KetamineSniffer

Mar 2, 2021
Is there anyone who has a save file for almost completed(endboss not defeated) or completed game? I've played through a shitload of different updates but my dumbass deleted the game and my old savefiles. NG+ would be great if anyone has a savefile. Thx.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
stfu :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
If you don't like it DONT SAY ANYTHING! Honestly this is really impressive your just BLIND to see it.
the cum is coming out of the bottom of the chopped off penis. it's a good showcase of how "ai" is not intelligence, it looked at similar art and noticed that they had disembodied peni, but didn't realise that it was a stylistic choice to not depict the bodies, so when the ai tries to copy them it doesn't realise that the penis isn't supposed to be a chopped off flying penis, so now we get this abomination with cum leaking out of the bottom

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
That instead of using AI to make new content for the jobs we'll never get people are just replacing the old stuff (which is fine anyway) is kind of disappointing IMO.

I understand why, of course, that one is a lot easier than the other, but still.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
the cum is coming out of the bottom of the chopped off penis. it's a good showcase of how "ai" is not intelligence, it looked at similar art and noticed that they had disembodied peni, but didn't realise that it was a stylistic choice to not depict the bodies, so when the ai tries to copy them it doesn't realise that the penis isn't supposed to be a chopped off flying penis, so now we get this abomination with cum leaking out of the bottom
Laugh at this user

Reactions: Thor875
Nov 2, 2021
stfu :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
If you don't like it DONT SAY ANYTHING! Honestly this is really impressive your just BLIND to see it.
2p2myp.jpg

Joke's aside it is cool how far this tech is. The second batch having karryn's (albeit very bright) artstyle being really consistent is really impressive. You have to admit tho, that penis cumming backwards is hillarious as fuck.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
I was not expecting this success, honestly... I will tell you what: I am not gonna go around looking for them, but if a modder contacts me, and wants my help to make AI-graphics for a mod, I will consider helping him/her.

So you know, if you guys want a mod so badly, just tell your favorite modders to drop me a line :D
There's an AI CG remake project currently going on, check Rem's discord out

Juliop

May 16, 2020
Why not just remake and add a fresh new character at this point. The AI art is already better than any drawing in the game.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes