DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Adding onto what droglob said, it's one of the more unpleasant truths about game development. I would love to have Karryn be more dominant towards the enemies, and not just through the things she can do in the delayed Gym DLC or the Amazon position Sex Skill. I'm talking about stuff like anally fingering them (which can be another petting skill besides Pet Cock), spanking them (also another petting skill), and putting on a strap-on (either single or dual-headed) and pegging them in a variety of positions.

Unfortunately, it's probably too much work atm. It may not even be something Rem and Sachinama may be into to justify the effort working on it.

All of this will likely be relegated to fanworks/mods.
Eh. I want much more submissive stuff instead actually. Fix the Gym DLC to be submissive like it should have been. Like the whole fucking game is designed to be. Have the prisoners force piercings and tattoos on her. Stuff like that is needed.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Eh. I want much more submissive stuff instead actually. Fix the Gym DLC to be submissive like it should have been. Like the whole fucking game is designed to be. Have the prisoners force piercings and tattoos on her. Stuff like that is needed.
Well that is how you view the game not what the game is actually about. Nobody is forcing anything related to Sex. That is the entire point of the Desire System. The idea, that the MC is a closet Slut that enjoys all kinds of different things and is willing to do them once she has the Desire for it. Not only being submissive. If that is your kink great enjoy that stuff but don't act like the entire game is about that.

nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
the game code is very readable and easy to mod, so just make your Karryn the way you want. the beauty and the "problem" of doujin games is that they mostly reflect the fetishes of the developer and/or artist. and sometimes they don't align with the player's. I modded my Karryn to fit my needs personally

P.S. the Gym DLC is in the game code already. I edited it to my needs, but I'm no artist to add extra poses I'd like. still, the DLC adds a ton of new voice lines to enjoy

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Well that is how you view the game not what the game is actually about. Nobody is forcing anything related to Sex. That is the entire point of the Desire System. The idea, that the MC is a closet Slut that enjoys all kinds of different things and is willing to do them once she has the Desire for it. Not only being submissive. If that is your kink great enjoy that stuff but don't act like the entire game is about that.
But it actually is! You can not go straight into the prison having Dom sex. It is literally not possible. You need the prisoners to force sex stuff on you for you too learn and get corrupted. Not Dom at all, lol.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
But it actually is! You can not go straight into the prison having Dom sex. It is literally not possible. You need the prisoners to force sex stuff on you for you too learn and get corrupted. Not Dom at all, lol.
You don't get the point. First there is in the World not only Dom and Sub Sex. But more important in regards to the game.

Desire.png

Cock.png

Butt.png

As you can see, this game is selling the fantasy, that Karryn allows them to do those things to her. Never is she "forced" to anything.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
there is a problem with compressed version: missing "karryn_lady_stance_exp_1_1" and "karryn_secretary_stance_" in audio/voice
where can i find that voice file?

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
the game code is very readable and easy to mod, so just make your Karryn the way you want. the beauty and the "problem" of doujin games is that they mostly reflect the fetishes of the developer and/or artist. and sometimes they don't align with the player's. I modded my Karryn to fit my needs personally

P.S. the Gym DLC is in the game code already. I edited it to my needs, but I'm no artist to add extra poses I'd like. still, the DLC adds a ton of new voice lines to enjoy
Indeed! A helpful peep on this thread gave me a hand with one of the hurdles of coding, specifically giving bosses' dialogues whenever they use Sex Skills on Karryn. So far, this is what I got for Aron and Gobriel:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, I'm unable to get Tonkin to speak up when doing the Orc Paizuri pose atm. The codes I have added didn't break the game but they don't trigger. I also have no idea how to make the yetis and werewolves speak when doing their enemy-specific Sex Skills yet.

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Where do the condoms come from if they're all fucking her without one?
You're counting wrong: it's supposed to be IIII instead of III.
"I love CAM"
Isn't the entire point of the game having (mostly) illiterate prisoners fuck a superior secretary? Why are they writing and counting?
There's a bunch of people who consider this whole "body writing" fetish a complete turnoff. I'm one of them.
Man, nobody gives a f*ck what you think)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes