buggzy313

May 31, 2019
someone said once theres a way to play this on linux...im trying to learn how to do anything on my chromebook so if anyone can help it would be very appreciated in fact if someone can make a full file of this game into linux playable id really appreciate it or if can explain it to me itd be nice just msg me

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
How exactly do I trigger this type of scene in the receptionist job? I only have a few goblins harassing karryn in my plays.

View attachment 2263377
On the bulletin thing, there should be something like Infamy or something. Not sure what the stat or wording is, it usually tells the tiers of how popular, job level, and then infamy(or whatever it is worded?) Basically, that one serves as means of people coming in to harass you.

The best way to trigger it is with males in front and with goblins molesting or fucking Karryn in front of those males. Different males will ask her to do different things(but no full sex sadly, the only sex is from goblins behind desk.) Also if male is harrasing Karryn in front and there are some behind him in line, they will trigger to harrass her usually when they come up next.

Reactions: blackhedgehog

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
How exactly do I trigger this type of scene in the receptionist job? I only have a few goblins harassing karryn in my plays.

View attachment 2263377
Damn. I've always had this fantasy that if you got a female fan to catch you doing the dirty while another perv was queueing behind them, by the time it's her turn and she shakes your hand she also gets felt up by the guy waiting behind and maybe ends up liking it. In my head it sounds way more interesting than just them being shocked and disgusted by Karryn.

Nov 8, 2022
Damn. I've always had this fantasy that if you got a female fan to catch you doing the dirty while another perv was queueing behind them, by the time it's her turn and she shakes your hand she also gets felt up by the guy waiting behind and maybe ends up liking it. In my head it sounds way more interesting than just them being shocked and disgusted by Karryn.
They're only shocked the first time ("!" over their heads). If Karryn continues to have naughty things done to her the males (only, darn it) will start feeling lust ("///") next and when it's their turn they'll ask for naughty things themselves.
Look on the bulletin board next to the guard you talk to. The higher the "Notoriety", the more likely guys will come wanting naughty things. Everytime someone gets a "!" above their head, or Karryn services a guy, Notoriety increases by one (limited to once per session).

Personally, I want a mod where Karryn decides to do naughty things by her own will instead of only after it's done to her first. Like, she's in the toilet, sees a dick, and decides, "Well, why not?" and touches it. Instead of having had multiple men force her to give them handjobs before the option becomes available.

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
Game doesn't, but the preg mod does whether gothic or not. After raising slut so high you can finally go to bed and choose to strip/run naked. (Or it might be just from her repeatedly being strip, running nude/exhibition.)
Im confused, are you saying it might be just from repeatedly being stripped etc. or if thats what the mod does?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Im confused, are you saying it might be just from repeatedly being stripped etc. or if thats what the mod does?
cc gives you the option to strip at the bed. regular game you need to be stripped by enemies untill you hit a cretain slut level then karryn might wake up without panties, but i think she as always clothed at the start of the day. being naked will cause scandolus state so beware.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
CC mod feature. After so many strips/slut level you can strip in bed and run around naked.

Again there are two versions of CC mod. One gothic with different outfits and then the one with regular Karryn.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
cc gives you the option to strip at the bed. regular game you need to be stripped by enemies untill you hit a cretain slut level then karryn might wake up without panties, but i think she as always clothed at the start of the day. being naked will cause scandolus state so beware.
There were some days she woke up already fully naked. I think it is random at a certain point, as I remember when running slut level with it I had to redress in the bed before going out after waking up. Less they fix or patch that in CC Mod.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
There were some days she woke up already fully naked. I think it is random at a certain point, as I remember when running slut level with it I had to redress in the bed before going out after waking up. Less they fix or patch that in CC Mod.
its a feature in CCMod. part of one of the new passives the mod introduces. chance to wake up naked. similar to the one where there's a chance to wake up without panties.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
the game crashed how can i unlock it?
I've never even seen that, except for the end of the game/final boss and then the guards weren't there blocking it.

Sooo..

1. Make sure to have the latest version. Yours is saying 1.07 and it is 1.11.
2. If adamant about the old version and running mods, make sure mods are actually for that old version. No conflicting versions with mods/base game.
3. If you are using the 'Beta DLC' it could have caused that issue. There was never any warning in the OP post which should be. The BETA GYM DLC is EXPERIMENTAL and MAY/WILL break things.

Reactions: RedAISkye

0toko

Apr 10, 2021
Hello, I have version 1.1.1 with the dlc gym and the cc mod, but I can't enter the gym work, it lets me choose the clothes, the color and after that it returns me to the room

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
Have male visitors stand in line while the Goblin is having sex with her. Some of them then might have a 3 red lines appear next to their head and that will start their event. That should start getting more perverted visitors to come in with each visit. Then once you start getting more guest coming to harass Karryn, just make sure you get more male visitors to stand in line while she's "helping" them.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes