I will settle for that one.

To submit is to yield to or accept will of another person. There is not one scene in this game where Karryn is shown to have her own initial sexual agency.
So by your Logic are you telling me, in the Happy Ending Wedding Scene, in which Karryn takes all the Prisoners to her room and is telling them to make her scream in Pleasure that the Emperor might hear them, that the Prisoners are submitting to Karryn because they are accepting the will of Karryn? (which btw also she shows her own sexual agency but whatever, we ignore facts here apparently)

Also funny sidenote

Sexual dominance is about being in control all time every time, not succumbing to desires.
It is all the men and non-human males who want her this or that way and will do all it takes to make her submit to their desires.
So, if the males are satisfying their Desire, it is Dominance but if Karryn is satisfying her Desire it is succumbing? Funny how you switch it based on Gender. Dunno if I would call it being in control if you stand there masturbating and ask a female, that she please do x for you but you go ahead and call it whatever you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alucard421

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
If I were to be generous, I'd say that the argument the other person is making is that if Karryn at some point begins to initate sex, then it's only because she was repeatedly coerced and eventually corrupted into wanting it by the inmates. I don't agree with that thinkng in the slightest though.
That is literally what happens though which is the reason Karryn has got different sets of dialogues depending on how much she has been corrupted.

Take Under the Witch as an example for what female domination actually looks like.

Reactions: DemonLord98

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Take Under the Witch as an example for what female domination actually looks like.
And now tell me where that kind of Male Domination is happening in this game or better said show me where this is happening as stated everywhere in this game.

Also, I find it funny, that you move the Goal Post to such an extreme. Nobody argued, that this game has a lot of/is only about female Domination content. Just that this game is not about MC being submissive and that it has instead a lot of different kinks.

That is literally what happens though
No its not. Coerced means, that she is forced to do it. Nobody is forcing her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DemonLord98

Vordack

Mar 28, 2018
Anyone found out how to make the new version of the goth mod work? Been losing my head over it and couldn't make it work, mo2 just keep telling me "no valid game data".

Reactions: spokkimax

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
At first, inmates psychologically force her to do things, it is not a physical force.
They basically corrupt her to the point she starts "allowing" things to happen.
But before corruption happens, she has no choice on the matter. Therefore, it is forced on her.
Her dialogue(s) before turning into a slut confirms this. You can clearly see she is disgusted by the things she sees. But after some time she becomes corrupted, she even questions why is she letting things to happen(this is her own dialogue). After that point she basically turns into a slut, becomes either masochist or sadist depending on player's playstyle.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes