raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I haved been seen that there is a night mode, to make it happend i just need walk naked around or i have to edit ccmod files or base files?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
Aug 5, 2017
You'd think the prisoners would at least mention it when they take it, right? Like the guy who took it would become a god to all the other inmates.

'Holy shit, is that the Lvl 13 Rogue?'

Or when you meet the same guy who took Karryn's virginity he could at least give her the Dio treatment and say 'you thought the Emperor was going to take your virginity but it was me, Dio Derek the Horny Guard!'
for real man there isnt enough dialogue about it, it would be pretty cool to go in the cafeteria and see a group around a single prisoner congratulating him or something

GBruh

Aug 23, 2022
I was having this exact same issue. See my post above for details but basically you want to install the main branch not the dev branch and also do it through MO2. You should be able to transfer the save but reinstall the base game just to be sure
how do you use mo2? never used it before

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
hello everyone, I come to you as dummy who needs help. I just cant seem to be able to get any visual mods to work, and by that I mean the gyaru part of the CC mod, or the Goth edit of it.

I think I know why, but I dont know how to make it work. Correct me if I am wrong but

The game has encrypted audio and images, making all files in www > audio/img .rpgmvp type of file.
In system.json or using the RPG Encrypter tool I can see the key with which are the images/audio encrypted.

Now, If I want to change the appearance of Karryn I would have to replace the image files in www folder right? Makes sense.
But they all come in a .png format. So they dont get replaced, I just put them in the folder together with all the rpgmvp files and it doesnt do anything.

Nobody says anything anything about this in readmes, they just tell you to put it in the folder.

So what I tried is to make the game run without encryption. I decrypted all img and audio files, removed the .rpgmvp ones. And changed in system.json that the game uses encryption to false. Aaaand that didnt work, I cant even run the game now, I think I need to do something more.

My another idea was to encrypt the mod images using the same key, thus making them into the rpgmvp files, but I cant for the love of god figure out how to do that.

Could someone help me out please? Do I have the right approach?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
hello everyone, I come to you as dummy who needs help. I just cant seem to be able to get any visual mods to work, and by that I mean the gyaru part of the CC mod, or the Goth edit of it.

I think I know why, but I dont know how to make it work. Correct me if I am wrong but

The game has encrypted audio and images, making all files in www > audio/img .rpgmvp type of file.
In system.json or using the RPG Encrypter tool I can see the key with which are the images/audio encrypted.

Now, If I want to change the appearance of Karryn I would have to replace the image files in www folder right? Makes sense.
But they all come in a .png format. So they dont get replaced, I just put them in the folder together with all the rpgmvp files and it doesnt do anything.

Nobody says anything anything about this in readmes, they just tell you to put it in the folder.

So what I tried is to make the game run without encryption. I decrypted all img and audio files, removed the .rpgmvp ones. And changed in system.json that the game uses encryption to false. Aaaand that didnt work, I cant even run the game now, I think I need to do something more.

My another idea was to encrypt the mod images using the same key, thus making them into the rpgmvp files, but I cant for the love of god figure out how to do that.

Could someone help me out please? Do I have the right approach?
you don't decrypy anything, just drag and drop as the instructions say. also be sure to use the newest version from wyldespace. also gyaru has been disabled for a long time due to the art not being updated.

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

allerius4

Oct 7, 2017
you don't decrypy anything, just drag and drop as the instructions say. also be sure to use the newest version from wyldespace. also gyaru has been disabled for a long time due to the art not being updated.
Yes the mod is working when I drag and drop it but not the gyaru part of it. You are saying its disabled?

I saw a lot of screenshots with people using it. Does that mean the goth mod wont work neither?

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Anybody have Rem's new game Kiara?
Code:
https://remtairy.itch.io/kiara-the-knight-of-icicles
Top Right of the Page, Theres a Big Search Bar. Type in a Key word like "Kiara" in it while the 'This Thread' Tab is showing.

It'l show you everything about that game that has already BEEN talked about in this thread.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Anybody have Rem's new game Kiara?
Code:
https://remtairy.itch.io/kiara-the-knight-of-icicles
That's not a new game, its been out for ages. Funny thing is there is some connection between Kiara and Isekai-ed Elf Girl (ver. 1.01)

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Yes the mod is working when I drag and drop it but not the gyaru part of it. You are saying its disabled?

I saw a lot of screenshots with people using it. Does that mean the goth mod wont work neither?
It has or requires the MO2 that has a separate download, but if you don't want to hassle with Mod Organizer like me, then just do it raw as so.

1. First go to Karryn Prison folder > www > img
2. Back up the img folder somewhere in case you break something. For example create another folder somewhere else/call it back up or whatever, and then copy and paste the contents of Karryn img folder into it.
3. Now go to your Goth Image Replacer mod.
4 Should look like this when digging into it
Goth Img Pack 1.0.5 > www > Mods > ImagePacks > Goth Image Pack > img
5. The one called 'img' folder is what you want.
6. Copy that img folder.
7. Paste the contents of goth img folder into basic www of Karryn Prison folder and overwrite the 3000+ files.
8. Congrats, it should run with her as permanent goth.

It may conflict with some of the dress-up mods that Sushikun did. (Unless you choose to use MO2 and in that event you shouldn't need to overwrite files.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

nozkivoa

Aug 29, 2018
Hey guys, i'm quite new here. But, for me to play the gym mode, should i install the DLC or it is outdated? What about those pregnancy mod and goth mod people are talking about?

• Angry
Reactions: Nessiah and zoomies

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
how to unlock sex skills? only have cock stare but ive been raped once and have had some of the stats past 100 (like mouth)

fantain388

Jul 20, 2018
how to unlock sex skills? only have cock stare but ive been raped once and have had some of the stats past 100 (like mouth)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes