Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
Goth mod does not replace/overwrite any of the game files as far as I know. You are doing it wrong. You probably don't have the required mod(Image Replacer) for goth mod to work and you are extracting the mod into wrong folder. Like I said before all you need to do is extract mod files into the correct folder, it is literally that simple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think maybe I installed Image Replacer wrong. Gonna try this again...

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
Right, so I did have image Replacer installed, and I've tried every variation of copying the goth mod into the Image PAck folder with still no success. I give the fuck up.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Right, so I did have image Replacer installed, and I've tried every variation of copying the goth mod into the Image PAck folder with still no success. I give the fuck up.
Here you go.

Vordack

Mar 28, 2018
I was having the same issue. Just downloaded the game without any mods and installed them one by one. It worked this time. Try that out.

Razgriiz

Aug 23, 2018
I was having the same issue. Just downloaded the game without any mods and installed them one by one. It worked this time. Try that out.
Can I ask what exact folder you pasted into the Image Pack folder from the goth mod master folder? Because I tried the same thing, without CCmod this time too.

napline

May 24, 2018
Hello, people, I have a big question, I have seen many people change Karryn's clothes but when I try I don't see the coat, is it a mod or how can I manage to change Karryn's clothes?

Shiba01

May 30, 2021
Can someone give me tutorial using video how to install mod using MO2 in KP? I already following step by step and still cant install my mod. Pls help me :'3

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

BodhiZafa

Dec 29, 2022
Man, I did the bj before a kiss and didn't get any special title. I even checked the stats and it says first kiss was to a cock. What gives? Since the dang thing auto saves, there isn't anything I can do.

Edit: Oops, I have to sleep and I get it the next day. Duh. Brain Blood isn't in the right head.

Last edited:
Reactions: AloneInTheZone
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes