Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Okay, time to check Remtairy's subscribestar to see what new ailment he's suffering.

EDIT: LOL HERE WE GO:
_____
"Hello everyone, Rem here. It's with a bit of a heavy heart as I'm about to write today's post. So right away, I'm going to say what it is and then give a bit of an explanation behind my thought process. I'm going to be taking a break from work for a month, and there will be no more weekly Progress Reports during the same time period."

" Hey, maybe that has nothing to do with anything and the :WaitWhat: Head & Shoulders shampoo that I've been using all my life is the cause. I did order a new shampoo, supposedly made with Japanese rice or something that's supposed to heal your scalp when you're losing hair. Maybe I'm just naturally balding too. "...

_____

WTF, ahhaha. I'm sorry, it's just too funny. It's been like this for like the past year I think. Still, I love his game, it's in my top 5, so don't get me wrong. I don't want to appear insensitive, but he really mixes his personal life with work, A LOT. I guess that's his style.
I rly do not understand some artists (who are getting supported by patreon etc.), who either come up with made up stuff or actual real life issues. Like u dont owe em any explanation. The artist is the one who creates shit.

If hes gone and comes back ppl will still support his shit, IF the artist is good at what he does and delivers.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
In the latest version of the game, Karryn is moaning WAY too much, is there any way to minimize that? It sounds good, but it just keeps going and going. Sometimes less is more.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
why the game autosaves and overwrites my manual saves? wtf. Is there any way to turn off this forced autosaves?
It autosaves in the last slot used. So save once, then save again in the next slot. The next slot becomes the autosave slot, and the previous one is the hard save.

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Can someone explain how to install and get the mods working, give like a little guide. pls (CCMod)

Lordtaco123

Apr 11, 2018
I have some doubts I don't know if you can help me with some questions
Any advice or guide on what to do at the beginning?:unsure:

Is there a route in which you can protect the virginity of the protagonist
(For more difficulty apart from prisoner difficulty) or better just play it normal?

I've played the game a bit and it seems to me that there's no way that's going to happen.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017

(For more difficulty apart from prisoner difficulty) or better just play it normal?

I've played the game a bit and it seems to me that there's no way that's going to happen.
To be honest you can play however you want, for example, i always play on normal but i add a few extra lines to the accessories code, i add an extra 9999 desire requirement for sex, kissing and toys, and every time i finish the game i erase that extra lines one by one.

Jul 27, 2017

If you just want to enjoy the game your way - play it on Secretary Difficulty. Gives a lot more leeway in how you approach situations and doesn't lock you out from any content (nix the Hard mode challenges). You can still get beaten and downed if you're not careful - and is a good way to practice and learn mechanics/experiment with a stat build you like. You can carry over your stats and titles to NG+, and if you reset your stats before a NG+, you can still carry over your titles to make your next run easier for normal or hard mode (excluding challenge runs).

There are also some items that you can buy and equip that lower your desire gain (E.g. Pearls give 66% less Vag Desire, but more desire needed for Titjobs) and it's entirely possible to keep said virginities.

I don't want to repeat too much that's been said before - you can find various guides here, on steam, or on the Remtairy discord. Here's my current build + a screenshot to show I'm not bullshitin'. And if all else fails - I won't blame you for using any mods to cheat. It's a game, enjoy it at your pleasure! (y) Hope that helped.

kp_virg_bld.png sx_stat.png

Reactions: Lordtaco123
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes