Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Just did a fresh win 10 install on my PC and now I got an error saying nw_elf.dll is missing when I try to open the game.
It's been quite a while since I last format my PC, anyone know what I need to do to solve this?
It should be in the same folder as nw.exe. Check your anti-virus, it probably deleted/quarantined the file.

bungboom

Dec 8, 2020
Anyone know how to edit the desire level required for sex (and other things)? I remember doing this in some previous version of the game. It was really simple, just changing a "100" somewhere, but I just can't find the file it's in.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone know how to edit the desire level required for sex (and other things)? I remember doing this in some previous version of the game. It was really simple, just changing a "100" somewhere, but I just can't find the file it's in.
I think they are in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js.
If you search for DesireRequirement, you will find whatever you are looking for.
I suggest using Notepad++'s search function, "Find All In Current Document" feature would make it easier for you to find everything.

bungboom

Dec 8, 2020
I think they are in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js.
If you search for DesireRequirement, you will find whatever you are looking for.
I suggest using Notepad++'s search function, "Find All In Current Document" feature would make it easier for you to find everything.
Thanks a billion, exactly what I was looking for.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a way to look at the daily report again once you've seen it at the office? Like how chat history works or something.

Edit: Sorry its literally inside the chat history. I answered my own question.

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Joiplay quick question, not sure this was affected other people who play on joiplay by 1.1.1f update as game run fine but only event seems took "way bit too long" is couch event (as part of v.1f update)

Screenshot_2023-01-19-02-12-14-389_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

As you can see my game stuck on loading, sound of events (Karryn voice) are functioning fine but frozen and not loaded the scenes (While toilet, defeated Etc. still run properly)

I'm not sure what it cause this, by game update added more Karryn face expression couch event but that shouldn't took much load time but might possibly Mods that I installed might cause it which..

CCmod + Some scripts mods + Gym BETA

I used to run with CCmod w/scripts mod (that on this thread front pages) is run fine before this version, Maybe bugged by GYM test? But Gym stuff shouldn't bugged since the script and thing are on level2 defeated and Gym extension contents?

I don't really sure which part I make couch part bugged.

Edits: Ok, I just fixed it, messup by putting GYM Beta test in it.
I guess Imma wait for full one.

Last edited:

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Joiplay quick question, not sure this was affected other people who play on joiplay by 1.1.1f update as game run fine but only event seems took "way bit too long" is couch event (as part of v.1f update)

View attachment 2320845

As you can see my game stuck on loading, sound of events (Karryn voice) are functioning fine but frozen and not loaded the scenes (While toilet, defeated Etc. still run properly)

I'm not sure what it cause this, by game update added more Karryn face expression couch event but that shouldn't took much load time but might possibly Mods that I installed might cause it which..

CCmod + Some scripts mods + Gym BETA

I used to run with CCmod w/scripts mod (that on this thread front pages) is run fine before this version, Maybe bugged by GYM test? But Gym stuff shouldn't bugged since the script and thing are on level2 defeated and Gym extension contents?

I don't really sure which part I make couch part bugged.

I did not find such folders on the github for CC mod

JosGui

Mar 15, 2020
Hello, Does anyone know how I can make it back to daylight? I already slept like 5 times and it's still night.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes