zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yes that's what I want, the save with all edict points unlocked, and the one where nobody has broken her yet. So emm Merry Christmas save anyone? lol
why not just edit the edicts so you have a bunch of points every day? it is easy to do and has been discussed several times.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well all Edicts unlocked isn't that hard once you are in Happy Mode, because there is no Game Over anymore, so you can just Skip as many Days as you want. So you can do that if you want to. Aside from that, this Save is in Happy Mode with all Firsts Intact. Just make sure to Backup your saves first.
I think that's a close save, but the slut level might be too high at 95, and there are no eddict points, skills are still unfinishied. When going to strip club she used to be more shy and embarassed doesn't get angry anymore, anyone know why is it the slut level too high? I'm going to try and hack the save to remove the slut level lol thanks for the upload though.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
why not just edit the edicts so you have a bunch of points every day? it is easy to do and has been discussed several times.
I tried but the hacking tool I use doesn't seem to work and add more eddict points. What is the other method of editing eddict points a text file script? Which one was it again?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I think that's a close save, but the slut level might be too high at 95, and there are no eddict points, skills are still unfinishied. When going to strip club she used to be more shy and embarassed doesn't get angry anymore, anyone know why is it the slut level too high? I'm going to try and hack the save to remove the slut level lol thanks for the upload though.
Well to get to Happy Mode without cheating you cannot have a low Slut level. Also I said, that you can skip days as long as you want to. There is no Game Over in Happy Mode. Just wait for Riots to happen and Order to drop to 1 and you will get as much Money and Edict Points as you need. Obviously easy way is to just cheat.

lol so what you want is forced sex on girls in games? ahh you sicko lol jk I know its fantasy etc..
Me personally? Nah, that is one of the reasons I enjoy KP. Only other thing that would be nice, if she wouldn't turn into a Cock crazed Slut in the end and instead just a women that enjoys having Sex. But that is just a general theme in Corruption Themed Games.

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well to get to Happy Mode without cheating you cannot have a low Slut level. Also I said, that you can skip days as long as you want to. There is no Game Over in Happy Mode. Just wait for Riots to happen and Order to drop to 1 and you will get as much Money and Edict Points as you need. Obviously easy way is to just cheat.

Me personally? Nah, that is one of the reasons I enjoy KP. Only other thing that would be nice, if she wouldn't turn into a Cock crazed Slut in the end and instead just a women that enjoys having Sex. But that is just a general theme in Corruption Themed Games.
I realised something, It's the first time you enter the strip club she doesn't know what she's doing so is just very shy and has low lust, so her personality is different. Shame we can't adjust this freely in game. It is like have to new game to see this kind of event every time. I really wish this game had a recollection room built into it without using hacks, as the hacks are unreliable. I mean once you get passed certain corruption and lust there's no going back which is silly.

I happen to agree, in the end I don't like it when she turns into a slut her mind changes forever, doesn't seem like you can reduce this in game?

Jun 1, 2017
Perhaps a silly question, but does anybody have the text of the Emperor's letters to Karryn on hand? Also, does anybody remember what the Emperor's name is? I know he has one, because he signs the letters, but I don't remember what it is.

yeeterbeaterowo

Sep 6, 2021
hi everyone I'm trying to get a full save for karryns prison or a somewhat well played one because mine crashes and i lose all my stuff constantly would love the help

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
hi everyone I'm trying to get a full save for karryns prison or a somewhat well played one because mine crashes and i lose all my stuff constantly would love the help
Don't play game with the fake GYM DLC. DLC will break the GAME. DLC is BETA.

Run game as fresh whatever version and if you use mods, make sure they support that version.

If you want to play GYM DLC then find earlier version. Dunno if one is on here anywhere, but I believe it should be around 1.06 or 1.07 that was last working version of DLC. You should know which version since if you are playing the 'latest' and if it is showing a different version number when running the game, then chances are you are using broken Gym DLC that is again, BETA DLC.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes