ich0

Dec 14, 2018
But then I have to go through Steam to play it and can't keep it organized where I want in its own folder with a large archive of the rest of my h games. It has to be confined into a steamapps/common folder and would be separate from my other h games and my ocd would make me rather shoot myself than do that. If I buy the Steam version, I'll never install it because of that.
Maybe, you can set/add your h-folder to a steam installation path. You can have multiple paths.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
But then I have to go through Steam to play it and can't keep it organized where I want in its own folder with a large archive of the rest of my h games. It has to be confined into a steamapps/common folder and would be separate from my other h games and my ocd would make me rather shoot myself than do that. If I buy the Steam version, I'll never install it because of that.
i just move the folder from the steam apps to where i want it and rename it to the version number. works fine and doesn't change when the game is updated on steam.

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021
If you're referring to getting MO2 to recognize KP as a game, you need the MO2 plugin found here:
that if I managed to do it friend, what I want to do is make this mod work:

TakeMeHigher

Oct 14, 2019
I have almost reached level 2 boss, I'm curious.
1. What happens if I let the order the order fall?
2. Save editor is not being friendly, besides gold i can't seem to edit anything. Any clue?
3. What is the point of the nerds? Cause they either ejaculate soon and leave, or they die in a single hit. I'm yet to see any nerd use it's different toys on Karryn
4. Is there any point to frequent riots? Because no matter how you're defeated on a particular level, it is the same. You're taken to a room (Bar storeroom in the first level and bathroom in the second ) and there's a sex minigame. What am I missing?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
that if I managed to do it friend, what I want to do is make this mod work:
Mod organizer is completely unnecessary for a small game that doesn't really have many replacer mods.

Just manually install it by downloading as .zip archive (or get it from ) and extracting it directly on a clean build of the game.

Reactions: Fistagon77

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have almost reached level 2 boss, I'm curious.
1. What happens if I let the order the order fall?
2. Save editor is not being friendly, besides gold i can't seem to edit anything. Any clue?
3. What is the point of the nerds? Cause they either ejaculate soon and leave, or they die in a single hit. I'm yet to see any nerd use it's different toys on Karryn
4. Is there any point to frequent riots? Because no matter how you're defeated on a particular level, it is the same. You're taken to a room (Bar storeroom in the first level and bathroom in the second ) and there's a sex minigame. What am I missing?
  1. If order hits 0, game prematurely ends. You can NG+ and keep your titles. You can also choose to reset your stats, giving you the opportunity to try other builds and earn different titles.
  2. Wouldn't know. I've been playing without cheats.
  3. They don't do much that early in. However, once you start racking up passive debuffs, you want to take them out quickly. Toys do pleasure DoT and nerds "exposing your weakness" moderately raises desire in a body part.
  4. They're meant to hinder your progress by decreasing control until they're taking care of, remove certain structures you might have built with an edict, and force you to allocate resources (via edicts) to counter them.
P.S. You get the "minigame" from losing normally too. You don't really want to be defeated, especially if you're using a melee build. You're going to find yourself struggling to avoid sex. Even if you manage to generate more energy than you deplete, the debuffs and orgasms will get to a point where it becomes unmanageable. Eventually, you'll have to decide whether it's more time efficient to try to finish the run or intentionally killing your run to NG+.
Maybe answared in another one of the thousands of replies, but what are Karryn's measurements?
They'll tell you in-game if you get the Publish Profile edict under Personal, I think.

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
How the hell do i work for a longer shift?

I'm trying to get all the titles in the game and there is one in which i need to complete a 16-minute shift in the strip club without intermission. Problem is my shift in the strip club last only 12 minutes therefore i cant complete the challenge, i remember i once danced for 20 minutes but i dont remember how i got that to happen. For now im only getting 12 minutes shifts and i havent figured out how i can change it to make it longer.

If anyone knows how i change my shift to be 16 minutes instead of 12 i would greatly aprecciate it.

[edit](looking for answers in this thread)
You have to defeat the Level 4 Boss to unlock the longer Shifts for Side Jobs. But as it is right now, it doesn't really do anything for Stripclub, since in the longer Shifts, there are not more patreons. So even in a 30 Minute Shift, you are most of the time done with 15+ Minutes left, since all patreons have left.
I've already deafeated him btw, i still get just 12 minutes on the clock is there a way i can change that?

Last edited:

sigdow

Aug 30, 2022

I'm trying to get all the titles in the game and there is one in which i need to complete a 16-minute shift in the strip club without intermission. Problem is my shift in the strip club last only 12 minutes therefore i cant complete the challenge, i remember i once danced for 20 minutes but i dont remember how i got that to happen. For now im only getting 12 minutes shifts and i havent figured out how i can change it to make it longer.

If anyone knows how i change my shift to be 16 minutes instead of 12 i would greatly aprecciate it.
Since the last patch, you can't choose shift duration except once you reach the free play mode ending.

v1.1.1 Changelog :
  • Removed the ability to choose how many minutes to do a side job for during normal play.

Last edited:

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

I've already deafeated him btw, i still get just 12 minutes on the clock is there a way i can change that?
Higher level of job makes it last longer. Like Strip Club or Gym or even Bar. Long as you level it up it increases the time. Easiest way if you got time unlock is do lots of short shifts to later get to the longer shifts.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

I just got the title recently with only lv 3 subjugated on a NG+. I think the number of minutes you get is based on reputation, and I got the title with just a 16-minute dance.

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
I just got the title recently with only lv 3 subjugated on a NG+. I think the number of minutes you get is based on reputation, and I got the title with just a 16-minute dance.
mmm... you mean lower or higher reputation because i have 25 reputation in the strip club in mine, so idk. maybe i should try to get in new game+ with a lower reputation

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes