Manaramoot

Jun 18, 2017
Been a while but I think you open the "RemtairyEnemy" file with N++ its under plugins I think, then search black and replace every instance of
"human_half_black" "human_cut_black" "human_skin_black" with either "Pale" or "Normal". The cards will still show blacks but the sex will all be white.
Ty! That did the trick

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well there can be more. Depends of how "full" that save is supposed to be. All Titles unlocked, be in Happy Mode with all firsts still intact (with exception of First Kiss, since you cannot avoid that one in Happy Mode), all Edicts unlocked etc.
Yes that's what I want, the save with all edict points unlocked, and the one where nobody has broken her yet. So emm Merry Christmas save anyone? lol

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I feel this, Not to start up a dead argument, or a new one. Just wanted to say I feel this...
I think most people prefer to play games that are good and when you complete them have the viewers for recollection purposes, this option everyone wins, using someone elses save sure can turn them into viewers but let people decide if they want to play the game of view the scenes only. To each his or her own right ;)

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Yes that's what I want, the save with all edict points unlocked, and the one where nobody has broken her yet. So emm Merry Christmas save anyone? lol
Well all Edicts unlocked isn't that hard once you are in Happy Mode, because there is no Game Over anymore, so you can just Skip as many Days as you want. So you can do that if you want to. Aside from that, this Save is in Happy Mode with all Firsts Intact. Just make sure to Backup your saves first.

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Out of everything that could be added : costumes, new poses, job extensions, More S&M stuff , ...

We get some weird wiggly thin black lines
Adding onto what droglob said, it's one of the more unpleasant truths about game development. I would love to have Karryn be more dominant towards the enemies, and not just through the things she can do in the delayed Gym DLC or the Amazon position Sex Skill. I'm talking about stuff like anally fingering them (which can be another petting skill besides Pet Cock), spanking them (also another petting skill), and putting on a strap-on (either single or dual-headed) and pegging them in a variety of positions.

Unfortunately, it's probably too much work atm. It may not even be something Rem and Sachinama may be into to justify the effort working on it.

All of this will likely be relegated to fanworks/mods.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes