zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
hey just a few things i wanted to ask (if anyone can help)

1. the gym doesnt seem to work on mine (i know its not official) i go there click to put clothes on it goes black.. makes changing noises then comes back to me wearing normal clothes and says i must change if i try to go to the left of the gym..

2. can someone let me know how to recode the stamina gain in gloryhole job..for breather and resting i cant find it in the gloryhole.js so does someone know where this lives ? i can change what they cost but not how much they give..

or 3. the skill cost location for the gloryhole job.

this is still by far one of the best adult games in existence.. anyway thankyou for your help (if you know)
1. unless it was fixed in the new update, gym is broken. do not use it.
2. i don't know if you can edit stamina for just the glory hole.
3. skill costs are in passives

• Angry
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
1. unless it was fixed in the new update, gym is broken. do not use it.
2. i don't know if you can edit stamina for just the glory hole.
3. skill costs are in passives
Gym works flawless but 1.1.1 is newer than GYM and contains all the needed files for GYM (but no images).
Unzip Gym first, then overrides with 1.1.1 (and don't forget the corrected remlines I've published :cool:)
That's it

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Gym works flawless but 1.1.1 is newer than GYM and contains all the needed files for GYM (but no images).
Unzip Gym first, then overrides with 1.1.1 (and don't forget the corrected remlines I've published :cool:)
That's it
naaa, gym has broken the game for me enough times that i'll wait for rem to officially release it. besides, i kinda found the gym boring.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
the cc mod offers me pregnancy etc, but no new hair colour. do i need something else or is it part of another mod?

aiden117

May 25, 2020
That's it
which one needs to be corrected?

Berlioz226

Oct 6, 2019
which one needs to be corrected?
This one:
I finally figured out what was the problem with these missing audio files...

The gym DLC brings audio files for existing actions which were not previously voiced. The 1.1.1 code try to play these files only if Gym DLC is installed... but when installed there's a bug (wrong file name!) so at least secretary, lady and pleasure stances failed...

To avoid this you could :
  • copy in directory voice all the gymdlc_skill_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo and rename them to karryn_(secretary | lady | pleasure)_stance*.rpgmvo
OR
  • replace in js directory the file RemtairyLines.js with the one attached to this post (make a backup! ;))

Could be that there are still other actions with the same problem...

View attachment 2271525

Reactions: aiden117

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
one of the reasons why the academy update does not work is if you have the CC mod installed, if you have this mod installed it will not work you need to have a separate folder without the mod or delete and extract it again, the academy event worked normally for me after extracting it again and not installing the CC mod.

3wchi

Mar 30, 2020
I've installed the gym dlc but i cant enter to the gym, like the base game. The edict is there, and im using a endgame savefile. How can i make the gym work?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
Yeah ive seen it, and it doesnt look good. Art and animation are rushed.

Lets hope its a better animation studio doing KP animation.
I also hope this theoretical anime adaptation of KP can make up for some of the game's shortcomings. For example, in the game's defeat scenes, bosses such as Tonkin, Aron, Noinim, or Gobriel doesn't join the generic inmates enemies in screwing Karryn presumably due to gameplay limitations. Imagine if, in an episode that focuses on Karryn trying to bring Level 3 under control, Aron proceeds to get undressed and join his lizardman allies in gangbanging Karryn, with Karryn turning the tide in the last moment.

Then, in another episode that focuses on the boss fight with Gobriel and Noinim, the duo can end up spitroasting Karryn instead of hanging back and let the inmates do her. Heck, Gobriel seems like the kind of goblin who will make Karryn toss his salad while Noinim screws her (or vice versa, seeing as rimjob and footjob CGs doesn't exist for werewolves and yetis in the game unless someone mod them in somehow or create hypothetical mockups.)

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
try reading. gym is broken, don't use it. this was just covered about 5 posts or so above yours.....
No one reads. They need to just remove the Beta GYM DLC or put a working version for it that is outdated. Cause we still going to get people that post questions about it.

Reactions: zoomies
Jan 4, 2021
[Sushikun] Multipack 'n' [madtisa] Goth Image Pack + [Jackhammer] ReceptionistInBlack + [madtisa] CC-SK Compatibility Pack all thse package can we install all together in same time...?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Shaprada

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Hey, this problem got solved, I think Berlioz226 posted a fix a while back… like page 1500, just download his fix. he explains why etc back there hope that helps

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes