Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
How do you do that? And apparently I hear Orcs have a unique sex scene via Cock kick? How do you do these things?
High Pussy/Cock desire, plus you need to be wet, plus the enemy needs to be horny* I think i could be wrong on that detail.
The easiest way to get the scene is by using the Prison Fighter title (Fight Unarmed) As all you moves are kicks meaning you have a really high chance to get the scene with all the requirements met

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
The gym trainer side job isn't loading for me, when i choose my outfit my screen goes black and nothing happens.

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
How do you do that? And apparently I hear Orcs have a unique sex scene via Cock kick? How do you do these things?
To expand on Fapokso said, she needs to fit all the parameters to initiate vaginal sex, then attack with any type of kick, and the enemy needs to survive. Even then it's not 100% guaranteed. The only enemies who can counter are thugs, orcs, lizards, yetis, and some of the guards. After she gets countered 10 times, you'll get an attack called "Light Kick" that can be used even if she's armed and will do very little damage.

The easiest way I've been able to do this is fight a multi-wave fight on the 3rd or 4th level. By the end of the first wave, she'll probably be wet and ready. I then use cock-kick on an orc or yeti. They're usually strong enough to survive the hit, and very likely to counter. I do it this way because the enemies usually get the first move, and if she's ready for vag sex, they're pretty likely to get her into a sex pose. The guaranteed first move at the start of a wave is a way to get around that. Of course, if you have a high AGI build, you'll probably go first, so you don't need all this trickery.

Last edited:

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
Could someone do me a massive favor and ulpoad their game file with the Goth mod installed? Been trying for like 2 hours to get the thing to work and nothing. I feel dumb.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Could someone do me a massive favor and ulpoad their game file with the Goth mod installed? Been trying for like 2 hours to get the thing to work and nothing. I feel dumb.
All you need to do is extract mods into correct folders. It is literally just a few drag & drop.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
1. extract the zip
2. copy the "www" folder
3. paste it on game's main folder
4. replace/overwrite files
in that order.

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
1. extract the zip
2. copy the "www" folder
3. paste it on game's main folder
4. replace/overwrite files
in that order.
I've done that, but the currenrt Goth mod I have does not overwrite any files when pasting into the main game folder. I've also tried indivually doing the img folder to the same effect. It's really *not that simple*. Like I can get the regular preg mod to work fine. Goth just never does.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I just saw this game was updates recently. Is this nothing burger because I recall the author said the game was done in 2022. Gonzo. Finished he did not want to spend more time on it.

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
I just saw this game was updates recently. Is this nothing burger because I recall the author said the game was done in 2022. Gonzo. Finished he did not want to spend more time on it.
You know it's crazy, there's a changelog on the first page that tells you what each version changes.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
I've done that, but the currenrt Goth mod I have does not overwrite any files when pasting into the main game folder. I've also tried indivually doing the img folder to the same effect. It's really *not that simple*. Like I can get the regular preg mod to work fine. Goth just never does.
That's weird. It works for me.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Goth mod does not replace/overwrite any of the game files as far as I know. You are doing it wrong. You probably don't have the required mod(Image Replacer) for goth mod to work and you are extracting the mod into wrong folder. Like I said before all you need to do is extract mod files into the correct folder, it is literally that simple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes