May 19, 2018
How do I change the dialogue so that she's consistently reluctant? I've done it before but had to reinstall and can't remember. I've ran a bunch of searches and have so far come up empty.

Killboi123123

Jul 4, 2020
COnfused on what the DLC is on this game, causei read a while back that the gym dlc was removed and theres no info on it on the change log on what the dlc is. plus im new to KP

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so the game only have in combat sex scenes, big downside to me, i prefer scenes you can enjoy, not whatever this is... it's just wierd upon wierd, like okay you fihgt sure, you talk to one of the guards and agree to do stuff, and end up fighting them what? why? it really makes no sense

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I've recently updated my game from v1.0.6b to the current latest version(v1.2.1d2) and goth mod seems to work but her hair color doesn't change.

What am I doing wrong? I've installed latest versions of CCMod, ImageReplacer(v3.3), GothImagePack (1.0.7) as well as a few others: Jackhammer ReceptionistInBlack, EtchiMan VirginBlood v3, FasterMentalPhase v4, FavoriteSkills v3, MouseDesireCtrl v4 and PERO Cheat Menu.

EDIT: I think GothImagePack and/or ImageReplacer mod(s) need to be updated to be fully compatible with latest version for hair to work. As a workaround I've changed hair color to black from options menu until this is fixed.

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
EDIT: I think GothImagePack and/or ImageReplacer mod(s) need to be updated to be fully compatible with latest version for hair to work. As a workaround I've changed hair color to black from options menu until this is fixed.
Goth hair works fine, you just have to set Karryn's Hair Color to "Purple (Default)" in the settings.

xenohunter11

Aug 10, 2020
I've recently updated my game from v1.0.6b to the current latest version(v1.2.1d2) and goth mod seems to work but her hair color doesn't change.

What am I doing wrong? I've installed latest versions of CCMod, ImageReplacer(v3.3), GothImagePack (1.0.7) as well as a few others: Jackhammer ReceptionistInBlack, EtchiMan VirginBlood v3, FasterMentalPhase v4, FavoriteSkills v3, MouseDesireCtrl v4 and PERO Cheat Menu.

are these all mod if so sent link

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone share the « Image Replacer » thingy almost every mod need ? Everytime I see a link, it goes to a discord that basically goes blank...

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes